Reality TV Relationship News

Michelle Bridges a trainer on The Biggest Loser has separated from her husband, Bill Moore. They had been married nine years. They will still run her multi-million dollar fitness empire together. (Source: SMH)

Well something positive did come out of the Australian version of Top Design. Jamie Durie met his future wife there. It was Lisa Christie who was one of the designer contestants. (Source: News.com.au)

Rhiannon Fish thinks that Reece Mastin is the one. Certainly it is lovely that they are madly in love, but the cynic in me thinks the 22 year old actress might find a few other “the ones” in her life time.

Whitney Duncan and Keith Tollefson who met on Survivor: South Pacific are now engaged to be married. What was scandalous at the time was when she was on Survivor she was secretly married. (Source: People)

However long time Survivor couple Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca have split. They both won their individual seasons on the show and they also competed on The Amazing Race together. (Source: People)

Layla from Big Brother has split from Sam Wallace who she met on the show, however it looks like she may now have hooked up with Quade Cooper. (Source: Reality Ravings)

1 Loz { 03.03.13 at 11:57 pm }

Aw, that’s sad about Ethan and Jenna. :(

2 Christina { 03.04.13 at 12:27 am }

I don’t understand why Whitney’s marriage was such a secret? At first I thought it might have been strategy for the game of Survivor but the article says it was secret from friends and family. Bit strange!

3 nanaliz { 03.04.13 at 8:58 am }

A bit off topic RR. Just found this link: http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/tvfilmsbooks/8619499/mkr-uncut-its-all-fake
What a surprise!

4 Dr T { 03.04.13 at 9:26 am }

If it’s the case that it goes that far nanaliz, then that is really disappointing. I’m no mug, but to hamstring the contestants to the point that they look like muppets is just bad

5 Georgie { 03.04.13 at 9:46 am }

Interesting nanaliz – it’s no wonder some of the contestants look gobsmacked when the judges are giving their feedback. Being set up to fail is the term for it. You then have to wonder if there are ‘favourites’ being set up too, to ensure they have fewer problems?

6 Littlepetal { 03.04.13 at 10:13 am }

Past contestants also said they have to clean up the kitchen by themselves and usually they do it the next day as the filming usually finish in the early morning. They said that was the worst part.

That is why I don’t fall for blind tasting. The crew knows who cook what and they can feed the info to the judges. Call me cynical.

7 nanaliz { 03.04.13 at 10:53 am }

The chef in instant restaurant crew watching contestants would explain judge popping up in kitchen when drama, jar of ready-made something (Ones not sponsors anyway) and calling something a ragout when only braised. Really is a lot of room, if true, for set up for certain contestants.

8 A.P { 03.04.13 at 11:01 am }

Leaves us kind of feeling ripped off doesn’t it Nanaliz?
We fall for reality tv hook, line ans sinker! This explains a lot.
Anything for ratings I guess.

9 nanaliz { 03.04.13 at 11:15 am }

Yes AP, but what would we have to talk about on here, if the production fairies didn’t play their tricks on us.

10 A.P { 03.04.13 at 12:03 pm }

Exactly Nanaliz.
In the New Idea today tassie Mick has reconciled with his second wife again, all are happy.
And Sam and Chris are single and looking for love aah!

11 nanaliz { 03.04.13 at 12:31 pm }

Isn’t luuuv wonderful, AP. Siigh!

12 nanaliz { 03.04.13 at 12:40 pm }

Wonder who shock team break-up? Perhaps the domestic goddesses. If I was Joanna, I think I would crack over little miss cupcake’s whimpiness.

13 Daisy { 03.04.13 at 1:23 pm }

Cup-cake’s partner does a great job of propping her up. I wonder if we will get to see her slap her across the face and say “Snap out of it”. And then Cup-cake will say, “Thanks. I needed that.”

I am warming to these two characters after the icy chill of Ashlee and Sophia. But I love the hot sizzle of the mammas.

