Now Casting: Australia’s Got Talent Auditions Date Now Announced

The call is now out to audition for Australia’s Got Talent this year. This year is the first time it will be on the NINE Network and it will be interesting to see the changes they make.

The press release says it is going to be a  new-look show, fresh host and some showbiz heavyweights on the judging panel. In fact it is strongly rumoured Sharon Osbourne is to be one of the judges. (Source: News.com.au)

Sophie Monk is another name rumoured to be on the panel. Her media career is going well as she is now going to replace Fifi Box on air whilst she is on maternity leave.

It is not just singing it is any talent act from tap dancing to juggling, individuals and groups, with any age group able to apply.

Click here for more audition information. www.AustraliasGotTalent.com.au

1 Georgie { 02.09.13 at 9:26 am }

I’ve watched AGT since it started in 2007, but if Sharon Osbourne is joining the judging panel, I won’t be watching.

2 Golo i Wesolo { 02.09.13 at 11:21 am }

I won’t be watching. I don’t like shows that try to make out that Australians are somehow “talented.” What a joke! Australians are not talented, except in the arts of bullying and racism.

This show is merely a singing competition under the guise of a “national talent show,” anyway. Every single winner so far has been a singer or group of singers.

Speaking of which, what ever happened to that teenage Ken doll who won Season 5? Apparently, Australians are so talented that they all eventually fall off the face of the planet!

3 Georgie { 02.09.13 at 11:29 am }

Series 2 in 2008 was won by young guitarist Smokin’ Joe Robinson and Series 4 in 2010 was won by dance troupe Justice Crew. No group of singers has ever won AGT.

4 brain dead dave { 02.09.13 at 11:34 am }

Hey, Golo -what’s long and hard that Polish men give to their wives?

A surname.

This Australian is talented enough to suss your grab bag of screen names.

5 Daisy { 02.09.13 at 11:34 am }

Already gave up on these shows. Sharon Osborne is just another nail in the coffin. I give Sophie a 3 or a 4.

6 brain dead dave { 02.09.13 at 12:08 pm }

Troll #2 is stacked with own Golos. You’re so talented.

7 Golo i Wesolo { 02.09.13 at 1:52 pm }

BDD, you and your silly contributions are only proving my point: Australians are not talented!

8 Daisy { 02.09.13 at 2:19 pm }

Jus watched the video Ha Ha.
I wonder who on this blog is “Here to make friends”
New blogname …notheretomakefriends
Who wants it?

9 Georgie { 02.09.13 at 2:19 pm }

#7 – I get the impression you don’t like Australians and so don’t consider yourself to be an Australian? You’ve also made it quite clear that you hate homosexuals – so why don’t you just Go-homo!

10 Daisy { 02.09.13 at 2:23 pm }

Someone should go on a show where you win a million dollars and say, “I’ve come here to make friends”.

Or to the contrary, what about let’s hear on Hot Seat. Eddie, I’m not here to make friends.
Dear or no deal?
I could try it at my new job.

11 brain dead dave { 02.09.13 at 4:10 pm }

Bigotry isn’t a “point”,Golo – it’s a serious cognitive problem with coping with social realites . You’re talented at bigotry, I suppose,take a bow.

Since when is trolling hatred of white people and homosexuals in a morass of Dutch courage a “point”?

No matter which names you want to post under, your ignorant trolls stand out like dogshit on a clean,white pavement.

12 Alicia Marsden { 04.28.13 at 7:50 pm }

Australia’s got talented is a show where normal Australians can show their unfounded talent. In fact one of my friends is trying out!

13 Natasha { 06.01.13 at 9:52 am }

Yay luv the show going to see on Sunday when it’s in Melbourne. As for the people who are saying they aren’t going to watch cause of the judging panel, these people have been chosen for a reason not so they can say pointless comments but because the have had experience and have an eye for good talent.

14 Natasha { 06.01.13 at 10:00 am }

And sheesh everyone is talented in their own way it doesn’t matter what country their from. Get that people!

15 Emma Lacey { 06.29.13 at 9:23 am }

HOW DO YOU SUBMIT????? I would like to submit

16 Georgie { 06.29.13 at 9:54 am }

Emma did you read the post above? There’s a link to the AGT website.

17 Chloe Armour { 07.02.13 at 5:29 pm }

Hi may my sister and I join the Australia got talent

18 Vittoria Storti { 07.28.13 at 8:32 pm }

Hi my name is vittoria storti im 12 years old and I live in SA I love the show but I always wanted to be in it but I didn’t know about the times but can you give me a chance please

19 Jessy { 08.16.13 at 1:13 am }

OKAY so for AGT (Australia’s Got Talent) and any other Talent show in the FRICKEN WORLD….WHY DON’T They EVER POST THE RULES AND STUFF!!

LIKE IF I’m LIVING in their country…..can I enter theses shows with my passport a musicians VISA or live there for 3 months before that or WHAT???…I have found nothing that says I can’t or Can….so please if any of you have info on this…please give me link…or something that gives the RULES of the Talent Shows…TY so VERY MUCH!

20 amena { 08.31.13 at 2:10 pm }

hey my name is amena and im 10 years old i like singing and dancing alot i have a great voice that u would like please i would like to come to australia’s got talent cause i got that talent that u need (:

21 elizabeth.honess { 09.14.13 at 8:15 am }

I love Australias got talent and i want to be in it to!!!

22 pamila { 10.27.13 at 10:02 pm }

hi im pamila i love to sing and i want to be famous at the age of 10!

23 Geraldine { 07.09.14 at 1:08 pm }

please help me ok thank you so munch

24 Jessy { 07.09.14 at 1:48 pm }

Hi guys, asking again, I got an email saying that AGT was doing auditions for 2014/2015 shows, but I didnt get any info: When I go to the link http://www.AustraliasGotTalent.com.au, but no info is given on rules or even the audition cities or dates.. only the older videos…so can anyone help me find where you enter for auditions and things…please…thank-you