Now Casting – Any Single Woman In Sydney Looking For Love?

Valentines Day is coming up and Casting AgencyA Cast Of Thousands is now looking women who are single and looking for love.

Here is the information:

Are you a single professional Sydney girl and genuinely looking for love?

Have you tried the clubs, online dating and blind dates all without success? Are you starting to think that the man of your dreams doesn’t exist and that you might never find ‘the one’? We are looking for Sydney girls aged 25-40 who are ready to find a lifelong partner on a fun new television series.

Please email graeme@acastofthousands.com.au with a recent photo, your contact details and tell us a little bit about yourself. What are you looking for in a partner? We want to know! Applications close Monday 18th February.

1 Stacey { 02.07.13 at 2:25 pm }

So you can only be from Sydney? Why are production companies so biased about Sydney? Its ridiculous. I’m sure foreigners must think its the only goddamn city in the country. Dating shows are always a bust because the relationships never work out. Ever. They need a new angle – how come no one has created a gay dating show? Now thats something I would watch.

2 Daisy { 02.07.13 at 2:40 pm }

Stacey WA have had to put up with this FOREVER. There used to be a women’s mag comp. The mag took a photo of a public scene and circled someone. If that was you, you won some cash.
It mildy annoyed that the photos were only being taken along a small stretch of eastern coast, mainly between Melbourne and Brisbane. The problem was the rest of the country were paying the sam eprice for the mag. It was the first time I noticed WA, like someother states, being dismissed.

3 A.P { 02.07.13 at 5:25 pm }

Its always been this way, my daughter could go on this show, she’s even said she wants to apply to go on Big Brother next time but we’re in Qld.
Usually its NSW and Victoria, followed by Qld and then the other states.At least BB is filmed in Qld so she might be in with a chance!
Don’t know if I could bear watching her though and then reading all the comments about her on RR, I think she’d be a cross between Layla and Stacey.

4 Stacey { 02.07.13 at 7:02 pm }

AP your daughter sounds lovely! They were two of my faves for sure. I hope she tries out!

5 Daisy { 02.07.13 at 7:21 pm }

AP Well I hope she’s witty and a dag like Stacey and able to laugh at herself like Layla. Those were the attributes that I liked best about those 2.

Hey Rolf said, “What’s this!” When the phone bill came in recently. It was Telstra’s ‘ bill for my votes for Estelle and I threw a few in for Sam. Laugh quietly.

AP Tell your daughter we’ll vote for her.

6 Dr T { 02.07.13 at 7:28 pm }

It’s just some dude called Graeme looking for a girlfriend (I saw something similar being described on Gruen Transfer)

Share the love Graeme! CB is always complaining about Mrs Boner

7 Daisy { 02.07.13 at 7:28 pm }

This show might be entertaining.
I just hope it doesn’t get used as a medium for humiliating the unwise and socially unaware like Idol etc.

8 Daisy { 02.07.13 at 7:35 pm }

WHAT!!!! Are you kidding me??? River dance on their good marble floor?
B&B

9 Marie { 02.08.13 at 12:23 am }

Now it may be because I am only in my early 20’s but isn’t 25 a bit early to be despairingly throwing in the towel and letting out an anguished cry of “the right man for me doesn’t exist!”?

10 Rob { 02.08.13 at 10:25 am }

Please Marry My Boy.
Granada/ITV too cheap to cast or shoot nationally.

11 bella vita { 02.08.13 at 11:47 pm }

They should give Milena, Vlad’s mum from last season her own show…she was hilarious