The Biggest Loser: The Next Generation – The Trainers Were Pathetic

Due to the Logies proper recaps were not done last night but usual blogging hopefully will return tonight

The trainers should hang their head in shame for not being able to make a decision on who to eliminated last night on The Biggest Loser. During the show the make the contestants do things out of their comfort zone and as soon as Michelle, Shannon and Commando were asked to decide who to eliminated between Big Kev and Rosemary, and Cher and her mum they used the excuse they are there to train only. Good well if that is the case maybe Shannon can stop the pop psychology as well.

The trainers are the ones who get paid the big bucks and also over hype things up to make things dramatic in this reality TV show and then when they are part of the drama of the show say no it is not their role.

Host Hayley Lewis in the end eliminated Big Kev as they were the team that lost the lowest amount of weight. He only lost 2.4 kilos which is not a lot was he making the popcorn chicken again? Well mum Rosemary denies this and let out her inner bogan and it is little wonder her kid is obese if she keeps on making excuses for him. I suspect she was the one that wanted to leave not him. (Source: News.com.au)

Your thoughts who do you think should have been eliminated?

The Biggest Loser on Sunday to Tuesday on TEN at 7.30pm

1 Littlepetal { 04.14.13 at 9:15 pm }

Katie cries at every weigh in

2 Samiiluvbugg { 04.15.13 at 11:26 am }

OMG I love Sunday night TV, so much reality TV to choose from lol

I must say watching the weigh in is my favourite part of the biggest loser.
I’m so proud of Gerald, His going GREAT…I hope they win.

I couldn’t believe how hard this week’s elimination was last night, I believe the couple with the lowest weigh in should leave, I don’t think its fair on the other couples that they should vote! It’s fair to send the couple home who are on the bottom of the leader board.

3 Britany { 04.16.13 at 4:41 pm }

Does anyone know Kirsten & Janet’s last name on the biggest loser: next generation 2013? I can’t find it anywhere

4 astrid buck { 04.29.13 at 8:47 pm }

Why do we have to put up with the ligth blue team they sshould go they are the worest thats ever bean on the show get rid of them

5 Helen { 05.01.13 at 11:52 am }

Light blue team need to go, I seriously hope they don’t win. I didn’t really like the blacks at first but I would prefer them to win over the blues. My favourites are green. There is fierce comp this year,mainly the men – all that testosterone! Shame Kevin is out, he really should have tried harder, he had a lot of potential to win but in the time frame I doubt he would have done it, with his starting weight he needs longer time to lose it, I would imagine it must be too much strain on his body to do what the trainers set. No wonder there have been injuries and rushes to hospital -it’s either dramatised for viewers or they’re pushing too hard. I still like this program and will watch till the end.

6 Littlepetal { 05.01.13 at 12:03 pm }

It is not dramatised when they have injuries. Every season many of the contestants have braces and they try not to let us see them on TV. I would say a normal person will get injuries if you push them that hard without any recovery in between.

I also can’t stand the attitude of Amber from the light blue team. I am with you Helen, I didn’t like the black team but I don’t mind them because they are willing to work hard. They didn’t go around scheming how to win by forming alliances.

I still have my reservation with the orange team. Katie seems to crumble when she doesn’t see results. Mum does work hard.

Love Todd. I hope they win but unfortunately I don’t think they will because they don’t have that much weight to lose compare to some of the others.

7 Gabby { 05.01.13 at 1:37 pm }

I don’t like the blue team either especially the older man and I cannot stand the young pink girl. If she was my daughter I would give her a good kick up the backside, spoilt, rude brat.

8 TJ123 { 05.22.13 at 8:21 pm }

Aarrggh – with you Gabby. Pink girl is driving me nuts – such a whinger. She didn’t do the challenge in NZ causing a penalty then has the hide to nag mum “I want you to do this” when mum is struggling to run with all the weight in back pack. Richard is playing the game big time which I don’t think I like – I think I like earlier posts….should all stay until the end.