Danni Minogue Joins The X Factor Australia

In a non-surprising news Danni Minogue has signed with SEVEN’s The X Factor Australia. Minogue is taking Mel B’s place on the show as a judge/mentor. It is a case of swapping places as Mel B has signed on to be a judge on Australia’s Got Talent which isnow with NINE.

At least Danni is certain to have her butt on the chair as there is no issues with her contract, unlike Mel B who SEVEN is currently is in courts saying she is unable to go to NINE due to contractual issues.

1 A.P { 04.12.13 at 2:10 pm }

I don’t mind Danni and she’s been in the business her whole life so she should know what she’s talking about.
I wonder who the fourth judge will be though?

2 Reality Raver { 04.12.13 at 2:18 pm }

AP – Hot rumour is Redfoo from LMFAO for the younger fans.

3 Stacey { 04.12.13 at 2:21 pm }

This is a terrible idea! Danni is like Natalie B, they both choose people with a story who easily become fan favourites to secure themselves votes, but their choices never win and if they do they are of Jack Vidgen quality. Totally unable to sell music.

4 Georgie { 04.12.13 at 3:18 pm }

I like Danii and thought she brought a bit of balance to AGT given who the other judges were. I agree Stacey, Jack Vidgen shouldn’t have won in 2011 – I think Cosentino was the standout and he’s gone on to bigger and better things anyway. Haven’t heard any more from young Jack with the new pearly whites though.

5 Blake { 04.12.13 at 4:29 pm }

When Dannii was a mentor on the UK version of this show she won twice with her contestants, in 2007 and 2010. I agree though that her personality is a bit too similar to Nat, although Dannii does give more constructive criticism. Apart from when she’s judging her own acts, but that’s to be expected with this show.

Speaking if X Factor, Samantha Jade’s management need to pull their fingers out of their arses and get her next single out, if they screw her over I’m just gonna have to accept that Sony Aystralua is allergic to female winners of TV talent contests.

6 A.P { 04.12.13 at 4:48 pm }

Definitely agree Georgie that Cosentino was robbed, he definitely should have won, and also those quick change artists were great too.
RR, I have no clue who that person is you mentioned.
The X. Factor is much better then The Voice in my opinion, except how much do we hear about previous winners going on to be world famous.
Altiyan who?

7 Christina { 04.12.13 at 5:59 pm }

Love Danni!

8 VioletsRBlue { 04.13.13 at 3:59 pm }

I personally find Danii boring. She is nice and sweet but I find her comments simple and often quite lame. She lacks any depth or interesting factor in her critique. It’s all pop star material and her calling herself artist is am insult to real artists. Between her and Nat it’s going to be a super boring panel.

9 Blake { 04.14.13 at 10:06 am }

I wish there was an edit function here, I just noticed some appalling spelling errors in my recent post, that I’m surprised my auto correct didn’t pick up.

10 A.P { 04.14.13 at 10:49 am }

Blake, go to the ABC icon with the green tick under it under where you enter your name and email, its a spell check.
BDD told us about it yesterday on another post.

11 Littlepetal { 04.14.13 at 10:53 am }

A.P- I think what Blake meant is that he/she wants to edit a post that has been posted. We can’t do it here.