Mel B – Will She Tarnish NINE’s Australia’s Got Talent?

The Mel B saga continues in the courts, btu the question NINE must be asking themselves is whether the inner working of the Belafonte/Mel B money making machine will turn fans off her.

Again the court was told yesterday that Eddie  Murphy refused to sign the visa for his child to come with the family, so hopefully that will be backed up by him at some stage or will they just take Stephen Belafonte on face value.

News.com.au also revealed that Melissa Doyle from Sunrise was being considered as a replacement for Mel B on Dancing With The Stars. However her schedule made it difficult. What about Kerrie Anne Kennerley she would make a great replacement.

The court case commences again on Monday if NINE lose their judging panel will consist of Kyle Sandilands, Dawn French and Timomatic. Hopefully they have a plan B.

1 Daisy { 04.06.13 at 10:58 am }

If Meilissa Doyle is Mel who sit next to Kochie, that will be another reason for me not to watch AGT. They might as well go for broke and use Karl.
Some watchable (for me) TV presenters. Larry, Kylie, Georgie, Samantha, Sonia and even, dare I say it Littlepetal, Andrew O’Keefe.

2 littlepetal { 04.06.13 at 11:05 am }

They can have Andrew O’Keefe as the presenter for DWTS. I won’t be watching but Daisy can enjoy on my behalf.

Not sure why they are not considering KAK. My instinct is that her one year contract is up and she didn’t renew with C7 or else she won’t be on The Project recently.

Just can’t stand Kyle S. He doesn’t bring anything to the show. Just sit there with a stoned face.

3 Daisy { 04.06.13 at 11:11 am }

If you come Littlepetal, we’ll make it an Andrew-free zone.

4 littlepetal { 04.06.13 at 11:14 am }

It needs to be Kyle S and Lara Bingle free zone too.

5 Daisy { 04.06.13 at 11:16 am }

You’ve got it. :)

6 Daisy { 04.06.13 at 11:18 am }

We’ll just eat and do old people’s exercises.

7 littlepetal { 04.06.13 at 11:25 am }

My exercises may be for the seniors but is not your everyday old people’ exercises. You need to beware too as my other name is ‘The smiling assassin’. Exercise may look easy but you may not like me the next day !!!!

8 Jaime { 04.06.13 at 12:02 pm }

Timomatic is not a celebrity worthy of being a judge. Scraping the bottom of the barrel much?

9 Daisy { 04.06.13 at 2:41 pm }

Littlepetal, I’d love a kick butt instructor. The body I’ll go for is Cameron Diaz in Charlie’s Angels.
Iv’e got spare bikes at my place.

10 Christina { 04.06.13 at 7:44 pm }

I don’t mind Timonatic being a judge…better than some of the other names floating around. Am happy to see new talent rise to the ranks. Lord knows we obviously need it! I dont undertand Mel for DWS. We must have more talent in this country?!??

11 Izobel2 { 04.07.13 at 7:16 am }

I basically watch nearly every reality tv show but not a fan at all of AGT. Reminds me of Red Faces from the 80’s and who can judge who is better out of an 8 year old yodelling and a 75 year old making songs from a gum leaf!

12 Maya { 04.15.13 at 1:33 pm }

I don’t understand why the same people just keep getting shuffled around, and talent work on 2-3 shows each. Why not pick new people, and have them just do the one show? I don’t need to see the same person at breakfast, and then again at dinner. I don’t even see my husband that much.