My Kitchen Rules – Kerrie Thinks She Was Robbed

Kerrie in an interview on News.com.au saying they were robbed and that it should have been Luke and Scott going home.

I tend to agree.

She told news.com.au:

‘Personally I think we were robbed,” she says. ‘

“That was ‘each of them on a plate’ but separately on the plate. And (undercooked fish) didn’t pass any other time so I’m not sure why it passed this time.”

Kerrie and other Victorian contestant Chris Cavanagh are starting up a private catering business, but don’t expect Craig to help them as he has started his own business of using animal by-products into blood and bone and pet food.

In other MKR news Ashlee apparently hung up on a radio interview but to be honest the radio DJ may have been a tad inappropriate. I would be interested in knowing what other people think. (Source: News.com.au)

1 nanaliz { 04.20.13 at 10:00 pm }

Give Finn a hug from all of us.

2 A.P { 04.20.13 at 10:01 pm }

Yes, Gabby have a good day.
I last saw my three grandkids at Easter and before that it was a couple of weeks before Xmas so I know how it is so we must make the best of it while we’ve got them.

3 Gabby { 04.20.13 at 10:02 pm }

Cheers Daisy and I look forward to hearing about your day. I love Singapore, soak some up for me please.

4 Gabby { 04.20.13 at 10:13 pm }

Thank you nanaliz and AP. he will be getting lots of hugs.
It’s hard on us grandparents that don’t get to see the children very often but I won’t complain anymore now that I know that you nanaliz only see your grandchildren yearly. I read earlier that you Skype so that’s great you are able to do that regularly and see them and talk to them. Daisy is truly blessed having them all so close.

5 Golo i Wesolo { 04.20.13 at 10:40 pm }

Anna, I cannot understand how you consider comment 161 to be “a joke” whereas my comment (167) is considered “anti-Semitic.” There is no difference between the two, so I cannot see how you are more offended by my comment than the other person’s.

If you are so offended by my comment (for whatever reason), get RR to delete it. My apologies.

6 brain dead dave { 04.20.13 at 10:58 pm }

1) You’re not sorry.
2) I’ve saved the web pages.

7 daisy { 04.20.13 at 11:22 pm }

TH I’msorry you lost your parents at such a young age. Were you in Aussie at the time? Do you you have siblings beside your brother?

Nana, I hope the arthritis stays away. You’re too nice to have to suffer.
Night everyone. Sweet dreams.

8 Techhater { 04.21.13 at 4:02 am }

Oy vey. Such a commotion! Troll just drop it maybe you’ll get it that noone here dislikes A&S for their race but for their BEHAVIOUR. Move on.

Daisy I love Singapore only been there once have a great time. No only one brother a twin in fact. He lives in NT. And I was born in Australia.

9 Anna { 04.21.13 at 8:44 am }

Techhater, what are you doing up at that ungodly hour??

Tonight is the decider if we get to watch the rest of the season without yelling at our TVs :-)

Watched bits if the Voice last night. Some people picked Delta, they have rocks in their head… & why is she still wearing that same outfit?

10 Littlepetal { 04.21.13 at 8:54 am }

The Voice don’t air the blind audition in sequence. Some said it was all filmed in one day but I think it could has been over two days. They drag out this blind audition. Thus the same outfit.

11 Anna { 04.21.13 at 9:03 am }

Littlepetal, I would have thought over a week, since we don’t get a chance to see everyone due to creative editing…

The judges don’t see the contestants BUT they’ve not not turned around for someone ‘marketable’

12 Techhater { 04.21.13 at 9:04 am }

Haha Anna the dog needed to go out.

Nanaliz I must’ve had one too many drinks last night. The Mariners play today. Lol

13 nanaliz { 04.21.13 at 9:35 am }

TH, told you I didn’t know anything about soccer. That must have been last match. I did see something about Mariners in GF today. Too many painkillers is my excuse.
That black top with window pain must be getting whiffy Anna.

