Lorraine Pascale – Baking Made Easy Now On TEN

Masterchef Australia fans were introduced to Lorraine Pascale on the show this year. She is a spunky English chef and if you like baking she is someone you may want to check her out.

Her show, Baking Made Easy, is screening on TEN on Friday’s at 10.30am.

I have a confession I was sent a cookbook of hers by publisher’s Harper Collins and was going to make it a give away for readers on this blog. However after a quick flick through I decided to keep it. In fact I got so enthusiastic I even went out and brought yeast to make the brioche. For the record I have yet to make the brioche.

However the recipes do look easy and delicious.

Baking Made Easy on TEN on Friday’s at 10.30am

1 Golo i Wesolo { 12.26.12 at 12:42 pm }

PhD #1201 by JStar.

2 Georgie { 12.26.12 at 2:02 pm }

I wouldn’t mind a slice of whatever it is she’s got on that plate. Looks yummo!

3 Daisy { 12.26.12 at 8:32 pm }

Georgie, it looks like what is left in my fridge after Chrissie lunch (pav actually). Daughter made it. Rolf made a violet crumble ice-cream biscuit slice thingy. Other daughter made a gingerbread house. I don’t usually go for the sweets but daughter made green tea tiramasu and I LOVE that. Anyone else knackered today?????

4 Gabby { 12.29.12 at 12:35 am }

It’s nearly the 29th and I am still knackered!
But I could go a big slice of that pie with some cream, I am starting to get hungry again.

5 A.P { 12.29.12 at 9:27 am }

Think of the waistline Gabby!
I’ve been given a big bucket of Maltesers which keep looking at me!

6 Gabby { 12.29.12 at 11:13 am }

AP once I started those Maltesers I wouldn’t be happy until every last one of them were gone!
I hope you had a nice Christmas.
As for the waistline, I bought WW magazine yesterday, haven’t opened it yet. I think the first of Jan I will, I really have to do something about this weight in 2013, buggar, it’s not fair. I don’t ask for much in life, just a bit of nice food and plenty of it!

7 Daisy { 12.30.12 at 1:26 pm }

AP Those maltesers would have all gone in one hit. I probably would have eaten them all while watching Olivia in Law and Order reruns and by morning there would be nothing left but my regret!!!!!

8 Daisy { 12.30.12 at 1:28 pm }

I can’t have ANY chocolate in the house after sunset.