Big Brother Canada Final Controversy – This Is Amusing

This is hilarious clip from the Big Brother finale where one of the contestants who voted for the winner voted for the wrong person, and once she realised well all hell breaks loose.

If you like reality TV f**k ups this is one.

1 Mia { 05.06.13 at 9:03 pm }

Can you imagine if our last season’s BB contestants had to vote like that? Poor Layla’s head would have exploded, trying to figure out what to do.

2 Play Nice { 05.06.13 at 9:18 pm }

Do you know if her vote was a ‘key’ vote and decided the outcome?? Too funny

3 Reality Raver { 05.06.13 at 9:33 pm }

I think it did effect who won!

4 Techhater { 05.06.13 at 9:52 pm }

Mia I have to agree Layla would not have coped.

Thnx RR that was PRICELESS.:-)

5 Gabby { 05.06.13 at 11:34 pm }

That was a classic, you are right girls, Layla would not have had a clue what was going on.
Looking forward to see how she performs tomorrow night in CA?

6 Georgie { 05.07.13 at 7:57 am }

Good one RR and she nailed it minus 150%

7 Trent { 05.07.13 at 7:59 am }

I think if they had to vote this way Ben still would have won.

8 Morgan { 05.07.13 at 8:53 am }

Hilarious! I would love to see our version of BB use the American/Canadian format, it’d be a lot more interesting.

9 Reality Raver { 05.07.13 at 11:35 am }

Curious format, I wonder if there was a public vote at all involved up until the final or if it was always the housemates voting each other out.

10 imaketheshow { 05.07.13 at 12:42 pm }

@RR – no public vote, housemates vote each other out ‘Survivor’ style. The only public element was that the public were able to vote for an evicted housemate to return a few weeks ago. They ended up choosing Gary (the runner up who was technically meant to win.)

@Morgan – as an international BB fan, I gotta say the US/Canadian format is weak as. It becomes a game from Day 1 and housemates don’t live every day afraid of how they are coming across, like in BBUK. Last year’s BBAUS format was hands down the best!

11 Reality Raver { 05.07.13 at 4:27 pm }

I Make The Show – Thanks for that – it looks like there would be disadvantages to that format! By the way why did you stop blogging?

12 imaketheshow { 05.07.13 at 5:17 pm }

@RR – yep, I love the politics of survivor but it doesn’t really cross over too well to BB. Loved making the blog, it was just too time consuming against uni/work life – well, I’m sure you’d know! Hopefully I’ll start it again after I graduate.