My Kitchen Rules – Chris and Sam Cook But Were They Really Running Out Of Eggs

The second round of home restaurants kicked of in Melbourne with cousin Sam and Chris cooking. They were presented as cool and urbane, however if you want to pass as an inner city wanker you really should not put as much sugar as they did into good coffee.

The other teams were the domestic goddess from South Australia, Jenna and Joanne. Jenna reminded me of Alice from the Vicar of Dibley in look and in intelligence. Joanne was a stay at home mum and Jenna worked in an upmarket patisserie. In fact most of the teams did not seem that bright but will give them the benefit of the doubt as it was their first time in front of the cameras and they would have been nervous.

However the South Australian team may not be the biggest ‘villian’s’ of round two as the Western Australian team of Lisa and Candice look pretty bitchy. Why are all the villain’s this year female?

The Tasmanian team of Allie and Samuel seem to be the Thomas and Carla of this series except Allie appears to be in love with Samuel rather than Tom being in love with Carla.

Sam and Chris called their restaurant Food Alley to give it a inner city vibe complete with menu on a chalk board.

Their entree was Spinach and Ricotta Runny Egg Ravioli, main was Lamb Roulade with Mint and Pea Puree, and dessert was Coconut Creme Caramel with Almond Praline.

As any savvy MKR viewer knows they like to flag the up coming plot lines this time it was about the eggs for their dinner. They said they had to ensure they had enough, fast forward and of course they kept on cracking yolks and low and behold we had the tension of whether Sam would be able to keep the last yolk intact to have twelve ravioli to serve for entree.

But was their poetic licence being used for this plot line? Let’s have a look at the eggs they were using.

First the boys are in Coles buying the 36 eggs they think they require, this was two packets of eighteen.

Then we get to the “oh my god we only have eight eggs left” shot.

And then we get to the close up of the only one egg left shot.

Hmmm all different egg packets. Looks a bit suspect to me.

Lucky for them they did present the ravioli with runny yolk, but the judges said it was flavourless. Jenna’s egg was hard, and Candice from WA does not like egg.

Their main of Lamb Roulade with pea and mint puree, was cooked rare, medium rare and well done quite a feat but not in a good way. That was not their only woe as Manu found a piece of string in his meat as did some of the others. Manu also wanted sauce. Maybe those boys  need to lay off the Corona the beer sprinkled throughout the kitchen, something that is as ubicuous as the Campbells Stock in the pantry in this series.

Manu as not happy that Sam kept on smiling when he was giving him a negative critique he thought it meant he was not taking it seriously.  Sam clearly did not get the memo that he was on a reality show so he was meant to cry.

The dessert was a success bar one, and this would not have been a problem if they had not eaten the first one that had been perfectly turned out!

Even though Luke was shown to be pissed off when the dud one was placed in front of him this was not reflected in the scores that NSW gave.

NSW gave them a six, as did WA and  Tasmania gave a 6, whilst Qld and SA scored them a five. This was a total of 28 out of 50.

Manu gave five for main, and a nine for dessert, with Pete giving them a five for entree, four for main, and eight for dessert. In the end they received a total of 64 which is not great but not a total disaster.

1 donae { 02.08.13 at 9:58 am }

what the boys like to eat : meat, meat, meat with just a hint of vegetable

2 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 10:05 am }

They’re not outstanding cooks, but they didn’t get overly stressed and seemed to really enjoy themselves.

Smiley Sam is a winner.

3 Chris W { 02.08.13 at 10:18 am }

We seem to have another entertaining set of characters (unlike those they found for MCP). I too thought “cupcake” was a clone of Alice.

4 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 10:22 am }

Very observant on the eggs RR. Personally, I’d rather see Corona placed around the kitchen than Campbell’s Stock.

The SA friends and the WA ‘twins’ (they dress the same – yuck), are going to clash. Already Joanne has had a go at them – “what are they laughing at?”

5 brain dead dave { 02.08.13 at 10:22 am }

The toothbrush/toothpaste companies will be lining up to sign up $miley $am.

Ch7 are really mixing it up. Breast fetish last week, sausage fetish this week.

I expect Lisa and Candyarse to do better tonight.

Luke stressing out about getting a dud creme caramel don’t impress me much. Manu laid it on a bit thick about only being able to judge the dish in front of him, bringing even more attention to the squirming,embarrassed Luke and his plate of collapsed baby vomit.