Trivia: I think Mona on AR resembles Lisa from MKR.
Horrible Ryan on th Bachette resembles the even more horrible Bill Spencer on B&B.

14 A.P { 03.04.13 at 4:12 pm }

More New Idea shocks!
Ashlee and Sophia shock split, turning on each other , fighting in Kitchen Headquarters with Pete and Manu having to step in.
Who was the diva flaunting their income in front of other contestants, upgrading themselves to business class while travelling and joke about sending beers back to the others in economy?
Angela has always wanted to be on tv and has tried out for The Amazing Race before MKR. Mick says her and Melina lost a lot of support from the other teams because they were the ones starting the fights and they have a dark side!
No Idea knows everything, it must be true.

15 Littlepetal { 03.04.13 at 4:17 pm }

Now I want to go and read the New Idea. Yes, New Idea is the official mag for MKR.

All the goss are given to New Idea by Channel 7. As the filming is done and dusted, if No Idea want to print all the goss they will.

16 brain dead dave { 03.04.13 at 5:02 pm }

I just read large chunks of No Idea but I didn’t buy it.

Tassie Mick’s got a big mouth,possibly a reason why his second marriage only lasted a year….but they’re back together now and he’s re gifted the same rings back to his new ex-wife. I’ve never liked him.

The diva flaunting her wealth could be Kerrie. Mick the mouth has already bagged Craig for big noting himself and his wealth.

17 Izobel2 { 03.04.13 at 5:53 pm }

Hey BDD, when I’m at Coles next (as surely you MUST shop there due to the MCP & MKR advertising) I’ll keep an eye out for a BDD looking person in the No Idea section, getting his value for money out of his fave mag! hee hee.

18 brain dead dave { 03.04.13 at 7:14 pm }

I don’t shop at Coles, Izobel 2. I shop at Foodland -where Poh goes. Cheers.

19 Daisy { 03.04.13 at 8:34 pm }

Izobel; a BDD looking person. You must have a picture in mind. I do too. There’s a peace sign or a cannabis leaf on his tee for starters.

Would that be close BDD?

20 Izobel2 { 03.04.13 at 9:04 pm }

You’re right Daisy, I do have a mental image! Trying to think of someone famous that I can compare him too. Will keep thinking. I know BDD is approximately 57 years young… I think I remember him saying he wasn’t a big dude. I picture him wearing jewellery, like an earring or one of those black rope bracelets.

21 Daisy { 03.04.13 at 9:18 pm }

He’s definitely slim, hipster jeans. He’s cut his pony tail. John Lennon glasses. Peace sign tee. Probably a few strap bracelets. Eating raw vegies.

He follows Poh around the shops so she might be his Yoko.

22 Daisy { 03.04.13 at 9:20 pm }

Sorry BDD. I hope we’re not scaring you like cyber stalkers.

23 Littlepetal { 03.04.13 at 9:24 pm }

No, BDD don’t wear glasses because he always said he can’t read the goes may because he didn’t bring his glasses.

24 Daisy { 03.04.13 at 9:26 pm }

And the list of fans grows. LOL

25 brain dead dave { 03.04.13 at 9:51 pm }

Now come on. No jewellery, no tatts and that’s a cruel over estimate of my age. I’m told I look like one of the The Rolling Stones.

26 Izobel2 { 03.04.13 at 10:07 pm }

Oops! Maybe u r 53… Have u got the moves like Jagger?

oh wait u don’t look like Keith Richards do you?!

27 Littlepetal { 03.04.13 at 10:18 pm }
28 Morgan { 03.04.13 at 10:36 pm }

I’d wager the flaunting-their-income Diva is Angela or Melina.

29 A.P { 03.04.13 at 10:59 pm }

Melina has a rich famous father.

30 Daisy { 03.04.13 at 11:02 pm }

No tats BDD. You stayed true to your generation.

31 Stacey { 03.05.13 at 8:36 am }

Haha Im getting all this great mental imagery of a Rolling Stones rocker at the supermarket checkout reading New Idea.