Spoiler Alert: Celebrity Apprentice Australia – Well I Was Wrong About One Thing….

This is a minor spoiler alert but please don’t look at the photo or read on if you hate spoilers.

It looks like I was wrong when I thought that Layla from Big Brother would be the first person to be fired on Celebrity Apprentice Australia, but this picture taken before the second challenge suggests otherwise.

The picture was taken from Brian Mannix’s Twitter account as was this little exchange which suggests tempers may be fraying on set. This could make the show fun to watch.

Most of the contestants will be hoping the show will give them a career boost like Julia Morris received and Didier Cohen went from being relatively unknown to now being a judge on Australia’s Next Top Model. Both of these former contestants were not boring on the screen hopefully this year’s contestants have taken note of that.

Celebrity Apprentice Australia on NINE later this year.

1 Carole { 02.14.13 at 7:52 pm }

Yeah, I follow a few of them on Twitter, and judging by some of them Tweeting about the challenges coming up and asking people to come over to them, I figured who wasn’t fired. I really hoped Prue McSween would be fired early, but judging by her Tweets was still there this week. Last year I remember David Hasselhoff Tweeting after a couple of weeks that he was flying to Germany so knew he would be fired early on.

2 misslizzy { 02.14.13 at 10:13 pm }

I went to the 3rd challenge last night so I know who has gone. Message me if you want to know. Everyone except two have been really sick and one wasn’t well enough to attend.
I’m tipping Rob Mills to do well this year. The surprise for me has been John Steffanson, he is lovely not arrogant as I would have thought

3 Reality Raver { 02.14.13 at 10:20 pm }

Carole – I know they give it away sometimes it can be a bit irritating.

Miss Lizzy – thanks for you kind offer but I will try and avoid spoilers even though I kind of just gave one.

4 erin { 02.14.13 at 10:23 pm }

i’m following a few on twitter as well and pretty sure i worked out who went after the first challenge, but not sure about the second.
i’ve noticed them all whinging about early starts and late finishes, which is obviously reality 101 – make them all tired and emotional!

5 Carole { 02.14.13 at 11:53 pm }

Oh, how exciting Miss Lizzy to have gone there. No I will be good and wait. Times like this I wish I still lived in Sydney. I would have loved to have gone to some of the challenges, like the Kentucky Fried Chicken in the first series. The one I really wanted to go to was the US one a few years back, when they made pizza. Meat Loaf was in that one, and I would have loved to have bought pizza off him. Oh well, I live in the wrong country.

6 misslizzy { 02.21.13 at 11:54 pm }

Went to another challenge tonight. They are getting quite creative this season. It went late as it had to be dark. It’s the 5th one so two people are gone since I saw it last and tonight two more will go. No spoilers but my two faves are still in but pitted against each other , my friend’s fave has gone so I just won’t tell her. The crew and some of the cast know my name does that make me a crazy stalker chick? And best of all I met a nice guy who is into photography and travel etc and will look good next to me while i’m being interviewed about which team won – I had to choose between my favourite boys and he’s already accepted my facebook friend request