Now Casting: My Kitchen Rules Looking For Cooks!

If you are good at bitching or cooking either of these talents should see you get on Season Five of My Kitchen Rules.

It is now casting for next year. Go to the official site here to check out the application and remember it doesn’t matter if your kitchen is not fabulous or appropriately you can cook in someone elses.

You have until the 31 May to get your application in.

It appears people are trying to use reality TV as a way of changing careers, this appears to be the case of Matt and Mick from Tasmania who were eliminated last night.

In this news.com.au article they reveal the father and son would both like to go into radio. This might explain why their cooking wasn’t too fabulous in the MKR kitchen.

1 brain dead dave { 03.12.13 at 3:04 pm }

Tassie Pops belongs on the sea floor with his fellow bottom feeders , the abalone.

Though if the ginger cockroach can jag a job on radio, anyone can.

2 Daisy { 03.12.13 at 3:32 pm }

As they say BDD; he has the face for it.

3 drb123 { 03.12.13 at 4:46 pm }

Helps if you can be summed up in one term eg. “Real Housewives”, “personal trainers”, “Beauty Queens”, “nerds”

Perhapss “ex-cons” or “streetwalkers” for the next one.

Cooking ability optional

4 Littlepetal { 03.12.13 at 5:19 pm }

Adding to the list. Kitchen hands, clowns, garbage collectors (they deal with food), swimmers, runners, security guards …… and the list goes on. If you can boil an egg you can cook

5 Izobel2 { 03.12.13 at 5:42 pm }

Hey drb123, they already did a cooking show with JUST ex-cons!
I forget what it was called now. On a couple of years ago.
I watched it of course. I watch anything really!

6 Reality Raver { 03.12.13 at 6:00 pm }

It was called Conviction Kitchen

7 Dr T { 03.12.13 at 6:42 pm }

I liked CK a lot, hopefully they decide to do it again one day. It didn’t feel like it was exploiting people, and it was nice to see the TV industry doing something constructive for a change (other than the normal non-sense that ACA and TT do)

8 Sindy { 03.13.13 at 1:46 am }

I am a promotional model. In school I was voted the girl most likely to. I don’t mind going nude as long as it’s done tastelfully. My bf works at MacDonalds and hopes to open his own burger restaurant.
Food is our passion.
Our Youtube video Fun with Buns was a great success last year and now we want to audition for MKR. Can any of the RR regulars and MKR fans offer us any suggestions?

9 brain dead dave { 03.13.13 at 2:31 am }

Yes , Sindy. Start wearing braces and being a bitch.

10 Sindy { 03.13.13 at 2:59 am }

Thanks Dave. How about Gruella and STEWart? Buff bitches.

Never done braces before but I wear suspenders for some of my gigs.

11 Sindy { 03.13.13 at 3:05 am }

Stewart does a hot Village People number in which he wears braces.