Celebrity Splash – What Criteria Are The Judges Scoring Too?

OK we know Celebrity Splash is not the Olympics but there must have been some pissed off contestants when they saw Denise Drysdale score sevens for technique for her jump. Sure score her high for bravery but there was no degree of difficulty in that.

Leisel Jones did a peanut roll and scored not as high for technique and she ended up being eliminated.

I am a fan of Denise Drysdale but what is she going do next week another jump? I think they were playing favourites and she ended up being second on the scoreboard. Demi Harman must have wondered why she bothered turning up to training and falling backwards of a board.

Celebrity Splash Australia Monday night at 7.30pm on SEVEN.

1 Daisy { 05.04.13 at 8:58 pm }

Oh TH You would love the ballet then.

2 Littlepetal { 05.04.13 at 9:01 pm }

TH- Still remember the day that Cadel Evans won the TDF. I was the expert in the family and I was the one telling them the odds of Cadel Evans winning by doing well in the last Time Trial.

3 Daisy { 05.04.13 at 9:03 pm }

Littlepetal, is it for the love of lycra?

4 Techhater { 05.04.13 at 9:05 pm }

Littlepetal same here.

Daisy certainly do. Studied and taught ballet for quite a few years. Saw the Russian Ballet Co at Sydney Opera House when I was younger. One memorable day.

5 Daisy { 05.04.13 at 9:06 pm }

Ladies I also enjoyed the Paradise but second to Up, Down of which I immediately bought the collector’s set, originals and new.

6 Techhater { 05.04.13 at 9:15 pm }

Well you two i’m going to bid you goodnight. I need to be up early tomorrow. It’s my friends wedding anniversary and i’m making them a surprise lunch and still have lots of last minute things to do.

7 Daisy { 05.04.13 at 9:16 pm }

TH I can’t BELIEVE it!!!!
I did ballet classical ballet for years. I had a brilliant Russian teacher, Kira Boussloff. And my grandfather took me to see the French Ballet company perform Giselle and Swan Lake.
Snap and snap!

8 Daisy { 05.04.13 at 9:22 pm }

Th I just remembered, prior to the French Ballet, my grandfather also took me to see the Bolshoi ballet when I was young. I loved it. The did Russian dancing.

9 Techhater { 05.04.13 at 9:23 pm }

Daisy like I said to you today bizarre or divine. I’l go for divine.

10 Littepetal { 05.04.13 at 9:24 pm }

Daisy and TH. I am so envious that both of you are multi talented. No, I don’t watch TDF for the lycra but how they can push their bodies to the extreme. I know what kind of pain they go through and I can feel their pain.

Goodnight TH

11 Daisy { 05.04.13 at 9:26 pm }

TH I was just telling Woolf about it and then I remembered my grandfather also took me to see the Russian Bolshoi ballet company when I was even younger. It was amazing too. They wore traditional costumes and had cossack dancing too.
My grandfather looked like Heidi’s grandfather; thick snow white hair. Used try and teach me to speak Russian and Chinese, bit of a commie.

12 Daisy { 05.04.13 at 9:28 pm }

Yes but littlepetal, I’ll bet you can outrun, outride, outcook and outsmart both of us.

13 Izobel2 { 05.04.13 at 10:58 pm }

Hi all! You know I watch 20million reality shows and Downton Abbey. And it’s my favourite show! I watched Place to Call Home last week too.

I think you’d like CS Daisy. And we need Bachelor Sean to start too don’t we. Emily is on during the weekdays now.

That’s nice of u TH to make a surprise lunch!

14 Daisy { 05.04.13 at 11:53 pm }

Yes Izobel, I’m sorry I forgot to watch CS today but I won’t miss it next week and I’ll be ready for Sean.
The icing on the cake would be if Malcom went on Bach.

15 Littlepetal { 05.05.13 at 2:08 pm }

Not sure where to post this. Those of you who have the hots for Commando- good news. He is available (but for how long).

I read recently that Michelle Bridges has been rumoured to be going out with someone on Biggest Loser. I was thinking to myself that it can’t be Shannan or Commando but now this story:

Commando has been separated from his partner. So is there something going on between Mich and Commando?

16 Georgie { 05.05.13 at 2:22 pm }

Gee, I would have thought Commando had better taste Littlepetal. I’ll be disappointed in him if it’s true!

17 Littlepetal { 05.05.13 at 3:40 pm }

I also think Michelle would like someone that like to be seen in public and attends red carpet events. Michelle works hard in her business and she would love to have some social life in her down time. Can’t see Commando doing that. I would say it will not be a match make in heaven.

18 brain dead dave { 05.05.13 at 3:49 pm }

A match made in the gym.

The glamour couple were together here in Adelaide doing a Westfield appearance recently.Where there’s smoke , there’s fire.

I’ll be watching TBL tonight and will duly note any “chemistry”.

19 Littlepetal { 05.05.13 at 4:11 pm }

BDD-you looking for some sparks or dreamy eyes?

20 brain dead dave { 05.05.13 at 5:53 pm }

Sharing the Osteo-Krill.

21 Georgie { 05.05.13 at 5:59 pm }

Making doe eyes across a whale.

22 Gabby { 05.10.13 at 1:33 pm }

Nanaliz and Techhater, just wanted to say I have missed seeing you both around the traps this week. Hope you are both well and look forward to catching up soon x

23 nanaliz { 05.10.13 at 1:45 pm }

Thanks Gabby, just reading and laughing, where appropriate of course. I will be back soon, missing you all. Keep up the great blogs everyone.

24 Culinary Boner { 05.10.13 at 2:47 pm }

Back stage at Biggest Loser in the trainer’s compound Michelle shows off by reading AND working out:

No wonder Commando is smitten.

25 Gabby { 05.10.13 at 4:24 pm }

Thanks Nana, glad all is a-okay, hope it is same with TH. Looking forward to a bit of banter down the track…

26 http://www.ukbeauties.co.uk/ { 08.04.13 at 3:30 am }

The calls of this loss method acting which is gratuitous from harmful
effects. uk beauties -raspberry ketone The beautiful olfactory sensation of the raspberry accounts an abominable lot of kilogram
calories by overwhelming an painful lot of raspberry bushes.