Survivor Caramoan: Fans V Favourites Starts Tonight On GO at 7.30pm

The new season of Survivor is being fast tracked on GO starting tonight at 7.30pm and it will be on every Thursday night. It is airing in Australia the same day it screens in the US. So great news for fans of the show.

Half of the cast are returning players from previous seasons, hence the Fans V Favourites moniker

The full cast is:

Brooklyn, N.Y.
Iraq War Veteran

Reynold Toepfer
Age: 30
San Francisco
Real Estate Sales

And in a new feature for this blog there will be interviews with each of the eliminated contestants, so send in the questions you want asked of them as the interview does not occur until next week.

Survivor Caramoan: Fan V Favourites on GO at 7.30pm.

1 Bolders { 02.14.13 at 6:27 pm }

Not bloody Cochran!

Groan.

2 Reality Raver { 02.14.13 at 6:32 pm }

I loved Cochran.

3 Bolders { 02.14.13 at 6:48 pm }

RR you like the sh!t stirrers – I like the purists of the game

4 Bolders { 02.14.13 at 7:36 pm }

Oopsie – just saw the intro and it’s the other Cochran.

I was thinking of the one that lied about his grandma being dead and all round douche.

My bad RR

5 Sioux Denim { 02.14.13 at 8:04 pm }

That was Johnny Fairplay, real douche!
So glad its back, fast tracked AND at a reasonable hour….C9 must read this blog RR!!

6 Carole { 02.14.13 at 9:44 pm }

And according to Jeff Probst, apparently Cochran gets very sun burned. Didn’t anyone give him sunscreen.

7 A.P { 02.14.13 at 10:19 pm }

Thank you, thank you channel 9 for listening to us, kiss kiss!
I’m so excited, watching it now since I had to tape it while watching MKR, thought it was a double episode, that’s what it said it my tv guide but still, I won’t complain.
Great to see some of my favourites back such as Dawn, Cochrane Eric and my name sake Andrea. You go team!
Oh no, just saw Phillip in his undies bright pink!

8 Carole { 02.14.13 at 11:48 pm }

Yeah, I set my DVR the other day to tape it and it said it went to 9.30, but when I checked it today, it had changed to 9.00. I am watching it back tomorrow.

9 Daisy { 02.15.13 at 1:02 am }

Managed to get to see it tonight. Bummer on the first elimination.
Survivor; will they survive Phillip? What a horrible loonie.

10 Daisy { 02.15.13 at 1:24 am }

Who do we like so far? Brandon is looking good beside crazy Phil.
Couldn’t believe my ears at that group saying, “This is like high school. No one else was allowed to sit with us then”. And, “We’re the only good looking ones”.
It’s going to be a good ride.

11 chasingvegas { 02.15.13 at 7:52 am }

Welcome back to the godfather of reality tv! Loved the first ep,

Cochran, what a character!

Love seeing the returning players get straight into the game sizing everyone up. Malcolm is just floating around at the moment as none of the returning players would have seen his season at the time of filming being only 2 weeks after it ended & had not yet aired.

Having Brenda in the mix should make things very interesting, the way she plays reminds me of the great Pavarti Shallow. I predict Erik may just fall under her spell at some stage.

Jeff is in top form as always and it looking as young as ever sporting that new side part hair at tribal.

BRING IT ON!! (oh and Eddie…nice piece of eye candy)

12 Daisy { 02.15.13 at 9:04 am }

A lot of eye candy for the boys and the girls. But we have to keep averting our eyes from Phillip’s undies again.

Look how Malcom had chubbed up for the show. Smart move to get plenty of food into him before the show. After the last show I thought he’d need to tank up in readiness.
Wish we had been allowed to see his bum when his pants fell off.

13 chasingvegas { 02.15.13 at 9:25 am }

Ha! yeah Daisy I was wishing that of Malcolm also. But CBS won’t even show butt crack! Brandon looks like he’s had the “LOCO” tattoo on his neck adjusted…..he’s still crazy tho!!

14 Trent { 02.15.13 at 10:58 am }

Loved the first episode! Hope Dawn, Malcolm and Erik make it all the way.

A.P you should have watched survivor and taped MKR (Survivor needs the ratings or it will be shelved!)

It got 153k on a multichannel last night in the ratings… Not sure if that is good average or terrible.

15 Bolders { 02.15.13 at 1:02 pm }

Trent – how can they tell how many are watching?

16 Trent { 02.15.13 at 1:22 pm }

the Tv Tonight website updates ratings every morning from the previous day.

17 A.P { 02.15.13 at 2:59 pm }

I will do that from next week Trent, I was just eager to see my home town couple on MKR to see how they went.
Poor Francesca, we will never get to see what she is really like.

18 Sioux Denim { 02.15.13 at 6:24 pm }

I do feel for Francesca…..she should have chilled out the first round and not stratergise so much from the get-go – same undoing as her first exit!

Liking Matt and Shamar from the Fans tribe – hope they stick around a while. The too-cool-for-school lot hopefully will get picked off straight up.

So good to see Cochrane and Dawn again – I really hope they go well too………

19 Daisy { 02.15.13 at 9:10 pm }

It will be interesting to see the lay of the land for The Favourites once the dust settles.

As for the Fans, I’d be concerned about that horrible guy that yelled, “Break her wrists”.

20 Survivor Caramoan – Episode One – The Cast Is Full Of Hotties and Crazies | reality ravings { 02.15.13 at 10:39 pm }

[…] on GO Channel, this season it is ten fans versus ten favourites, that is returning players. Go here for the full list of the cast of who is […]