John Ibrahim To Be The Bachelor?

I thought “the bachelor” was meant to be someone you could take home to your parents and I am not sure John Ibrahim would fit that bill. Sure he is good looking, smart and rich but he has been a character in an Underbelly series. How do you explain that to your parents.

In fact even one of his mates Kyle Sandilands would be more appropriate to be star in the Network Ten’s version of The Bachelor.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting nightclub owner John Ibrahim is now single as he has broken up with his fiancee Chelsea.

TEN told the paper:

“Of course we would be more than happy to receive an application from John, or indeed anyone who has found themselves recently single,” a spokeswoman said. “Long-term singletons are more than welcome too at ten.com.au/bachelor.”

One person not in the running will be Todd Carney whose on/off girlfriend Lauren Eagle who was on Celebrity Apprentice was arrested on Saturday night after not leaving a Cronulla Hotel after being asked to go. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

It will be interesting to see who The Bachelor is going to be and this is a show that should have everyone talking about it.

The Bachelor on Network Ten later this year.

1 Culinary Boner { 05.20.13 at 12:28 pm }

This is a f*cking disgrace….

Shouldn’t they follow the pattern of all decent Australian reality shows and get in some quality overseas talent rather, than a local nuffie like Ibrahim?

Tiger Woods, David Hasselhoff, Mel Gibson, Gary Busey…
…FFS even Seal would be better options.

Desperate Aussie chicks deserve the best the world has to offer. FFS Ten, get with the program!

2 Georgie { 05.20.13 at 12:33 pm }

A visit to Sydney’s hot night spots with this bachelor will be the scenes of all the drive-by’s I suppose. That comment might net me a contract.

3 Anna { 05.20.13 at 1:22 pm }

You can take John home to meet the family, but only if your father is Don Corleone :-)

4 Izobel2 { 05.20.13 at 9:16 pm }

Geez Boner – you watching US Celebrity Apprentice?? ANYONE but Gary Busey!!!

5 KJ { 05.21.13 at 7:41 am }

The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise is the only reality tv I feel a real guilty pleasure watching, I know it’s all contrived and made up story lines, but I can’t help but watch. There’s no way it’s John Ibrahim, but I really hope it’s not going to be some Aussie cliche like a farmer or jackaroo as that’s all been done before. And I really hope they do the whole international travel bit, but seeing as its Channel 10 they’ll be more likely to be loaded on a Greyhound bus and sent on a magical mystery tour of outback NSW!

6 Will John Ibrahim be the 1st Australian The Bachelor? - The Bachelor TV Channel 10 { 06.02.13 at 9:21 pm }

[…] A number of bachelors have already been approached, some as young as 25, although we hear the ideal candidate would be in his 30s. From Reality Ravings […]

7 Daisy { 06.02.13 at 10:06 pm }

Can’t wait for Aussie Bach. I won’t miss it.
Please give us a good looking, nice Bach and some seriously nice looking girls.

8 Andrea { 07.09.13 at 9:55 am }

Good News girls, I just read on the TV Tonight site that they are starting to film The Bachelor TODAY!
Its at a french provincial mansion at Pittwater, how exciting, can’t wait.
RR, can you find out more info please?