Won’t it still taste the same as a successful Creme Caramel? Oui ou non?

Love the CSI on the eggs, RR.

I think Lisa was laughing at Cupcake’s six week Mickey Mouse course, Georgie. I see feathers flying.

6 Rosie { 02.08.13 at 10:24 am }

Why on earth would they not have upended all the creme caramels before tasting, and then tasted one of the dud ones? As soon as they dug into that first one I was yelling at them to wait and see if they were all good. Amateurs.
I was not inspirated.

7 Bolders { 02.08.13 at 10:30 am }

Agreed Chris W @3 – they are interesting/irritating which to me indicates that the criteria for this year’s contestants is not so much culinary skills, but well, oddness.

Oh and people who think “insiprate” as in “you insiprate me…” is a perfectly acceptable word.

Sorry, I can’t seem to let that one go.

8 Sandii { 02.08.13 at 10:32 am }

Jeez thought Manu was a bit snakey to the Cheshire cat. Poor kid was just nervous but was putting on a brave face. Manus comment was a bit mean.

9 drb123 { 02.08.13 at 10:47 am }

First thing I thought was – you two do not live there (after reading on here that sometimes the “homes” are provided by the producers)

I noticed the marking and criticism was quite harsh from the start with this group, in particular I’m interested to see how the QLD team perform (I liked that he wanted to open a sausage shop that specialised in different kinds of sausages, rather than just the one type I presume).

There seems to have been quite a drop off in quality of the Miss Bunbury beauty contest winners from 1978 down to 2008.

I think we’ve had a group of less talented amateurs to start, now we’re onto the more polished group

10 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 10:54 am }

Ah the Qld sausage king – thanks for the reminder bdd.

I had to laugh when he was giving his vision for the future – “I’d like to open a sausage shop that specialises in sausages.”

Postscript – Oh drat drb123, you beat me to it.

11 Suziekue { 02.08.13 at 11:01 am }

Lol @ the Cupcake Queen who said she wasn’t just a pretty face but that she had “substances” in her. OMG – could this be the first MKR doping scandal?

12 Isabel { 02.08.13 at 11:09 am }

New phrase here – binga bonga or something! And roulay instead of rou-lard. And more CSI – did you notice brand new roasting pans:-)

13 brain dead dave { 02.08.13 at 11:17 am }

Big fail for Smiley with “cookness” and “creeem” caramel, too. Too bad his parents weren’t inspirated to get him educated. Then again.. I suppose they were in hock up to their ar$es with orthodontist bills.

14 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 11:23 am }

RR Wow you must be really good at Where’s Wally?

Bolders with you on that one. I’m still stunned over Tim’s ‘offendable’ joke, no ‘offendible’. How do you spell it? Wait while I check my dictionary.

Sukiekue. I missed that. I need some performance enhancement too this morning.

Haven’t yet placed the BQ Mum but know her from Bunbury.

BDD Canyarse….cute. It will probably already be on DVD.

15 Littlepetal { 02.08.13 at 11:34 am }

RR-you do have eagle eyes. How old is Ms Cupcake? The way she dress reminds me of the young one from previous season-the one that can’t hold a folk.

BDD-they are from SA. Please can you go and check out the upmarket patisserie and see whether she still work there.

16 Bolders { 02.08.13 at 11:40 am }

It’s a list people (feel free to turn it into a drinking game):

Alleged words heard on MKR:
1. Inspirate
2.Offendible
3.Cookness
4. People with “Substances”

Also watch out for (because that train is never late):
*Strategical
*Conversate

It’s on.

17 brain dead dave { 02.08.13 at 11:45 am }

What’s the name of the place, Littlepetal?

Nic and Rocco’s macaron joint is still open but I’ve never seen them in there and I’d walk past nearly every day.

I don’t think the Sausage King has a great forking technique either , he appeared to be using it in the wrong hand. These are restaurant standards, right?

To combine the appalling vocabulary bloopers of BB12( I recall keeping a list until I was exhausted) with MKR would be an inspirating pursuit.

18 Muststopwatching { 02.08.13 at 11:47 am }

Why didn’t the table acknowledge the presence of not one, but two Miss Bunburry’s? Manners are disappearing, people.

