My Kitchen Rules – Princess Jen Has Released A Food Range

Not just content to win My Kitchen Rules this year and pop out a baby, Jennifer Evans aka Princess Jen has launched a food product range.

It is called Jennifer’s Kitchen and one of her marketing strategies is saying her pastes are real apparently they are so intense they are unlike anything on the market.  This should sit well with foodies.

The new ‘Jennifer’s Kitchen’  features five varieties including Real Panang Curry Paste, Real Mussaman Curry Paste, Real Red Curry Paste and Real Green Curry Paste.

The ingredients are sourced from Thailand.

“I wanted to ensure I used growers that I personally knew,” says Jennifer Evans.

“The quality of the ingredients is what allows our pastes to have such an intensity to them, so it’s vital to know where they’re coming from, and it’s of course really important to me to pay homage to my family.

Also ten per cent of profit wil be given to a charity she has set up  ‘Give Us a Future’ – a charity for underprivileged children.   It is to help children with food, shelter and ensuring they get an education.

The products can be found at major supermarkets.

1 brain dead dave { 12.12.12 at 2:54 pm }

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Maggie might want to kosh her with a bottle of Verjus, though.

2 Culinary Boner { 12.12.12 at 3:06 pm }

Thanks Raver.
Looking at the ingredient lists for her products, I might give these a try – http://www.jenniferskitchen.com.au/products/showProduct/2
as they don’t seem to be mainly canola oil like the run-of-the-mill products Coles and Woolies sell.
Will report back on the result.

3 Golo i Wesolo { 12.13.12 at 4:25 am }

Who?

Also, what differentiates a “real” red curry paste from a “fake” red curry paste?

4 Reality Raver { 12.13.12 at 8:22 am }

Golo – I think she is implying the other brands have been anglofied and are not as real aka hot as real thai food

5 chasingvegas { 12.13.12 at 3:25 pm }

she was so annoying on the promo’s & couldn’t bring myself to watch the series….I’ll stick to Marion Grasby’s range of products thanks.

6 Mel { 12.13.12 at 6:15 pm }

Yay for Jen!
Best cook we have seen on ANY of these cooking shows.
Truly talented.

7 Stacey { 12.13.12 at 9:18 pm }

Id definately buy this over Marions stuff. I love a hot curry. Good on her for making a range but I thought she was teaching cooking classes in Singapore or something?

8 Littlepetal { 12.13.12 at 9:59 pm }

I will definately try her range of paste. Have not try Marion’s paste as they are pretty expensive and I don’t need all the other stuff that come with her paste.

Will report back once I can get my hands on those pastes.

9 Morgan { 12.13.12 at 11:19 pm }

Nice to see an MKR alumni actually do something after the show ends, the others have all just faded into obscurity never to be heard from again.

Jen was one hell of a cook and her and Leigh were very deserving winners.

10 A.P { 12.13.12 at 11:22 pm }

Welcome back Littlepetal !
Don’t think I will buy this paste, Jen doesn’t need the money, she won enough on the show as it was.

11 Georgie { 12.14.12 at 10:45 am }

Hi Littlepetal where have you been? Hope you’re well. Looking forward to your feedback of the pastes.

12 My Kitchen Rules – Are These The New Villains? | reality ravings { 12.31.12 at 9:35 am }

[...] the show Jen has been busy having a baby boy called Harlow, as well as just releasing her own range of Thai curry products. Leigh also has become engaged to Anthony Nemet they will marry in [...]