The Block – Josh Appears To Not Like Channel Nine’s Social Media Strategy

Josh Densten, part of the Josh and Jenna team on The Block: All Stars appears to be not liking Channel NINE’s social media strategy. He has asked his Facebook followers to unfollow the official Facebook page of The Block.

It appears he does not like being the negative bait to get people bitching about him and Jenna.

He writes on his Facebook page on Jan 10:

Dear friends/family I am advising everyone of you to pls unlike ‘the block’ fb. None of us get anything from it along with all the suggestive comments they post to create drama.

However he needs to remember he was brought back onto The Block: All Stars to be a villain team. Josh it ain’t all about the renovation and he should know that.

This time around it does not look like they have done enough to win however we will see tonight with the final screening on NINE from 7.00pm.

The auction was held last night at this stage there is no leaks on who won.

The Block: All Stars – on NINE from 7.00pm to 9.00pm.

1 Sue N { 03.20.13 at 1:28 pm }

as long as the reserves are all the same, ie..FAIR!!, and D2 & J2 don’t win- I will be ok with it!

2 Daisy { 03.20.13 at 1:33 pm }

When ever I tune into this show, and that’s not often, I HATE their overworked rooms and patios etc. I saw the garden areas last night and they looked so over-decorated. The work looks childish and cheap.

3 brain dead dave { 03.20.13 at 1:45 pm }

Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the prime time , Josh and Jenna. This sort of stuff is in the brochure, under “What Au$tralia thinks of cheats”.

4 Veronicali { 03.20.13 at 2:08 pm }

Eh, get a haircut, Josh. He knew what they were in for.

5 Mrs S { 03.20.13 at 2:13 pm }

No matter what the editing, you still verbally said some shitty things Joshy boy!! A serious case of sour grapes with those two…

6 2ndhand { 03.20.13 at 2:16 pm }

The Gen Y’s in this show all remind me of the little kids in the sandbox who are “gonna take their bucket and spade and go home” because they don’t like the games the other kids are playing. Josh & Jenna in particular. Oh and Danni. I have warmed to Dan but just wish he would stick up for himself – just once!!!!! Anyone else agree?

7 Lebay { 03.20.13 at 3:49 pm }

This is a change, both Josh and Jenna have been active on The Block fb page trying (and failing) to defend themselves. They have also been active on the pages of other contestants and former contestants… Whats more, its always made them look worse, and is doing NO favours for their business

8 Warble { 03.20.13 at 6:50 pm }

Australia Appears To Not Like Josh

9 Sue N { 03.20.13 at 7:32 pm }

@warble …That is because Josh appears to be an immense tool ( not to mention a cheat, and an arrogant “entitled” twat)….

10 Chad { 03.20.13 at 8:08 pm }

Josh and Jenna only came back to the show to help promote their new home design and renovation company. When the judges negative comments didn’t help their promotion they turned nasty.

Maybe they should just realise they aren’t as good as they think they are.

11 Sara { 03.21.13 at 2:50 am }

It’s amazing how many people believe what they see on TV, I also fail to see how you can cheat if you don’t break the rules. Pretty sure the producers would have stopped them if they were breaking the rules.

12 Sue N { 03.21.13 at 6:40 am }

pretty sure the producers were FAR more interested in ratings and creating controversy than any stretching or breaking of rules. As D2 did not “use” the least electricity (they just used J2’s) I believe, as do many others, that they did in fact cheat.

CH9 chose to intepret the rules in a way that they hoped would create more ratings for the show- not because it was fair. & if Phil & Amity broke the rules and got that 6 hour penalty, why was D2 allowed to do their concrete weeks in advance of those rooms????????

the rules seem to apply VERY inconsistently, to say the least.

Best team won :)- wish the boys had done better tho.

13 michelle26 { 03.21.13 at 12:20 pm }

Josh & Jenna – what a pair of sore losers. Dan & Dani are their sheep (followers).
And Jenna’s contadictory comments. Both her and Josh did themselves no favours.
Very happy that Phil & Amity won and very, very disappointed that Mark & Duncan did not do better. I don’t think you can do a kids bedroom like that and not have a usable backyard.

14 Someone Sensible { 03.21.13 at 2:50 pm }

It amazes me that some people actually defend JJ & DD saying if UT was allowed then it wasn’t cheating.!
Really makes me wonder what kind of world we live in if there are people who can still like JJ…
Glad though that the majority on this site seem to understand their true colours…

15 Jodie { 03.23.13 at 5:54 am }

Get a grip people I can’t believe you think they are cheats, they didn’t cheat whether you like it or not..show me where it says they cheated in the rule book and I will eat my words. Call it what it is, the producers overlooked it OR maybe it’s not all unrehearsed. Who knows. One thing I do know was that phil and amity won some unfair money along the way because no one can doubt their work, like it or not, wasn’t finished off properly. If that challenge as stupid as it was, had to be included then maybe the producers would have been better off stating the ones that used the least power took the point from the one who used the most. But anyway that’s the last thing we should be worried about I still think the three money teams, whether they should have money or not in everyone’s opinion, should all give our tradies and dale 20,000.oo each, none of them would be hurt by it but I think a lot of Aussies would be hurt if they didn’t ….show the country what it means to be Australian you guys do what feels good and right we love our boys and its not even close to being right. They were there too imagine if it was any of you..make your country proud guys Jodie