New Celebrity Apprentice Australia Promo – Still No Air Date

This edition of Celebrity Apprentice Australia could be a good series if any of the reports of the conflict coming off set. There are a lot of athletes in there, but the plus side of that is they are super competitive.

However who knows when it will commence as NINE is still being coy about this.

The question is how many United Nation human rights violations occurred whilst filming this series.

Prinnie Stevens revealed in an interview with Kate Waterhouse they were woken at 4.o0am but not allowed to have a coffee until 11.00am.  No wonder everyone was going bonkers.

Also Brian Mannix also said being on the show was akin to being in Guatanamo Bay!

These practices will ensure civility is in short supply on the show.

Celebrity Apprentice Australia on NINE soon.

1 Culinary Boner { 04.05.13 at 9:45 am }
2 Georgie { 04.05.13 at 10:28 am }

I’m looking forward to this just for Brian Mannix. I bet he gets a lot of ‘to camera’ time giving a running commentary of proceedings. He won me during his stint on DWTS last year.

3 Daisy { 04.05.13 at 11:33 am }

Hope the villainy isn’t fake and ramped up to over-kill like the did with some of the MKR contestants. Deni was as bad as it needs to get and she wasn’t faking it.

4 littlepetal { 04.05.13 at 11:51 am }

Looking forward to this series. There will be lots of bitchiness but its ok in this show. Not like MKR where it was supposed to be a cooking show which ended up to be ‘The days of our life”

5 Culinary Boner { 04.05.13 at 11:54 am }

Here’s hoping that hop straight to a gratuitous, can-I-wash-your-car-while-you-perve-at-my-arse nudity challenge for the first episode. I’d hate to see them break with tradition.

6 Reality Raver { 04.05.13 at 11:58 am }

CB – Well the first ep is at Bondi Beach, but my understanding is the weather was quite bad that day.

7 Daisy { 04.05.13 at 12:04 pm }

CB@5 You didn’t specify. Would that be Dawn’s arse you’re waititng to see? Or Layla’s?

8 brain dead dave { 04.05.13 at 12:13 pm }

I think Mr Bouris in the first challenge asks the contestants to sort themselves out and line up in order of who is the most famous. Ha.

Not allowed a coffee til 11 am.That just rips my heart out.

9 Culinary Boner { 04.05.13 at 12:23 pm }

In that case Raver, maybe the first challenge is to make and sell activated almonds.

“And just how would you like your nuts soaked, Mr Bouris?”

10 Culinary Boner { 04.05.13 at 12:33 pm }

Daisy, I was planning to ogle Roxy’s Sweaty Betties.
Can’t see Dawn lasting longer than week 2.

11 Stacey { 04.05.13 at 8:34 pm }

If I was told I couldn’t have coffee until 7 hours after I woke up I would be cracking skulls.

The most famous (and I’m going by recognisability) surely would have to be Steph Rice? Globally, she would have to be the most recognised face? I don’t know.

Anyway, looking forward to this series. MKR has been such a let down thanks to Bitch and Tatts. Sigh.

12 Carole { 04.06.13 at 5:46 pm }

Wish they’d give us a date already!!! The ads said after Easter, well it is after Easter now!!!!!

I remember reading the Tweets that day and it sounded like the weather was terrible. Making them line up in order of who’s more famous, bet that caused some friction.

13 A.P { 04.06.13 at 7:31 pm }

Can’t wait to see this but I don’t mind waiting until MKR is finished, there is too much to watch all at once otherwise.
Could we get anyone even worse than Deni?
I’m looking forward to seeing Dawn, Prue and Layla, it should be really good.