Celebity Splash Final Tonight

Celebrity Splash final is on tonight on SEVEN at 8.45pm but the first part is the semi-final that was meant to air on Monday night. Don’t expect Denise Drysdale as she has quit. I expect Koby Abberton to win.

The series have been kind to him if the rumours are true and he is now seeing Home & Away starlet Demi Harman. Koby has form in going out with attractive women with one of his exes being Cheyenne Tozzi.

House Rules is also on tonight and it will be interesting to see if the Tassie team will get through renovating the bathroom without some life altering injury. Also will Leighton and Carly’s marriage survive the show as he seems like a complete control freak with a does of chauvanism thrown in.

House Rules and Celebrity Splash on SEVEN from 7.30pm.

1 Georgie { 05.16.13 at 9:24 pm }

Ltic – Chicken Man!

2 LB { 05.16.13 at 10:33 pm }

Have to say, am really enjoying House Rules. Moves along much faster than The Block (which I’m watching on catch up). Wish Jo Griggs was more of a host than a nominal figurehead.
I think House Rules has captured me more as the personalities are bigger than The Block. I’m enjoying immensely yelling at the tv at that hopeless couple from Tasmania, and the OHS bloke from Sydney.
Leighton & Carly remind me waaaay too much of a couple we know :-/

3 LB { 05.16.13 at 10:34 pm }

By the way, who won Celeb Splash?

4 mkm { 05.17.13 at 7:15 am }

Andrew Symons. the whole thing was really, really bad, it was so embarrassing to see people who were kicked out in the earlier episodes who could dive, sitting watching the pin drops/bomb dives. Also I am pretty sure the older male judge was drunk.

5 Stacey { 05.17.13 at 8:39 am }

Its not really important but Koby used to date Cheyanne’s hotter sister Tanya but not Cheyanne.

I quite enjoyed celeb splash. I really thought Tamsyn should have won she was the most consistent and always approached everything with a huge smile on her face.

6 Reality Raver { 05.17.13 at 11:50 am }

Andrew Symonds won Celebrity Splash

7 Francis Chu { 05.17.13 at 6:27 pm }

Did Kylie end up in the pool?