No Surprise That Most People On The Most Botoxed List Are Reality Stars

Normally celebrities love to make a top ten list however the being on the most botoxed list might be one that does not find its way onto a resume. A Sydney Cosmetic surgeon has compiled a list of the top ten botoxed people in Australia. As you would expect the majority are reality stars.

News.com.au reports:

A SYDNEY cosmetic physician has produced a list of Australia’s 10 most Botoxed celebrities and put singer/actress Sophie Monk at number one.

Dr Mariusz Gajewski (Dr Maz) said Sophie Monk, who has a naturally beautiful face, looks “overdone” and “aged” thanks to too much of the serum the stars call Vitamin “B”, Botox (Botulinum toxin).

Following Monk on the list is Australia’s Next Top Model judge Charlotte Dawson.

Then in order is Kerri-Anne Kennerley, Lauryn Eagle, Tania Zaetta, Alex Perry, Brynne Edelston, Napoleon Perdis and, in tenth, Michelle Bridges.

After seeing Kym Johnston on Celebrity Apprentice I would have thought she would have gone close to making the list.

Who do you think should have been on there?

1 Littlepetal { 05.22.13 at 10:08 pm }

Kym Johnson definately should be on the list. I remembered she was very pretty on DWST. Now she has a face that looks the same as the others.

2 Rosie { 05.22.13 at 10:48 pm }

Poor Sophie Monk looks so bad with those lips that it makes me wonder if she has body dismorphia.
I keep wondering if Eric on B&B is going to disappear, sucked in and lost inTaylors giant spongy lips.
Surgery sucks so I won’t be having ANY that I don’t need. Too bad about wrinkes.

3 Winx { 05.22.13 at 10:54 pm }

I don’t need Botox. I am allergic to local anaesthetic so I get Sophie Monks/Taylor’s lips if I use cold sore ointment.

4 Becc { 05.23.13 at 7:12 am }

Can’t believe Michelle bridges is on that list, i didn’t think she was like that at all! I’ll never look at her the same way again.

5 LB { 05.23.13 at 8:50 am }

How is it that Nicole Kidman hasn’t made this list? Her face has been immobilised for this entire century!

6 Georgie { 05.23.13 at 8:57 am }

It’s the ultimate fashion accessory. No longer content with the latest clothes, car, house, food etc, to make you feel good about yourself, you now need to have the currently desirable lips, cheeks, boobs, abs etc. “Oh and no natural lines please, I’ll have the weird looking ones caused by pockets of Botox and filler instead.”

Feeling good about yourself comes from within. You can start by taking a long look in the mirror and having a bloody good laugh!

7 Reality Raver { 05.23.13 at 9:09 am }

Little Petal – Also I thought Kym looked older then she was because of the work she has had done. I think she is either 36 or 38 depending on what website you read.

Winx – that made me laugh. Though I suspect it is a serious allegy what happens if you needed a surgical procedure done?

LB – Agree and she denied it for awhile must have been the work of all those Swisse vitamins.

Becc – Really her face or boobs barely move.

Rosie – And Sophie is still quite young must be the LA effect.

8 Reality Raver { 05.23.13 at 9:09 am }

Georgie – I actually think that if people are advertising anti-aging or health food products they should have to declare if they have had cosmetic intervention.

Becc – Really her face or boobs barely move.

Rosie – And Sophie is still quite young must be the LA effect.

9 Culinary Boner { 05.23.13 at 9:20 am }

Napoleon Perdis – proof that botox can’t make you look good

10 Culinary Boner { 05.23.13 at 10:04 am }
11 Paul { 05.23.13 at 10:38 am }

How is Sonia Kruger not on that list?

12 Georgie { 05.23.13 at 10:43 am }

Latest celeb bash reporter – “and Sophie Monk’s lips arrived at the party 10 minutes before she did”

13 Daisy { 05.23.13 at 11:00 am }

Georgie… LOL. What time did her boobs arrive?

14 Georgie { 05.23.13 at 11:03 am }

They had their own stretch Hummer Daisy.

15 Daisy { 05.23.13 at 11:08 am }

Georgie, Ha ha. I thought they may have still been on DLS.

16 Culinary Boner { 05.23.13 at 11:09 am }

Though neither the lips or boobs could push their way past Napoleon’s gut.

17 Georgie { 05.23.13 at 11:17 am }

It seems the cosmetic enhancement industry has failed to deliver for a large target group in gut reduction.

18 Culinary Boner { 05.23.13 at 11:26 am }

Well spotted Georgie.

The cosmetic procedure industry probably needs to play down the “enhancement” and “augmentation” angle.

Clearly there are some cases* where bigger is not always necessarily better.

* Napoleon’s gut. Alex Perry’s forehead. Kyle Sandilands’ lack of social grace. Charlotte Dawson’s self-regard. Etc…

19 Georgie { 05.23.13 at 11:37 am }

…and Jowlsy’s neck!

20 Daisy { 05.23.13 at 11:53 am }

Karl Steph’s ego.

21 Georgie { 05.23.13 at 12:09 pm }

Eddie McGuire’s bank balance.

22 Littlepetal { 05.23.13 at 1:29 pm }

How old is Lauryn Eagle? Why does she need to have botox. Very soon we will have kids having botox . Yak

23 buzzy { 05.23.13 at 1:58 pm }

Georgie you are funny!

Did any one else hear Staph and Porky on the radio this morning? Dan is going to shadow Mr Fassnidge (his words) for three years; learning the business gf. Lucky Colin. He may want to emigrate back to Ireland after that one!

24 Georgie { 05.23.13 at 2:27 pm }

Thanks buzzy and thanks for the news on Porky. He’ll cast an almighty great shadow indeed – poor Colin will be eclipsed. Fancy spending three years in darkness.

25 Culinary Boner { 05.23.13 at 2:33 pm }

Dan is a dead ringer for Spanky Ham from Drawn Together* – http://drawntogether.wikia.com/wiki/Spanky_Ham

Enjoy, Colin, enjoy.

* On second viewing, I’ll take that back Dan.
I hereby declare that Spanky is instead a dead ringer for George from Masterchef.

26 The Botox List Babes Are Hitting Back But Is It Time The Word Bully Was Used In The Correct Context? | reality ravings { 05.24.13 at 2:19 pm }

[…] expected being named on the most botox Australian’s list has ruffled a few feathers, because let’s face it is not as flattering as Who […]

27 ASHIEDA Beauty Nectar { 06.07.13 at 6:44 am }

[…] Beauty Nectar is clinically proven to increase collagen production, reduce wrinkles and fine lines and improve overall skin tone for younger-looking skin. […]