19 A.P { 02.08.13 at 11:49 am }

Good detective work RR!
I too thought Manu was mean to smiley Sam, its not a crime to be smiley and happy.
Very silly of them to eat the first dessert that turned out perfectly so then they didn’t have one in reserve which they desperately needed.
I would have eaten the entree, it looked yummy to me, I like egg unlike beauty queen Candace, but the meat was way underdone for me.
This group will be better cooks I think.

20 Littlepetal { 02.08.13 at 11:59 am }

Sorry BDD, I have no idea what is the name of the patisserie.

21 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 12:01 pm }

Bolders, the ‘strategical’ debate came up last year and someone (can’t remember who), finally found evidence that it was in fact a real word. Like others at the time, I didn’t think it was legit either.

22 sue { 02.08.13 at 12:04 pm }

I just dont understand how any one can serve any type of roast meat WITH OUT BLOODY VEGETABLES ….. any thing of some sort.. something, any thing … we have such a huge range of VEGETABLES, Put some thought into it for god sake……………..and the sauce wheres the bloody sauce……………….aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh so frustrating ………….

23 brain dead dave { 02.08.13 at 12:09 pm }

No worries , Littlepetal. I’m sure the SA team be written up in the local papers soon and the place will be named. I’ll find out.

24 Muststopwatching { 02.08.13 at 12:11 pm }

Sue at 22
I think Manu has sauce with all of his meals; and bathes in it on occasion.

On smiling Sam, I wonder if he gets into trouble – imagine being randomly stopped by a policeman and beaming out the big smile? Or flashing the smile when going through customs at Denpasar airport? Things to avoid, I think.

25 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 12:11 pm }

Bolders@16.
Love it. “THe little Aussie DICKshonary” Should be soon be quite extensive.

26 Marie { 02.08.13 at 12:14 pm }

“They were presented as cool and urbane, however if you want to pass as an inner city wanker you really should not put as much sugar as they did into good coffee.” Brilliant RR, A+++.

Found myself getting bored watching last night. I am still waiting to see a really strong team that seem like deserving contenders to win to emerge.

27 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 12:15 pm }

Sue, the sauce was in the meat…blooooooodd!!!
Mmmwwwwwwaaaaahhh.

28 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 12:18 pm }

Maire Yes a bit limp after the mad house that was last week.
But I’m sure it will fire up.

29 Anna { 02.08.13 at 12:19 pm }

RR great CSI job on the egg gate !

I’d be creeped out of smiley was constantly smiling at me.

The cupcake queen looked like Alice in Wonderlad, down to the stupid thing in her hair. Thought her besties eyes were going to fall out when she heard the scores for dessert.

Couldn’t stop laughing when ‘Alice’ started hyperventilating when she saw Manu

The PT from Sydney looked like he was going to cry when slop was placed infront if him

Mother & daughter beauty queens ! Really? Think they’ll be going neck in neck with Alice & her bestie in complaining stakes

When Beauty Queen stated that she doesn’t eat runny egg, I though here we go again

Then Alice’s bestie announced she doesn’t like cream caramel…

This season is all about personalities

30 Anna { 02.08.13 at 12:23 pm }

Before I forget . Women’s Day is doing an exposé on MKR

1. Twits – ‘we know we are loud & don’t care’
2. Jake is compared to Dr Evil & they ‘ve nicknamed him Jake the Snake
3. Some rot about Tassie team getting marriage proposals
4. Cougar is finally happy with Romeo after a public & messy divorce

Did every one sign up for the show for 15 seconds of fame?

31 Marie { 02.08.13 at 12:25 pm }

Muststopwatching – haha, very true, good point with Sam possibly getting himself into trouble smiling in different scenarios. During the episode I was thinking about how hard I have to try not to nervously chuckle when a friend trips so his smiling must be on a scale of social awkwardness ten times that. Imagine having Sam as a mate and telling him your partner broke up with you only to have him grinning away inanely. Or if he was giving evidence at a murder trial. Or giving a speech at a funeral.

32 Marie { 02.08.13 at 12:29 pm }

Daisy, I sure hope so! I think Georgie was right when she pointed out the potential for tension between team cupcake and team pageant. Drama is always entertaining but I would love to see some more quality cooking too. We shall see!

33 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 12:29 pm }

Marie – and what does he look like when he’s crying??

34 Bolders { 02.08.13 at 12:33 pm }

Georgie @ 21 yes I remember that and I know there is some debate but well, you know which way I land on the issue.

