Reality Tidbits – Tuesday Night

Matt from The Block says it is like Melrose Place and everyone will be a villain at some point. Also calls Madi a “nightmare”. Source: (SMH)

Altiyan Child’s latest ex-manager says he was threatened by him and his family. And he saga continues. Not sure why he has so many middle aged fans as his new girlfriend is 18 years old. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

Karise Eden had a cancer scare with a lump found in her throat. (Source: Woman’s Day)

Lisa Curry at age 51 is trying to get pregnant with her toy boy. Is this too old to become a mother? (Source: Daily Telegraph)

Khloe Kardashian reckons she found out about her sister Kim’s preganancy via one of their own reality shows Kim and Kourtney Take On Miami. (Source: Woman’s Day)

Suzanne Carbone’s in column in The Age is saying Melbourne socialites Janet Forshaw and Coral Knowles might have been asked to be on the Real Housewives of Melbourne.

Ajay Rochester continues to get papped on the beach in a bikini. Susie O’Brien queries the motives behind it. But a girl has to pay the bills I say. (Source: News.com.au)

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall fans will be pleased that he will be holding a One Night Only with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall at the Seymour Centre in Sydney. He will be joined by host of River Cottage Australia’s Paul West, as well as Kylie Kwong and Matt Moran. For tickets and further infomation go here.

There may be trouble in paradise for Heidi Klum and her bodyguard boyfriend. (Source: iafrica.com)

Will Jennifer Lopez be back as a judge on American Idol? Rumour has it she caught up for a meeting with Ryan Seacrest to discuss it. (Source: Popular Critic)

Fans of Project Runway will be interested in knowing former winner Christian Siriano has put out a resort collection. (Source: Joonbug)

1 Georgie { 06.12.13 at 7:46 am }

Lisa could always ask Fifi to be a surrogate.

2 KG { 06.12.13 at 8:52 am }

I’ve never understood why Ajay would even be a ‘celebrity’ in the US. What does she do there? It’s not like she’s ‘famous for being famous’ – she’d be a nobody over there, surely? So why would anyone be interested in her or her weight?
Host of Biggest Loser in Aus years ago – how does that have any currency in US?

3 Andrea { 06.12.13 at 10:09 am }

Maybe Lisa should forget the baby idea and be grateful for what she has. I think she just wants to please her partner but adoption could be an idea.
Ajay must be really sad in her life to call the papparazi to watch her play volleyball by herself.

4 laughing { 06.12.13 at 1:44 pm }

not Altiyan again! Poor thing, he is the VICTIM again! He must be the unluckiest person around. NOT

5 brain dead dave { 06.12.13 at 1:55 pm }

Yes, poor Altijan .Always taking hits…never making them.

~9~

6 Lolly dum dum { 06.12.13 at 4:05 pm }

Haha no one seems to ask Altiyan if he has a girlfriend. You can say anything about anyone seems like it. Lets hope Altiyan sues this dirt rag and gets millions out of them!

7 joan { 06.12.13 at 4:14 pm }

Once a loser always a loser, his daddy will get him in trouble making threats, yes his new gal is 18, what is he 38 now, cradle snatcher.

8 joan { 06.12.13 at 4:16 pm }

He will get millions from nobody, well unless he can find a cult member who has a million.

9 Lolly dum dum { 06.12.13 at 4:31 pm }

I would love to see him sue that Moron and DT and get millions out of them. Maybe just maybe then there will be the end to bullying. It would open the gates for everyone that has ever been targeted and bullied ! Go Alts and make them pay!,,

10 Laughing { 06.12.13 at 5:10 pm }

Lolly luffink AT CHA’

11 Joan { 06.12.13 at 5:19 pm }

Bullying? its not if its fact you silly Cultie..

12 Ex-Alti Fan { 06.12.13 at 5:44 pm }

Altiya lost me as a fan when he wrote that he had nothing to apologise to fans for and yet he has broke all the promises over and over again. Where is the National tour he promised, coming to getcha bulldust he promised, the new music not far away, just around the corner, it’s so close, ALL BULLDUST!!! and now I am out of pocket so no he gets NO sympathy from me. One error is a mistake. On-going wrong turns is NO mistake.

13 Ex-Alti Fan { 06.12.13 at 5:46 pm }

Altiyan lost me as a fan when he wrote that he had nothing to apologise to fans for and yet he has broke all the promises over and over again. Where is the National tour he promised, coming to getcha bulldust he promised, the new music not far away, just around the corner, it’s so close, ALL BULLDUST!!! and now I am out of pocket so no he gets NO sympathy from me. One error is a mistake. On-going wrong turns is NO mistake.

14 Lolly dum dum { 06.12.13 at 5:48 pm }

Stop your nastiness, I was not talking about you y0u bully

15 Lolly dum dum { 06.12.13 at 5:51 pm }

Why are you out of pocket? If you want a refund email him and you will get it. If you actually purchase a VIP pack, you would have received few emails stating that if you want a refund to let them know and you will get one!!!!! Hate people that make up stories just to cause trouble.

16 Joan { 06.12.13 at 7:24 pm }

Lolly dum dum rubbish, I know of two people who bought it and never got any email offering a refund.

17 brain dead dave { 06.12.13 at 7:35 pm }

You get~9~ emails offering a refund.

18 Lolly dum dum { 06.12.13 at 7:50 pm }

Obviously you are not interested in what I said, you prefer to make up stories and bully with name calling etc, how old are you?

19 joan { 06.12.13 at 8:21 pm }

Your master has not been paying taxes either, bye bye Messiah. ~9~

20 Adard50@gmail.com { 06.12.13 at 8:38 pm }

You should learn manners and unlike you I do not worry about other people’s taxes. You are a busy body for sure.

21 Joan { 06.12.13 at 10:30 pm }

Haha no just don’t like Crims :-)

22 Lolly dum dum { 06.13.13 at 9:04 am }

Stalking is considered a crime, think about it

23 Joan { 06.13.13 at 10:14 am }

Who is stalking? If looking up public records is stalking sue me :-)

24 Krzywolf { 06.13.13 at 10:32 am }

Hooooowooooh!!!!

25 The Oracle { 06.13.13 at 10:53 am }

I think Lolly Dum Dum might be the dum dum here. No amount of asking for refunds will get you one. I’m sure the money is well and truly gone unless Altiyan has a lazy $20,000 to pay out unsent VIP packs.

26 excutter { 06.20.13 at 4:26 pm }

Today I watched a young woman on Dr Phil, who cut herself and did so may other self destructive things because some pig abused her as a child and it left her ruined. She was a walking, wounded mess.

That girl was me most of my life.

These wankers don’t get it when they use children to gratify their sexual urges. And neither do the f*king judges who pass light sentences.

Mentally I can cope but my physical health is ruined because of emotional turmoil and self-destructive behaviours that lasted for most of my adult life.

Sexual abuse against children destroys lives.

27 Dr Phil { 06.20.13 at 6:43 pm }

Rough week so far.

28 Dr Phil { 06.21.13 at 8:54 pm }

I meant rough week on Dr Phil.