Masterchef US Has Started On ONE on Weekdays at 5.00pm

Fans of Masterchef or just those curious to see what the USA has done with their version of the show can now watch it on ONE TV at 5.00pm.

Thank you to Anna for letting Reality Ravings know it has started screening yesterday. The show is hosted by Gordon Ramsay and the judges are  Gordon Ramsay together with restaurateur Joe Bastianich and chef Graham Elliot.

From the schedule it looks like they are showing season one, which was made in 2010, this season was only sixteen episodes so far shorter then the Australian version.

Masterchef USA is on at 5.00pm on ONE on weekdays.

1 JK { 04.02.13 at 4:09 pm }

Thanks so much, looking forward to it!

2 A.P { 04.02.13 at 5:58 pm }

Really enjoyed the first episode, thanks Anna.

3 Anna { 04.02.13 at 6:07 pm }

Pleasure :-)

Emma, it’s season 1, I watched it on youtube. Love the no nonsense no crap from the judges

Love the fact that sponsors are local organic farmers… their pantry is like nothing I’ve ever seen.

My favorite contestants were Sharone and Whitney.

$hine can learn a LOT from the way US does thing….

4 kess { 04.02.13 at 6:56 pm }

Watched a bit of this show, same series I think – gave up as contestants were getting through cooking mac & cheese, badly.
And the judges are dire, one cartoon character, one ponce, and dickhead gordon is the best judge!
Freak show/comedy. MC Australa is far more professional and impressive. And being American they do cook some utterly gross fatty stuff.

5 kess { 04.02.13 at 6:57 pm }

It’s cheap too.

6 Littlepetal { 04.02.13 at 8:03 pm }

Enjoy the fast pace and no nonsense from the judges

7 Izobel2 { 04.02.13 at 11:31 pm }

Will have to tape it. Thanks for the reminder. Sounds good to me!

8 Lebay { 04.03.13 at 6:27 pm }

Loving it, but it is somewhat contrived…. and the fact that I can see that while making dinner, updating facebook and flipping channels says a lot…

9 Littlepetal { 04.03.13 at 11:24 pm }

Forgot to watch tonight. Just bad timeslot. I was preparing dinner, Will catch up online.

10 Picnic { 04.04.13 at 10:04 am }

I enjoyed watching it, missed the first episode and watched the second episode and the begining of the third one last night (have set the PVR to record them all). Its easy watching. One of the things it highlighted to me is how scripted MC is. In episode 2 a mexican cook served up tricked up food the judges hated – Gordon felt she had potential and gave her an unprecedneted second chance, they sent her home and told her to cook some traditional food – it was fabulous and she got an apron – just like Poh in the first season of Australian MC. I loved Gordon and the quiet Italian – dont like the other chef. Also dont like the way the americans beg and plead for a second chance. Like the way Gordon is very direct and tells it how it is. I am also watching MPW kitchen wars – enjoying this as well and liking his style – very direct, similar to Gordon but much more temperate and kinder

11 Anna { 04.04.13 at 12:44 pm }

Picnic, they beg for a second chance just like Australian contestants do … too many delusional people out there.

Then again Episode 3, has reduced them from 30 to just 14… from now on it’s a challenge and elimination per episode.

Saw it on you tube in 2013

12 Picnic { 04.04.13 at 3:31 pm }

also the blood thirsty side of me loved the chopping onions task when 4 contestants had cut themselves in the first 10 minutes

13 Anna { 04.04.13 at 3:43 pm }