Kyle Sandilands Has Signed On To NINE’s Version Of Australia’s Got Talent

Kyle Sandilands will continue on Australia’s Got Talent on Channel NINE. He is the only one of the original cast to come across with the format.

Clearly NINE are wanting to harness both his popularity (yes he has the high rating radio show) and his controversy he attracts.

Also Kyle has shown he knows what he is doing as a reality TV judge, as long as he does not have to mentor the acts he is fine and he does give good grabs.

It will be interesting to see how he gets on with the other judges Dawn French, Mel B, and Timomatic. Hopefully Timomatic won’t feel dwarfed by the big personalities he will be sitting with.

What do you think of the signing of Kyle Sandilands? Are you going to check out the new look Australia’s Got Talent?

1 brain dead dave { 03.20.13 at 11:58 am }

Signing this arsehole is a deal breaker.No dice Ch 9, I’d sooner eat shit than watch Kyle Sandilands.

2 Marie { 03.20.13 at 12:08 pm }

I am not ashamed to admit in the past that I have dedicated several hours of my life to sending angry letters and emails to various employers of Sandilands. I am worried on behalf of the Goddess that is Dawn French, having that desperate, putrid, self-interested, insensitive little toad polluting her breathing space. Shame, I would have watched the show for her otherwise.

I can take small, critical pleasures out of watching tv with people I dislike on but my hatred of Sandilands is pretty visceral. That he exists and is successful actually makes me feel a bit ill and significantly reduces my faith in humanity.

3 Littlepetal { 03.20.13 at 12:48 pm }

Can’t get someone else? Kyle sometimes look so stone on the judging panel. Bad move Ch9

4 bella vita { 03.20.13 at 1:09 pm }

Love Kyle….someone who tells it straight and how it is. The industry needs more people like him, instead of butt kissing no opinion fake has beens or never beens

5 kess { 03.20.13 at 2:40 pm }

Why????????????/////////////////

Damn it, now i can’t watch Dawn – oh well,hate this kind of stuff anyway. just the adds look so dumb, how is changing your dress entertainment?

6 Daisy { 03.20.13 at 7:13 pm }

I might watch a bit to see how Kyle and Dawn bounce off one another.

7 A.P { 03.20.13 at 7:16 pm }

Kyle must have needed the money because he doesn’t seem to enjoy the show, didn’t even turn up sometimes.

8 PC { 03.26.13 at 2:11 am }

What was Channel 9 thinking ?
Surely there is better “talent” about than this oaf.Channel 9 now sub prime :)

9 Christine { 03.27.13 at 11:20 pm }

Love kyle, he is the best.