Kyle Sandilands Rehabilitation Looks Like It Is Complete

Kyle Sandiland’s is like Lazarus one minute you think he his career is dead and he like Lazarus rises out of the ashes bigger than ever.

It has been a good week for him, he has been announced as the fourth judge on Australia’s Got Talent, and also he has been photgraphed with the Prime Minister, albeit as a rabbit but still it was the Prime Minister. This photo opportunity will have gone down well with NINE as it will absolve any doubts they might of had in signing the shock jock.

This of course is good for Kyle but not sure it is as good for the PM, as he is a tad controversial with some of the remarks he has said about and to females in the past, and let’s face it probably in the future as well.

However maybe she can learn how to become popular when you are unpopular, because let’s face it Kyle has this mastered he is the most popular, unpopular person on radio and his ratings back him up on this.

1 bron { 03.25.13 at 12:51 pm }

this tool is like a cockroach, he just won’t go away

2 brain dead dave { 03.25.13 at 12:54 pm }

He’s getting lucky because Tracy Grimshaw will be flat out trying to crawl up his arse on ACA tonight.

Polish your newly signed turd , then Ch 9. Won’t be watching.

The best indicator of future behaviour is past behaviour,according to Dr Phil and it’s only a matter of time before this pig arcs up again.

3 Culinary Boner { 03.25.13 at 1:08 pm }

Geez, Gillard must truly be hard up for “friends” if this was considered by herself and her staff a clever photo op.

4 Paul { 03.25.13 at 1:53 pm }

I would argue that getting a photo with the PM at the moment is not good publicity at all.

5 Daisy { 03.25.13 at 3:20 pm }

Just what I think Paul. Just who is raising whose public acceptance? I thought they were both hated.

Julia should have dressed as a carrot.

6 Calliegirl { 03.25.13 at 4:43 pm }

Well said BDD. Totally agree with you.

7 Culinary Boner { 03.26.13 at 2:52 pm }

Maybe Julia should’ve grabbed a small child so she and Kyle could dress as a Sea Monkey family? –

* I will get over my Shannong Bogan/Natures Way induced sea monkey mania soon… I hope.

8 Daisy { 03.26.13 at 3:32 pm }

CB Did you go to the Sea Monkey Mardi Gras?

I think Julia chose well going as rabbit with carrot.

Could also have gone as …….. I’ll get back to you if I think of something inappropriate.

9 littlepetal { 03.26.13 at 3:43 pm }

You are misbehaving, Daisy. Love you for it. Is a bored week without MKR. We need to amuse ourselves.

10 Daisy { 03.26.13 at 4:14 pm }

Thanks Little Petal. 6_6

11 Daisy { 03.26.13 at 4:47 pm }

LittlePetal I am going to make some quiches this afternoon. They will be indulgent as aside from the usual ingredients, they will have cream, asparagus and pieces of Camembert.

12 littlepetal { 03.26.13 at 5:10 pm }

Sound like an indulgent with cream and Camembert. I had my indulgent during the weekend. Bake some healthy Chocolate and Raspberries Muffins, using coconut flour and then also made some Chocolate Fondant. Told hubby that I don’t want any Easter bunnies or Easter eggs but I am going to have my chocolate hit by baking.

This weekend I will make a Chocolate Mousse cake. Between now and the weekend I will have to do a mini TBL workout.

13 Daisy { 03.26.13 at 5:33 pm }

I’m expecting a nice cake from Lotus this weekend. It’s Ninja turtle’s birthday on GF.

14 AllekskiP { 04.10.13 at 2:08 pm }

One can find certainly lots of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I provide the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you’ll find questions like the one you bring up exactly where the most vital factor will be working in honest great faith. I don?t know if most beneficial practices have emerged around items like that, but I’m positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls really feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

[url=http://newchristianlouboutina.66ghz.com]new christian louboutin shoes[/url]