The Amazing Race Bumped Again To Another Timeslot

What is SEVEN doing with The Amazing Race? Fans of the show will want to know it has now been moved from Sunday to Tuesdays from 9 April. It will at at Tuesday at 6.30pm on 7MATE.

I keep on forgetting it is on, I really need to hit the series link button as the episodes I have seen have been fun.

The Amazing Race on 7MATE at 6.30pm on Tuesdays.

Source: TV Tonight

1 PollyB { 04.04.13 at 3:44 pm }

Oh no. 7MATE is not through foxtel, no recording for me. Why not on 7 at 8.30? It’s not like they have a great line up. Damn.

2 Daisy { 04.04.13 at 3:53 pm }

YesRR I have been enjoying it. No stand out villains this time, but still a good watch. The worst couple (in my opinion) got out early, not using their ff.

As for 7mate, grrrrr!. If it wasn’t for this blog I would have missed it.

3 Carole { 04.04.13 at 4:38 pm }

Oh, this really pisses me off!!!!!! Sunday afternoon was a good time for me, it didn’t clash with anything. 6.30 Tuesday night is such a bad time, I am already taping shows then. Why the fuck did they have to change it? They are putting it up against their own Today Tonight & Home & Away, as well as A Current Affair, The Project & Neighbours, all popular shows. This is madness. Whoever their programmer is needs to be sacked!!!! And as far as I can see, they don’t have an encore of it, like GO do with Survivor.

4 Jacqui { 04.04.13 at 7:04 pm }

I haven’t watched many episodes yet, but the few i saw were good. Been recording them all so far.

5 Alicia { 04.04.13 at 9:20 pm }

No wonder people just download shows with the constant changes Australian broadcasters make!

6 Christina { 04.04.13 at 10:49 pm }

I am not watching this US race, but I recall this happened with the Aussie version too, which was really disappointing…

7 Daisy { 04.16.13 at 5:54 pm }

I have been looking for AR in this new timeslot but haven’t seen it. What’s going on?

8 daisy { 04.21.13 at 12:42 pm }

I still haven’t been able to find this show, on any day. So imagine my surprise and annoyance when I dicovered an old season airing, when they stopped the latest mid season. Is it my mistake? Or are these stations just wankers?