SYTYCD Choreographer Wade Robson Accuses Michael Jackson Of Sex Abuse

Popular So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Wade Robson has accused Michael Jackson of child sex abuse.

The Daily Telegraphreports Wade Robson filed a claim against the late pop stars estate claiming abuse by Michael Jackson. Robson was befriended by Michael Jackson when he was 5 years old.

He used to have sleep overs at his house up until the age of 14. It does look like having the classic elements of grooming around this scenario.

What has stunned people about the claim that Robson in  testimony in the  2005 molestation case against Jackson denied Jackson ever molested him despite Jackson’s former housekeeper testifying she witnessed Jackson in the shower with Robson when the boy was 8 or 9 years old.

Michael Jackson was acquitted on that trial, however he had previous paid an out of court settlement of $22 million to a 13 year old boy who acccused him of sexual abuse.

There are limited details about Robson’s allegations have been sealed by the Probate Court however there is apparently an affadavit by a psychiatrist that treated Robson when he was younger.
As expected Michael Jackson fans have gone bonkers and accussing Wade Robson of being money hungry.

1 Carole { 05.08.13 at 9:31 pm }

I don’t get it, why the about face, and why now? Michael’s dead so doesn’t seem much point.

2 seepi { 05.08.13 at 9:57 pm }

and why lie before – and make other people lose their case. It makes no sense.

3 Dr T { 05.08.13 at 10:08 pm }

My claim was rejected on the basis that I never met MJ

4 Littlepetal { 05.08.13 at 10:16 pm }

Dr T-may be your case was rejected was because you are too ‘old’ ?

5 Techhater { 05.08.13 at 10:24 pm }

Littlepetal OUCH!!! Is Dr T “too old” Lol

6 Lea { 05.08.13 at 11:20 pm }

Hello Good Commenters!

Have you never had anything so insidious and horrid and PUBLIC in nature ever happen to you, you pretended it never did? Have you ever felt something was your fault, that you were perverted, or sick, or dirty, or ugly, or .. you know, just about anything.

But this time it’s on the world stage?
Death can be a rel release in so many ways.

Look, I have no idea if this is true or not, and i’m so happy and envious if you’d had a great ride in life with no skeletons .. but ..

I can understand an about face. With maturity comes acceptance, and truth. Really, an 8yr old boy in a shower with an older man. Are you a HOMO? Can you imagine the shame, the doubt, the dirty, the looks, the everything?

If he’s lying, then that’s awful.. but .. if he’s not, then .. power to him .. that’s a big hill to conquer Xx

7 Georgie { 05.09.13 at 10:33 am }

Cynical me says maybe he’s run short of readies.

8 Dr T { 05.09.13 at 10:39 am }

Young at heart…

(although probably also young by your definition as well)… born sometime in 1981

9 Littlepetal { 05.09.13 at 11:16 am }

Dr T – We all knew you are just a little baby, only considered old by M Jackson.

10 Bolders { 05.09.13 at 3:48 pm }

That now casts doubt over Macauly Culkin doesn’t it? Both he and Wade were subpoened to give evidence by Jackson. It was like they volunteered.

Yes Jackson’s rabid fans will start claiming that he’s after money. Riiiight. LIke the humiliation and hurt he’s in for is going to be minor.

Still would love to know where the parents were and why their response to a camp out in Michael’s bed wasnt a “I dont care if you can do the moonwalk – motherf*cker. The answer is no.”

11 Bolders { 05.09.13 at 4:24 pm }

Correction: “It WASN’T like they volunteered.”

12 Georgie { 05.09.13 at 5:20 pm }

Gee Bolders, cynical me is definitely not a Jackson fan, rabid or otherwise – just cynical. 😀

In light of your comment, cynical me now says maybe the parents were paid to ensure he was a ‘friendly witness’ at the time and now it’s time for the real victim to claim his compensation?

13 Littlepetal { 05.09.13 at 5:27 pm }

I am with you Georgie. Money must have changed hands. M Jackson has paid out of court settlement in another case so I am not surprise he would have done the same.

You can’t have 2 bites of the cherry.

14 brain dead dave { 05.09.13 at 5:35 pm }

All the makings of a good Thriller here.

15 Bolders { 05.09.13 at 5:45 pm }

Georgie the parents have to be complicit to allow Jackson that much access agreed. Either money or just plain star gazers (vomit).

The reason why I’m not cynical with Robson’s claim is that this guy has

a high profile, it’s not like he’s a nobody. Plus, as Kat Williams said:

“If someone calls you a crack whore for 20 years, bitch you are smoking crack.”

Sorry for the use of ‘bitch’ .