Plus, it just sounds wrong and I put it down to a permissive society :)

35 Littlepetal { 02.08.13 at 12:38 pm }

Miss Cupcake owns Le Pink Petite but all facebook accounts etc have been closed. Found this from google search:

‘lepinkpetite.com.au – RankInsider.com
Rating: 4.9 – 842 votes
Hello My name is Jenna Marie and i am the owner and face behind Le Pink Petite {Patisserie} Le Pink Petite was built on pure love for everything pink, french …’

‘Le Pink Petite {Patisserie} is a custom luxury confection artist, specialising in custom couture cookies, cupcakes, luxury confections, dessert tables, high tea …’

Some of Ms Cupcake goodies:

She is good with the decorating part

36 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 12:39 pm }

I agree Bolders, it just sounds wrong.

My mispronunciation pet peeve is ‘vulnerable’ – a lot of journos drop the ‘L’ and pronounce it ‘vunerable’.

37 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 12:44 pm }

Bolders, and this is me not knowing the answer but being logicalical. It doesn’t make sense to add’ ical’ when strategic is already in place.
It’s the quality of ejucashun nowadays.

38 Marie { 02.08.13 at 12:45 pm }

Georgie, I am sure the judges will be endeavoring to make him cry so we might get a chance to see yet!

‘Strategical’ is technically a word (derived from ‘strategically’ I assume) but it is superfluous as the adjective ‘strategic’ serves the same function e.g “strategical maneuvers” is the same as “strategic maneuvers” but with more letters. It reminds me of my thesis supervisor firmly telling me off for consistently writing ‘societal’ instead of using ‘society’. It is just unnecessary, flowery additions to language.

39 Jeremy { 02.08.13 at 12:52 pm }

Anyone else get Dan from QLD confused with Jay from Series 3 Masterchef ?

40 Bruiser Brody { 02.08.13 at 12:53 pm }

Being from WA, as soon as I heard the Mum and Daughter were ‘former beauty champions’, I surmised it must’ve been a suburb the eqivalent of Fountain Lakes (K&K)…
Bunubury = spot on…
“We’re sisters! HAHAHAH no we’re mother and daughter, can you believe it? HAHAHA we wear the same clothes…” M’lday your daughter has stripper hair!

41 Calliegirl { 02.08.13 at 12:56 pm }

Thanks people for the humour injected. I think I have enjoyed reading your posts as much as the show…

42 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 1:04 pm }

Sad isn’t it Callie. I thought the same thing, ie the blog was more fun than the show.
I even missed a few choice bits because I had my lap-top out.

43 Littlepetal { 02.08.13 at 1:29 pm }

That is what I told hubby. Watch these shows so I could participate at RR blogs

44 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 1:42 pm }

Little Petal, I didn’t do my homework properly last night.

45 LB { 02.08.13 at 1:53 pm }

Why do people persist in cooking something they’ve never cooked before on a national “cooking” show? On a Q&A on The Age today, Smiley & Nerdy fessed up that they had never cooked the lamb roulade before. WTF? If I was appearing on a cooking show I would have cooked it eleventybazillion times to make sure I could actually do it. Novel idea, I know.
Having said that, Smiley & Nerdy have a lovely easy way about them and I hope they make it through to the next round.
The rest of the competitors seem to be either bitchy or beige.
Watching Little Miss Pink lose it when Manu & Pete entered the room was utterly cringeworthy. And could someone tell her to lay off the blusher? She looked like she was running a particularly high fever all night.

46 Bolders { 02.08.13 at 1:59 pm }

Georgie @36 – what about “ridicklous”?

Actually, that’s how my mum pronounces it, so let’s not go there.

47 Golo i Wesolo { 02.08.13 at 2:00 pm }

The racist My “White” Kitchen Rules producers can try all they like to divert attention away from the complete shitstorm they created over the last few days, but it’s too late.

Now MKR is just another absolute joke of a reality TV show that belittles minorities just like Big Brother did. What a shame. Not even smiley and gay Sam can save the tainted MKR brand now.

48 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 2:04 pm }
49 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 2:13 pm }

Golo – the MKR brand is obviously tainted for you but no-one else gives a shitstorm.

50 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 2:18 pm }

LB@45 I reckons she made Manu shudder and cringe at the same time too. But it would be fun if she keeps hitting on him. Luckily for Manu she’s sitting next to Pete or she might make a strategical move under the table.
Bolders Let’s do. I say it now from Judge Judy. My grandkids love it when I reprimand them a la the Judge. Love the watch tapping. And she loves correct speech too.

