The Biggest Loser – Another Team Eliminated
Does Cher actually want to be there she has a permanent dour look on her face and considering her size you would think she would be dropping more kilos then she is.
It was weigh in and interestingly enough the parents dropped more weight then the kids:
- Gerard lost 3.9 kgs and Todd 1.8 kgs;
- Janet lost 2.3 kgs and Kirsten lost 1.2 kg;
- Amber lost 2.1 kgs and Richard lost 2.5 kgs – Amber had broken below the 100 kg mark so was understandably happy;
- Chris lost 2.9 kg and Mark lost 4kgs and Mark looks like he is super motivated to win;
- Mandy lost 2.5 kgs and Brett lost 4.9 kg they also had a half kilo penalty;
- Cher lost 2.7 kgs and Mandy lost 3.4 kgs; and
- Robyn lost 1.5 kgs and Katie 2.3 kg.
Both Kirsten and Janet and Robyn and Katie were up for elimination as the fell below the yellow line and there were so many tears both before going into the elimination room, during the elimination and after.
Kirsten and Janet were eliminated. However Kirsten looked sensational in the follow up scenes and has obviously has been following The Biggest Loser program. They might be the team to make it back in for a second chance.