Delta Goodrem Has A New Haircut

I like to think of myself as Australia’s Leading Reality TV Blogger however sometimes I miss a yarn or don’t think a story is a significant as it is and do not write about it.

So apologies for taking so long to get story up on the blog as apparently it is news…. Delta Goodrem has had a haircut.

1 Georgie { 04.12.13 at 9:38 pm }

I’m due for one – do you want to cover me?

2 Daisy { 04.12.13 at 9:45 pm }

Good one Georgie.
Emma I’ll do my legs and arm pits.

3 Izobel2 { 04.12.13 at 9:48 pm }

I’m happy to see a different view of Delta anyway… All this Voice watching that I’m doing and she keeps wearing the same darn black pantsuit with the huge gap in the front (I think it was you Georgie that said she could seel advertising space there!!)…
Don’t get me wrong though, I’d kill for that bod!
Anyway if it was filmed all in one night, it goes to show how we get the drrraaaaawwnnnnn ouuutttt verssiooooon!!

4 homer's undies { 04.12.13 at 9:51 pm }

It looks like she was attacked in a dark alley by Edwards Scissorhands.

5 Georgie { 04.12.13 at 9:52 pm }

I don’t think a haircut is going to help Delta much but she has to keep trying things.

6 Dr T { 04.12.13 at 9:54 pm }

I can offer another doxorubicin haircut… she’s already rocked that style a few years ago (too far, I know)

7 Daisy { 04.12.13 at 9:55 pm }

Izobel, what did you think of the lady who wore the yellow dress? The one that had the cute little boy. I thought she was good.

8 Daisy { 04.12.13 at 9:57 pm }

One can only imagine what you mean Dr T. 😉

9 Izobel2 { 04.12.13 at 10:01 pm }

Yes I remember her lovely dress. And the cute little fella. I was actually a bit sad by that whole scenario, picturing me with one of my kids there and not getting through and having the little fella look so darn sad… I think she should’ve left him home.
The judges are a bit over the top at times aren’t they. And it’s like we know everyone’s entire life story as they draw it out.
It’s a harsh world if you get through anyway as they get rid of half of them in the first week or something from memory!

10 Georgie { 04.12.13 at 10:10 pm }

Izobel2, #3 – I can’t take credit for that sorry, but it’s a pretty good line. I just hope it’s not the same black number she wore through the entire series last year. I did mention then that it should have been getting a bit stiff and hongy.

11 Daisy { 04.12.13 at 10:14 pm }

I agree it was really sad for the whole family as the little boy was sad for his mum and the parents were sad for him. I liked her voice.
I also felt sorry for the actor’s son who worked in the old people’s home. The one who sounded like a girl. He had a good voice. Do you believe these auditions are genuinely 100% blind. It seems like the judges might now who looks too weird.

I never watched Ricky Martin by I like the way he behaves like a gentleman and not at all like a big poser.

12 Daisy { 04.12.13 at 10:16 pm }

Georgie, the dress should be fresh as a daisy (just had to say it) under the arms because she never puts them down.

13 Play Nice { 04.12.13 at 10:22 pm }

My guess is those extra long locks were hair extensions. Post her chemo treatment it has always fascinated me how it grew back so thick and so quickly. She looks young and fresh with the shorter hair

14 Georgie { 04.12.13 at 10:25 pm }

Lol Daisy – she’s no Rapunzel then?

15 brain dead dave { 04.12.13 at 10:28 pm }

This looks like another 300 comment thread for sure. Here I was getting stressed out about global warming. This is the real stuff.

This is her digging deep and fighting back after being left out of Australia’s 50 Greatest Singers Of All Time.

16 Daisy { 04.12.13 at 10:48 pm }

Yup, Dave it’s right up there with pending world war, but behind the Kardashian home delivery video.

17 Reality raver { 04.13.13 at 11:36 am }

If you get on a reality tv show happy to cover you hair or hair removal.

18 Daisy { 04.13.13 at 11:46 am }

RR LOL.

19 Golo i Wesolo { 04.13.13 at 4:40 pm }

She looks so dead, vacuous.

Age catching on?

20 Daisy { 04.13.13 at 4:46 pm }

Golo, no arguments on the vaccuous, but tough call on the aging.

That makes me Metheusela 😉

21 Stacey { 04.14.13 at 10:18 am }

She actually looks way better without the extensions in. No ones hair is that naturally thick!

22 Christie { 05.08.13 at 9:36 pm }

The yellow dress delta wore who was it by?