House Rules – Series Two Is Happening – Applicants Required

House_Rules_Australia_2013

House Rules is very close to taking over The Block in the ratings so it is no surprise that they are now calling for contestants for series two of the show.

There should be no shortages of applicants with run down houses wanting to get on the show Β as it means you get your house renovated. Sure it may not be to your absolute liking but if it gets your asbestos removed, the damp is gone or even your house hiked up so it is out of the flood zone it has to be worth it.

The show last night rated 1,236,000 toΒ The Block Sky High 1,276,000. It will be interesting to see if it can over take it.

SEVEN has a history of turning shows into mega hits in their second seasons. My Kitchen Rules and The X Factor are just two examples.

Go here to apply.

1 annajjj { 06.14.13 at 2:18 pm }

How many people are going to try and apply on this post? LOL
I’m glad they are doing another show although I’m still hoping they don’t drag this one on too long like they did with MKR. I think it is great that the contestants get a reward for their hard work even if they don’t win. It will be interesting to see how they score everyone in the coming weeks. Suspect the leader board scores will shift around a bit. I do think they have gotten the mix of people right this series. They are all likeable in their own way and all also quite annoying. Great reality TV.

2 LB { 06.14.13 at 2:34 pm }

As soon as I saw this post, annajjj, I wondered how many numpties would be applying on here. If they can’t grasp the notion of “go here to apply” then they really shouldn’t be using power tools.

3 Techhater { 06.14.13 at 2:59 pm }

Annajjj and LB my thoughts exactly. What I wonder is not if they’ll apply here but for how long.

4 Reality Raver { 06.14.13 at 3:03 pm }

for the record I closed the other post. Everytime The Block was on more would come in it ended up driving me bonkers.

5 Techhater { 06.14.13 at 4:00 pm }

RR Damn Now what am I going to read when I need a good laugh? :-S

6 Littlepetal { 06.14.13 at 4:04 pm }

Oh dear, RR will be getting lots of applications. I hope you are up to it, RR. Need help to interview the applicants???

7 LB { 06.15.13 at 12:40 am }

I was hoping that there would be another series this year, but given applications close August 10, not a chance. Rats!

8 Christina { 06.16.13 at 12:01 am }

Aww you all beat me to it…was going to cheekily apply πŸ˜‰

9 Kess { 06.16.13 at 12:20 pm }

The Block sucks, go HR – how can you not watch how Aussies really live, most of us live in dumps we can’t afford to paint.
This show is much more appealing to be part of, you can’t lose free reno, sell the house, profit, next……….

10 Eliza { 06.17.13 at 12:24 am }

Spot on annajjj – they all really are likeable one minute, then annoying the next! I love this show and your recaps are great. I can’t stop calling them by their nicknames when I watch the show!