16 brain dead dave { 05.09.13 at 5:52 pm }

Q: Have you heard about Michael Jackson’s New Book?

A: It’s called, “The In’s and Out’s of Child Rearing

17 brain dead dave { 05.09.13 at 6:02 pm }

Q: What has 18 balls and 3 pubic hairs?

A: A Michael Jackson slumber party.

18 Georgie { 05.09.13 at 6:16 pm }

Q: How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A: From a catalogue

19 Culinary Boner { 05.09.13 at 6:22 pm }

Q: What’s brown* and in a toddler’s nappy?
A: Michael Jackson’s hand.

* This joke only worked in the 1980s.

20 Reality Raver { 05.09.13 at 7:44 pm }

Bolders – I have to confess I am with you on that one. I do think it is a classic case of grooming by MJ. Sure we know more about pedophilia these days but any parent should be a bit suss about an adult wanting to have your kids on sleep overs. Maybe they thought there was so many staff around it would be safe or maybe they just did not think about it.

21 Bolders { 05.09.13 at 8:07 pm }

RR – It has the whiff of Jimmy Saville about it: hiding in plain sight and surrounded by children’s charities.

Plus they both looked demented.

22 Lea { 05.09.13 at 9:29 pm }

I can’t see my comment, perhaps removed?

I hate that :/

23 brain dead dave { 05.09.13 at 9:33 pm }

It might have/probably has gone to RR’s spam folder, Lea , which means it’s not necessarily lost or removed.

Email RR and let her know , it’ll be fished out soon.

24 Lea { 05.09.13 at 9:36 pm }

that’s true BDD .. I did use a bad word too ..

25 Littlepetal { 05.09.13 at 10:05 pm }

It is not you, Lea. Sometimes RR spam box just need a feed. You are not the only one experiencing this. Occasionally my posts go missing.

26 Reality Raver { 05.09.13 at 10:12 pm }

Lea – I can’t find your comment in spam, can assure you it was not removed. Plenty of bad words get through…

Have another crack and see what happens.

27 What Dark Secrets are Hidden in Bubbles' Mind? { 05.10.13 at 10:04 am }

What lead to the estrangement between The Strange One and his one-time Simian live-in lover*?

An estrangement so complete that Bubbles did not even attend MJ’s funeral, preferring instead to stay in his compound watching WWE SmackDown:
“On June 25, 2009, Jackson died at the age of 50, after suffering a cardiac arrest. News organizations reported that Bubbles was not brought to the singer’s memorial service, but instead stayed at the Center for Great Apes.”

Fortunately their love has been forever immortalised by the greatest scupltors of the post-modern age:

Few works of art are as touching as these. Suck on that, Donatello.

28 A true work of art { 05.10.13 at 10:08 am }
29 Georgie { 05.10.13 at 10:18 am }

Ltic #27. Where can I get one, Franklin Mint?

30 brain dead dave { 05.10.13 at 10:19 am }

Bubbles achieved what a lot of people wanted to do…he hit Michael Jackson.

Bubbles was straight out the door after that. No second prize.

31 Georgie { 05.10.13 at 10:32 am }

Maybe we can get Bubbles a stint on CA – he and Boof can buddy up.

32 baddwords { 05.10.13 at 10:42 am }

RR@26 I think “crack” is one of them.

33 brain dead dave { 05.10.13 at 10:42 am }

Boof, Bubbles and Bouris. All on the same page.

34 Georgie { 05.10.13 at 10:51 am }

And the same wavelength bdd.

35 Georgie { 05.10.13 at 10:53 am }

Doh – pardon my ditz moment, that means the same thing.

36 Culinary Boner { 05.10.13 at 10:55 am }
37 Bolders { 05.10.13 at 11:40 am }

That would make a great children’s book:

Blowing Bubbles with Michael Jackson.

Sometimes, I really hate myself.

38 Georgie { 05.10.13 at 11:50 am }

Bloody hell Bolders, I’ve been told twice this week by two different people (well two different pen names anyway), that I have a warped sense of humour, but you’re not bad either.

I was a bit worried last night when the jokes started lest someone got offended. Now I reckon I’m free to post mine – monkey see, monkey do!

CB #36, that photo prompts another joke CB –

Q: What did Bubbles say to MJ’s constipated accountant?
A: If you can’t budget buddy, work it out with a pencil!

39 Bolders { 05.10.13 at 12:08 pm }

Georgie even bad tast artists have standards – I couldnt go near the kid jokes (I just can’t) but a simian and a deviant?

Sure thing. Move aside :)

40 Culinary Boner { 05.17.13 at 8:51 am }