14 nanaliz { 04.21.13 at 10:13 am }

Hey TH, found just story I need to read so know about soccer GF for keeping you up to date – Dummies guide to the A-League Grand Final -well I certainly qualify.

15 Littlepetal { 04.21.13 at 10:43 am }

You girls got me confused last night. I knew the A league final is on Sun and then I read about the score here. I have to check to confirm the score!

16 layla { 04.21.13 at 10:55 am }

Anna@155 I posted that pic with Matt back at @140 Poor kid! Out of all the teams it’s M&M who get stuck between them.

Sophia quotes in an interview with Nova

“After the (negativity from the) show, I think i’m going to be single for a while.”

No surprise there.

17 Littlepetal { 04.21.13 at 11:05 am }

What does Sophia mean when she said this about Scott :

“As flattering as it is, no, he’s actually normal, I don’t think he would go down that path,” Sophia said.

Does it means only not normal men will fall for her????

18 Anna { 04.21.13 at 11:08 am }

Layla, Matt hopefully came out OK! The squabble didn’t include him, so hopefully he stayed out, if not he learned not to butt in next time :-)

Considering that Sophia was the cause of all the negativity, it’s a small price to pay….

Her mother said that she is always like that, frankly it’s scary that people don’t learn from their mistakes… Surely someone along the way would have said something to her…

19 nanaliz { 04.21.13 at 11:27 am }

LP, I was scratching my head over ‘normal’ comment. Who caused negativity to be generated, Sophie? drrrrr

20 nanaliz { 04.21.13 at 11:29 am }

Dictators (her own words) don’t listen to other people anyway, Anna.

21 Anna { 04.21.13 at 12:09 pm }

Not sure what ‘normal’ comment meant … Then again half the things she said on the show made no sense..,,

22 Littlepetal { 04.21.13 at 12:16 pm }

Also what does ‘going down this path’ meant. What path? Isn’t it normal to have a relationship with a woman or is she suggesting he is gay?

Oh No !!! Golo will be coming out soon

23 nanaliz { 04.21.13 at 1:26 pm }

Perhaps it’s not normal for a man to go out with a BITCH!! Oh No!! Coming for me to. lol

24 Anna { 04.21.13 at 2:54 pm }

S thinks she is perfect … May be that her way of saying that she only goes out with guys with issues, & she can control.

25 layla { 04.21.13 at 3:13 pm }

Anna@224 Bullseye. No “normal” guy would put up with her crap.

Gosh I am crossing my fingers they don’t get through but I’m so confident and prepared for it knowing that they will.

26 Anna { 04.21.13 at 3:23 pm }

Layla, I can almost hear Pete & Manu gashing over their dishes & saying 10/10

Unless the FINAL SHOWDOWN will send them & Mums packing.

27 many thanks for this bhyulmhory click here B| tdlbspaq, :[ sbdihfqhrs [url="http://www.tcokvbeanmcc.net"]or here[/url] :-D rqyze, :D erhonvhude http://tcokvbeanmcc.info :/ wdglobepseto, :'( gfiocedwam [url=http://tcokvbeanmcc.ru]hpsjaeckdy[/url] :( tdlbsp { 04.26.13 at 4:38 pm }

eekwnbvcxhjm

28 this is a great theme zsmenhddgn click here >:O eobchwus, :V lawsxgngiz [url="http://www.vsouqkhtyvhv.net"]or here[/url] :3 jqbkxuwexfki, O:-) lmfahmobpf http://vsouqkhtyvhv.info :D jqbkxuwexfki, 3:-) hpizztnrre [url=http://vsouqkhtyvhv.ru]lhkpikcroy[/ { 04.30.13 at 8:40 am }

inhyfxwbbuij

29 is this a themeforest theme? bijiefbtoa click here >:o yovliag, B| mqhieintdx [url="http://www.xcialctojeqh.net"]or here[/url] :/ yovliag, :D dovibeqitt http://xcialctojeqh.info :-X yovliag, O:-) lsnxdkigrm [url=http://xcialctojeqh.ru]tqymewaing[/url] { 04.30.13 at 8:42 am }

uxhcyfvojbdj