51 cuisinaire { 02.08.13 at 2:32 pm }

Check your facts. The “beauty queens” won their titles for Busselton not Bunbury. People really need to listen and observe before they make comment.

52 Bolders { 02.08.13 at 2:32 pm }

Georgie I think you know who baits the commentators here for fun.

Just my gut feel for the situation.

Then again my inspirated feeling could be wrong.

53 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 2:37 pm }

Bolders, my mum is a stickler for correct pronunciation and yet has some strange ways of saying things herself. Example – helicopter – she says heal-e-a-copter.

Your inspirated feeling is correct but sometimes I just can’t help being a smart-arse.

54 Littlepetal { 02.08.13 at 2:39 pm }

#47-Gay Sam?? You and your high and mighty opinions. You must have forgotten who were in the finals in Season 2 and 3.

55 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 2:58 pm }

Cuisinaire. They probably did listen but were responding to my comments that I know the Mum from Bunbury.I have seen a lot and I have spoken wiht her. The 2 places are v close. If the Mum was a lecturer at uni then if it was down south it means at Bunbury. Hence perhaps the confusion for those who might not know the area.

56 Daze { 02.08.13 at 3:09 pm }

Georgie @36 a couple that irk me
aks instead of ask
preform – no guys, it’s perform (even ‘noted’ judges use preform) arrrghh
I’m also sure I heard Pete Evans say something similar to ‘it could have been more exotical’ – didn’t know that was a word.

Jeremy @39, yes quite a resemblance

57 Gabby { 02.08.13 at 3:51 pm }

I wish I was perfect.

58 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 3:55 pm }

Gabby, lucky for you if you’re not. ^_^

59 Bolders { 02.08.13 at 3:56 pm }

Exoctical – ewww.

They should put a name this compulsion to end words with “cal” .

60 Gabby { 02.08.13 at 4:04 pm }

Cheers Daisy :)

61 Suziekue { 02.08.13 at 4:06 pm }

Oh and can we please keep it simple rather than simplistic! Simple is an uncomplicated word which means ‘straightforward, easy,’ as in a simple solution. Compare a simplistic solution, which is too easy, i.e. it oversimplifies and fails to deal with the complexities of the situation. Replacing “simple” with “simplistic” to describe your entree of two components, does not make you sound posh, Cougar woman!

62 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 4:06 pm }

Daze, how about Febry and libry.

Lol Suziekue, RIP the English language. I blame the text generation. My daughters laugh at my long hand texts.

63 Muststopwatching { 02.08.13 at 4:08 pm }

no.40 – As Mum said “:HAHAHA we wear the same clothes…”

Yes, dear, but they aren’t the same size!

On English language – I don’t think we can be too critical with queen bogan as PM with her talibands, hyperbowl, gunna, dungeon, wanna.

64 brain dead dave { 02.08.13 at 4:09 pm }

I couldn’t care less, cuisinaire. If that’s all you’ve got to comment on ,you might as well drop dead.

Ditto the gay and racism troll, Golo. Yawn.

65 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 4:15 pm }

Oh dear woe is me – I just checked the dictionary and it’s all one word, spelled ‘longhand’!

I’m going to fire my spell checker? Or is that spellchecker? Or maybe it’s spell-checker?

66 Georgie { 02.08.13 at 4:20 pm }

#63- or the PM in waiting who starts every sentence with “Aerh”.

67 LB { 02.08.13 at 4:23 pm }

Oh, Daisy @50 – what a thought!! If Little Miss Overblush gets to sit next to Manu, the poor man will have more than Activated Almonds (think I just threw up a bit in my mouth)
Bet Manu uses Pete like a shield throughout this season whenever High on Sugar is around.

68 Gabby { 02.08.13 at 4:24 pm }

That mother really wants to be thought of as her sister. Yeh, right as if. What a thing to say. Former beauty queens, mum still holding onto that tag some forty odd years after the event. Me thinks a bit desperate.

69 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 4:41 pm }

Muststop. Ditto on the PM’s slaughter of Aussie English.
I beloive shoi moit loik a trip to Foijoi. Wow when I teach phonics. I’ll have to remember when I hold up ee, ea etc that it’s pronounced oi. All like all vowel sounds lead to oi
cake =coik
like =loik
tree- troi
Still the new glasses moik moi want to toik her soiriously.

