Christmas Cards – Compare And Contrast

First here is the Kardashian’s

And Honey Boo Boo’s seasonal greeting:

Honey Boo Boo family just seems a bit more real.

1 Daisy { 12.20.12 at 11:38 pm }

The Kardashians have all gone to Hollywood heaven. Is that money falling from the sky?
HBBs family have just returned from Bunnings.

2 A.P { 12.20.12 at 11:47 pm }

They pretty much just look like an average family here, not white trash at all, even Honey Boo Boo looks like a normal child, appear to be a nice family.

3 Georgie { 12.21.12 at 8:08 am }

I’m hoping I don’t get a card from either family.

4 Culinary Boner { 12.21.12 at 9:06 am }
5 Boner's Special Xmas Card { 12.21.12 at 10:01 am }
6 Christmas Greetings from Georgie { 12.21.12 at 10:14 am }

Thanks for the greetings and the idea CB.

I’ve never seen snow, so when I do, the first thing I’ll do is build a snowman.

Best wishes one and all – enjoy yourselves. Looking forward to the RTV New Year.

A special thank you to RR for her l-o-n-g suffering, good humour and patience.

7 A.P { 12.21.12 at 12:36 pm }

Thanks CB and Georgie, best wishes to you too and all the other bloggers!
CB, is that really you? I will forever have that image in my mind when reading your comments.
Georgie, yours wouldn’t come up on my screen for some reason.

8 Georgie { 12.21.12 at 1:23 pm }

Probably a good thing A.P. Not sure why, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t?

Try selecting the whole link and copy/ paste it into the URL bar. It seems to work okay if you go that way.

9 Daisy { 12.21.12 at 2:07 pm }

Boner : you really do your homework. I thought “Boner” had an entierly different derivative. I didn’t realise you got the name Boner from ‘boning up on your homework’ (Do they use that expression over east?)
AP I think Boner is pulling our legs. It doesn’t match the other photo of him, where he wears a tux and sips fine wine. We’re just mere toys to BDD and Boner. We’re so EASY to mess with.
I hope everyone that I have been having so much fun with over the past few months are all enjoying their pre-Christmas.
Rolf and I have been buying wading pools, water-slides (the yard slopes), water pistols and one of those mister fans for Chrissie day. We turn the back yard into a water bomb park.

10 Stacey { 12.21.12 at 2:22 pm }

Honey Boo Boo’s family actually look like real people in a regular xmas photo, the Kardashians are just too overdone.

Those young Jenner girls are quite grown up now, aren’t they?

11 Culinary Boner { 12.21.12 at 2:46 pm }

You will all have to agree that despite my dishevelled appearance in the Chrissie card my dunny is a darn sight more savoury than Lindsay Lohan’s allegedly was on the set of Scary Movie 4.

However, the Chrissie card offered above is a really just a metaphor: of my mind.

Back to reality – http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30715356.jpg

12 Daisy { 12.21.12 at 2:58 pm }

And was the suave gentleman in the tux a metaphor?

13 Culinary Boner { 12.21.12 at 3:09 pm }

No, daisy, he was more of a male foxymoron.

14 Daisy { 12.21.12 at 3:14 pm }

HA HA HA…. so I am going to accept that is the real you, at least one of them.

15 brain dead dave { 12.22.12 at 12:37 pm }

Compare and contrast…well, one is white cash and the other is white trash.

Best wishes to RR and fellow bloggers.

Spotted Ma$terchef All $tar Poh in the wild yesterday.

16 Daisy { 12.22.12 at 1:17 pm }

BDD @ 15 If Shakespear and the writers of Seinfeld had a baby, it would be you.