All The Right Moves Starts Tonight On GO Channel

For fans of dance and So You Think You Can Dance you may be interested in checking out All The Right Moves on GO Channel tonight.

It is a US reality TV series which follows Travis Wall who was SYTYCD runner up in season 2 and three of his mates starting up a dance company. The other cast members are with fellow SYTYCD alumni (and Season 1 winner) Nick Lazzarini, Teddy Forance and Kyle Robinson. The four friends and roommates who work together and live together.

Here is an interview with Travis Wall who looks like he has not stopped working since is time on SYTYCD.

All The Right Moves on GO Channel Thursday nights at 8.30pm.

1 Izobel2 { 05.23.13 at 2:03 pm }

Nice work RR, I kept seeing the ads for this but didn’t realise it was tonight. Massive fan of SYTYCD US, and also Travis Wall (he usually choreographs a dance each week on the US season). Will definitely tape and watch this one.

2 CAM { 05.25.13 at 7:20 pm }

I’m another one thanking you for the heads up – because of your post, I was able to tune into this and enjoyed it. Great trashy viewing!!

3 Izobel2 { 05.25.13 at 7:34 pm }

It was interesting hey Cam… I can’t believe his teammates wouldn’t want Travis’s name out there to promote it. Esp in early stages, they could always drop it later.

4 carissa { 06.30.13 at 2:42 pm }

What has happened to All the Right Moves in Australia?! It hasn’t been on Thursday nights anymore and I haven’t seen it on other channels either!

5 Izobel2 { 07.08.13 at 8:23 am }

I’m with u Carissa, they just stopped showing it . It’s not even on catchup on nine..

6 CAM { 07.13.13 at 6:35 pm }

Bugger, I wanted to catch up on this show…annoyed it just got yanked :(