The Biggest Loser’s Biggest Ever Makeover Show

Network TEN are really pushing their The Biggest Loser franchise this year, with a second series set in the town of Ararat, Australia’s heaviest town.  They have now announced there will also be The Biggest Loser’s Biggest Ever Makeovers to screen on Junte 24 at 8.30pm. It will feature contestants from the past eight series.

The press release also says:

Featuring everyone’s favourite contestants from the past eight series of The Biggest Loser and, of course, the makeovers that transformed their lives, The Biggest Loser’s Biggest Ever Makeovers will be hosted by Hayley Lewis and broadcast over two nights.

On hand to give their expert commentary will be trainers Michelle Bridges, Shannan Ponton and The Commando, who have helped all 124 contestants since season two. The contestants’ collective weight loss is a staggering 5,683.3 kilos.

A host of other household names will join them – including Hayden Quinn, Cameron Daddo, Kyly Clarke, Dr Chris Brown and Bondi lifeguards Deano and Hoppo – to give their thoughts, opinions and reactions to the most dramatic weight loss revelations in the show’s history.

It seems like it is going to be in the format that NINE did with a series they had where they had celebrities talking about things that had happened on TV. Not sure what some of these household names will add to the weight loss issue. But maybe this will kick off Kyly Clarke’s media career.

1 brain dead dave { 06.07.13 at 11:55 am }

A fat girl served me in McDonald’s at lunchtime. She said ‘sorry about the wait’. I said, ‘Don’t worry, you’ll find a way to lose it eventually’.

2 Littlepetal { 06.07.13 at 12:01 pm }

BDD, I almost spilled my tea all over the bench.

An older man, not in the best physical condition, asked the trainer in the gym,
“I want to impress a young beautiful girl. Which machine should I use?”

The trainer replied,

“Use the ATM machine outside!!”

3 Littlepetal { 06.07.13 at 12:04 pm }

Is this makeover show just showing old clips of the weight loss of past contestant?

4 brain dead dave { 06.07.13 at 12:09 pm }

I was talking to a girl in the bar last night.

She said, “If you lost a few pounds, had a shave and got your hair cut, you ‘d look all right.”

I said, “If I did that, I’d be talking to your friends over there instead of you.”

5 Littlepetal { 06.07.13 at 12:17 pm }

Ha ha ha, BDD

6 mahlia { 06.07.13 at 12:21 pm }

New trainers

7 annajjj { 06.07.13 at 1:14 pm }

Kyly Clarke is a household name? Hoping to be maybe. Contestents have collectively lost 5683.3 kilos but how much of that has been found again?
Littlepetal and bdd – lol

8 seepi { 06.07.13 at 8:58 pm }

surely they will get the actual losers back, so we see how they are going, rather than just getting this badly named bunch to commentate on old makeover clips.

I dislike Deano adn Hoppo already, just based on their names.

9 Anna { 06.08.13 at 1:34 pm }

The show needs new trainers… Not to mention educating the public / contestants and not just barfing and barking

I’d tell Michelle and Shannon off if they barked at me. They make such a lovely couple…. wonder why they didn’t get it on…

10 daisy { 06.09.13 at 1:43 am }

BDD @ 4 Boom boom! Keep them coming. :).

11 daisy { 06.09.13 at 1:47 am }

Ajay bought a set of talking scales.
She stripped and stepped on to hear the verdict.

“One at a time only please”. Said the scales.

Ref Gruen Transfer

12 Helen { 06.25.13 at 11:34 am }

I watched about 2 minutes and realised that there were comments from “celebrities’ giving their two cents worth – very bad idea. It is the most annoying thing when you have someone (like Daddo, or some tv presenter, or some past contestant on master chef….) saying what happened when they had a makeover, we don’t care what you think, I would have much rather just watched the before and afters with Hayley introducing and maybe even the trainers talking but not has-been celebrities. Had to turn it off.

13 Helen { 07.01.13 at 7:31 pm }

and to make matters worse, it’s on again tonight. I’m pretty sure the few people who wanted to watch it last time did so, we don’t need to see this again.

14 Littlepetal { 07.01.13 at 7:43 pm }

I don’t watch this rehatched show. I think last week they showed the best makeover up to the Top 10. Tonight is from Top 10 to the no 1.

Will not watch. Just a filler for C10