Survivor OZ Has Kicked Off Their Ozcars

Survivor fans should not only check out Survivor Oz which is the number one Survivor website in Australia so has a stack of info about the show, but they have kicked off their annual Ozcars.

There are different categories where you can nominate players in categories like Best Pre-Merge Player, Best Jury Member and sexiest male and sexiest female. For the record Parvati and Colby won those categories last year.

I think we need a Penner push on the sexiest male category. What about Corinne for sexiest female? Your thoughts?

Go here to vote. Voting closes 28 May 2013.

1 Culinary Boner { 05.22.13 at 12:01 pm }

I don’t watch this show much anymore but the stand-out for sexiest babe of all time is *drum roll* Amanda Kimmel *drool*.

I rest my case- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Gd5aQkolrx8/UG81kLybxGI/AAAAAAAADNI/GqGBBWXXC3I/s1600/amanda_kimmel_survivor.jpeg

2 Techhater { 05.23.13 at 5:00 pm }

RR I have to agree with the Penner push. IMO (please keep in mind i’m an old girl.) I think Penner and The Coach are the 2 sexiest men and Kim the winner from Survivor One World and Brenda are the 2 hottest women. (Oh to be that thin again. Damn that blasted menopause. Damn it.:@)

3 Izobel2 { 05.23.13 at 7:06 pm }

OK so my vote goes to super spunk J.T. who won Tocantins… DURING the show not the goober photos of him after the show all shaved and neat!!
My chick vote goes to Sugar the first time she played. What a cutesy.

And yes I’d like to see Survivor Hotties versus fans or something.. JT, Colby, Penner.. Just no Parvati as she’s mean.

And Techhater maybe you and I could go on Survivor, that way we could lose about 20 kilos and maybe even win a million bucks. Maybe Survivor Hotties versus Reality Ravers… I just couldn’t handle the sand. And no food! :)

Will have to check out the Survivor Oz site. I’ve never heard of it!

4 Techhater { 05.23.13 at 8:08 pm }

Izobel2 yes we’d survive the 39 days as i’m an excellent fisherwoman. And we’d lack for nothing. However, I wouldn not live through that no matter how much weight i’d lose. The last time we went camping. 5klm out of town. We cut it short because I was uncomfortable. Lol.

5 Reality Raver { 05.23.13 at 10:23 pm }

Izobel2 and techhater – Love the concept and count me in. I would be definitely motivated to get to the merge to see who the hotties were.

6 JStar { 05.23.13 at 10:29 pm }

@CB – Eclectic taste you have for reality TV babes. Amanda Kimmel for Survivor. Ajay Rochester for TBL!

@RR – You could potentially be the first contestant in the show’s history to voluntarily ask to be swapped into the opposing (Hottie) tribe!

@Izobel2 – Check out that site. It’s quite interesting. Has a lot of interviews from past players, with plenty from the earlier season. Although someone on this blog is being very, very shy and not mentioning her starring appearance on Survivor Oz last year!