Masterchef Australia – The Drinking Game
Masterchef Australia series five starts tonight and this year the judges admit the cooks are not as talented as the previous year and that it will be about their stories.
Of course Masterchef is not Masterchef without its cliches.
Thanks to Reality Raving’s readers and particularly Anna for compiling the list, here is a drinking game to ease the pain when some of the tried and true phases are trotted out.
1. Each time we hear the word journey
4. Sweat going into food
5. Licking spoons etc and re using them
6. Eating with open jaw
7. Diving for food as if not eaten in years
9. Spewing garbage that no one understands (jowlsy)
10 Stating the bleeding obvious
11 Doing it for the family
12 Healthy food (there is a PT in the mix)
13. I have never cooked this before
14. Jowlsy sticking his paws into others plates
15 Every time George or Gary say: “that’s a CRACKING dish”
16. When George says ‘ Cook like you mean it”
17. When George bobs up and down
18.Cook with love
19. Risotto is the death dish on MC
20. You eat with your eyes
21. Boom boom, shake the room
22. Honest Food
23. What would it mean if you went home tonight?
25. You respected the integrity of the blah,blah
26. You cooked from the heart
27. This is undercooked
28. You cooked from the heart
29. You respected the integrity of the blah,blah
30. What would it mean if you went home tonight?
31. Hero of the dish
34. Is that going to cook in time?
35. Explosion on the palate.
36. Silky smoothness.
37. If I call your name, please step forward
38. The person going home tonight is….(30 second delay /still life of Jowl$y)
39. Do you think you’ve done enough to stay in the competition?
40. Do you think you’re frying under the radar in this competition ?
41. There was something wrong with the oven I was given
42. I’m not used to cooking outdoors
43. This is the first time this dish hasn’t worked for me
44. I’m not ready to go home yet w/ I really need to be here and from now on I’ll give it 110%
45. I have to nail it tonight
46. I might not have anything to put on the plate.
47. I could be going home tonight.
48. I am going to bring my A game
49. There is too much/not enough seasoning
50. “my mother’s cooking”. (Take a bonus shot if it comes from George)
If you are going to play it drink responsibly.
Also keep the cliches coming in and I will add them.
Masterchef Australia starts tonight on TEN at 7.30pm continuing Monday to Thursday nights at 7.30pm.