Liz Hurley Wins Scrag Of The Week Award

Now Liz Hurley once had a tin pot reality show where she was flogging some probably now defunct bed linen, so this make her fodder for this blog.

Liz Hurley showed how charming she was when yesterday she told sports reporter, Caty Price, to  f**k off as she tried to interview her fiancee Shane Warne. You can see the clip above. The reporter was just doing her job and asking a legitimate question about why he had not captained his side the previous night.

Ms Hurley push through between them and when the reporter asked what she thought about the issue she turned around and told her to f**k off. The reporter backed off and Liz strutted on smirking.

Unfortunately Caty Price did not give it back to her on camera. For example asking “Did you just tell me to fuck off?” or “Why are you such a bitch?” or  put Shane Warne on the spot and asked him about whether he thought it was appropriate response.

News flash Liz Hurley, Shane Warne is a sports person walking through a public place, and Caty Price asked a legitimate question. She should apologise or the next time Shane or Liz want to flog a product in the Australian market all media should refuse interviews.

Editor’s note: It should be noted that I had no idea he was actually playing cricket again.

1 A.P { 01.18.13 at 1:19 pm }

Liz just thinks she is better than us peasants!
She’s just rude and an unpleasant person, Shane might realise that one day, it wouldn’t have hurt him to stop for amoment to answer the question.

2 brain dead dave { 01.18.13 at 1:22 pm }

Liz is Slagadelic. She’s got two arseholes-her own and Shane Warne.

3 Georgie { 01.18.13 at 2:07 pm }

From what I see on the news and shows like ACA most nights, the vast majority of reporters are rude, intrusive, OTT and as persistent as summer flies. They sensationalise everything trying to make it newsworthy but most of their efforts are just cringeworthy.

If media people were hounding me, I’d be saying exactly the same.

4 Joseph Skyrim { 01.18.13 at 2:51 pm }

To be fair, reporters suck. If some random tv crew approached me on the street and started asking questions I’d probably not be very pleasant either. It’s usually best to say nothing as Warney did right there because a “no comment” or a “I’d rather not talk about this now” would be misconstrued to whatever the media wants it to be. Giving an unprepared answer is never a good idea either.

Btw were they going to catch a flight there (which is a bad time to interrupt) or just arrived from an x hour flight (equally bad)?

5 brain dead dave { 01.18.13 at 3:07 pm }

Reporters in this country are the bane of the earth, it’s true.

The problem for Shane Warne is that there were no prying reporters around the other week when he let a tirade of f-bombs go on the cricket pitch and was duly fined a measly $4,000 and given a one match suspension.
It doesn’t take much to get him swearing and sooner or later I imagine his lights will be punched out.

6 Georgie { 01.18.13 at 3:49 pm }

Speaking of cricket – I thought the Australian selectors had fielded a ‘B-grade’ team in the first two ODI’s but now I’m not so sure!!!

7 Stacey { 01.18.13 at 4:24 pm }

Storm in a teacup. I would’ve told her to fuck off too.

8 Check your facts { 01.18.13 at 4:52 pm }

News flash Perth airport is privately owned so therefore this reporters excuse that Liz and Shane can be interrupted in a public place is wrong.

9 brain dead dave { 01.18.13 at 6:39 pm }

News flash~ “Check your facts” because according to perthairport.com.au~

“Please note that the terminals at Perth Airport are a public place”.

It does appear that Liz and Warney are in a terminal.

10 Gabby { 01.18.13 at 8:28 pm }

Well I think Liz is rude. Who talks to someone like that. I don’t. Maybe it is just celebrities. There is such a thing as ignoring the question. Sorry, not impressed with your missus Warney, a real slapper, you suit each other. Same gutter mouths. You’re teaching the kids well.

11 Daisy { 01.19.13 at 12:19 am }

Maybe she just meant for Shane to foff.

12 Daisy { 01.19.13 at 12:22 am }

Poor Liz had just come of a horrible FIRST CLASS cabin. It must have been exhausting.

13 Daisy { 01.19.13 at 12:24 am }

I wonder if Liz will be happier when no-one wants to interview her.
Aren’t these a couple who tweeet everything?

14 Daisy { 01.19.13 at 1:01 am }

But yes Stacey@7 It is a storm in a teacup.

15 Reality Raver { 01.19.13 at 1:21 am }

The issue that I have with celebrities like these. Is they use the media to promote the products that they are sponsored for or to sell or talk about their engagement/weddings/birth of children and then they take umbrage at being asked a perfectly reasonable question about his current employment.
Celebrities have this expect that the media only interact with them when they want to. Obviously there are circumstances where the media pushes the boundaries, however in this case I don’t think she did.

Check The Facts – I think you will find that media and paps are in terminals throughout the world. It would be termed as a public place as BDD pointed out. Just like a sports stadium would be or shopping centre.

16 simon { 01.19.13 at 1:48 pm }

Daisy i think you are onto something, but that was the problem, no one was interested in liz, no one asked her a question and the cameras were not pointed at her….she didn’t take to be ignored and forced herself into the camera shot. Never seen any other cricketers girlfriend take on the sports media and force their way into significance. Warney was asked cricketing questions at an airport wearing his cricketing colours. Not the reporters fault that he has made an arse of himself and shown his true colours on the field recently, now his classless mrs. has done the same.