70 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 4:44 pm }

That blond girl looks like a big ball of fairy floss.

And LB I’ve been waiting for someone to say they had thrown up in their mouth. I thought they might have done it when Oedipus did his morning salute.

71 Muststopwatching { 02.08.13 at 4:45 pm }

Daisy at 69
She should keep the glasses in the dress up box.
Seriously when she was working as a solicitor, she used to make her staff say rhymes to teach them correct pronunciation. Oblivious.

72 brain dead dave { 02.08.13 at 4:48 pm }

Fuck you and the politics Muststopwanking.Take it to Piers Akermans where it belongs. It’s a reality tv website, after all and I couldn’t give a shit about your political views.

73 Anna { 02.08.13 at 4:49 pm }

Daisy, Miss Cupcake makes me think of Alice in Wonderland lol

74 Muststopwatching { 02.08.13 at 4:59 pm }

Hey, Brain Dead, the topics in the thread included ‘pronounciation’ – hence comments. Politics is everyday life. In any event, you don’t have to read them, keyboard warrior boy. You should do some exercise and lose that attitude, you craven coward.

75 Daisy { 02.08.13 at 5:13 pm }

Anna FFd Cup Cake to Bette Davis in “Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

76 Anna { 02.08.13 at 5:21 pm }

Daisy, I found it funny that she started to hyperventilate when she saw Manu

77 LB { 02.08.13 at 5:32 pm }

Daisy, TBH, I missed Stefano’s morning glory & from what I’ve read, glad I did. Seeing him caressing that piece of (real) wood while Mrs Robinson kept him under her steely gaze was frightening enough. A girl can only take so much …

78 Morgan { 02.08.13 at 5:39 pm }

I wish Sam and Chris did better than they did last night, they’re by far the most likeable team we’ve seen so far. I’m aready hating the sausage guy from QLD (disappointed that I don’t like either teams from my home state this year), he really comes off as prententious when he’s only a bloody tradie for crying out loud.

79 Gabby { 02.08.13 at 5:48 pm }

What’s wrong with a bloody tradie? Do they have to behave a certain way?

80 A.P { 02.08.13 at 5:48 pm }

Daisy@75, loved that movie “Whatever Happened to baby Jane” and remember in Big Brother Layla had to force feed cupcakes to that blonde girl, what was her name? How soon we forget.
Morgan, I will pass judgement on the sausage guys until they cook, I’m hoping they do well for my home town.
Gabby, great minds think alike, nothing wrong with tradies.

81 Kaz { 02.08.13 at 7:08 pm }

Did anyone see yesterday on the MKR Facebook page yesterday?
They hadna picture os Stefano, next to ampicture of Manu, asking which accent got you ‘hot under the collar ‘. Is it just me or does Stefano look like Agro! No contest here, Manu all the way.

82 Reality Raver { 02.08.13 at 11:23 pm }

Kaz I am tempted to look

83 Tyroc { 02.08.13 at 11:44 pm }

I’ve been past Nic and Rocco’s desert bars, one in Norwood Parade and another in Westfield Tea Tree Plaza. They’re called ‘Nic and Rocco’. I always seem to go past the Norwood store either before they open or after they shut but the Tea Tree Plaza location is always bustling.

I see Rocco in the Tea Tree location all the time, the first time I noticed it open, one of the soldiers Dave (I think) was there with his family. It was packed with girls. My gf and I wanted to have a coffee and cake but couldn’t be bothered waiting for a table.

84 brain dead dave { 02.09.13 at 12:07 am }

I’m near the Norwood Nic and Rocco’s,which has been open for just a couple of months. Looks like Rocco’s Dad is there a lot, expect it will be quite busy in winter.

85 Littlepetal { 02.09.13 at 6:55 am }

Look like the boys are doing o.k. Glad that they follow their passions and have a go at it.

86 want to know { 03.07.13 at 2:11 pm }

what is sams last name???

87 Reality Raver { 03.07.13 at 2:23 pm }

want to know – it is Sam Newton

88 Gabby { 03.07.13 at 5:36 pm }

Is he related to Bert? When you have a look, he does look like him, a bit and he is from Melbourne.

89 zarli { 04.26.13 at 9:33 pm }

if u dont like them then f u bitch :/
nobody cares wat u like cunt