British And Ireland’s Next Top Model Now On Eleven

Brit NTM

British and Ireland’s Next Top Model Cycle 8 is now screening on Eleven on Friday nights.

It is the 2012 season with host Elle Macpherson and judges Whitney Port and Tyson Beckford. This year Danni Minogue joins the crew.

This season which kicked off last week started with the 20 girls going to Dubai for a photo shoot. Catherine quit before she even got on the plane and once Amelia got there she was missing her two year old.

After the swim suit shoot the first girl actually eliminated was Danielle.

British and Ireland’s Next Top Model on Friday at 9.30pm on ELEVEN.

1 daisy { 04.18.14 at 8:56 pm }

I have all on rec and will catch up when I get back. Top priority, although it’s not as good as the last one aired.
W and I went a bit mad in the shops today.

2 daisy { 05.04.14 at 6:38 pm }

I think nasty Anastasia should have been out, based on the fact that there was a lovely African girl who was rejected in the second ep because she didn’t have a passport. They need to be consistent.

Also she should never have won the interview challenge last week since her behaviour bagging Tanya to the boy band was so unprofessional.

I thought the dark girl looked great last night in the beauty shots, esp in the orange/red lippy.

3 daisy { 05.10.14 at 10:09 pm }

Could that have been more unfair??????????
Sending home Jess who won both challenges, and keeping that awful bitch Anastasia, who didn’t even compete in the challenges.
Grrrrr. Grrrr. Grrrr. Plus, Anastasia’s photo was pretty ordinary.
So the challenges mean nothing then.
Also, again, they had eliminated the other girl for not having a passport.

I reckon Juste and Imogen are the best of the remaining girls. Freckle face has been up and down all the way through. This has not been a good season because it shows they are choosing the winner basedon who they want, not on how well they perform throughout.

4 Izobel2 { 05.12.14 at 10:52 pm }

Omg. I’m with u Daisy!!! Anastasia shouldn’t have been there in the first place and her photo was boring. Even she knew it.
I think Jess has a very strange look anyway. I think it was last weeks photo that I didn’t like at all.
Wonder what the deal was with ana’s passport. Maybe BINTM stuffed up.
I still like Juste and Jade.
It’s not the same knowing who wins though!

5 Morgan { 05.13.14 at 12:25 am }

Seeing the names being mentioned it looks like you’re watching Season 7, which was way back in 2011. I won’t spoil the winner, of course. 😉 There’s two more seasons after this one, but unfortunately the show has been reportedly cancelled last year after Season 9 finished. :(

6 daisy { 05.13.14 at 1:42 am }

Morgan, I think we all know the winner from seeing her face on later seasons. It’s still interesting.
Do you guys remember how the African girl got the boot in week 2 (I think) because she didn’t have a passport.
Bella, Jess was a bit ugly but I was starting to like her photos. Anyway she won BOTH challenges. The judges just ignored the whole process and kept whover they wanted. I hope skanky Anastasia gets out next. I don’t like her smugness nor her cattiness.
I think she is the nastiest model I have ever seen on any season. If there has been worse, remind me.

BTW if there ever is a new top model show, we will need a new thread. This one is getting soooo long.

I like Imogen and Juste the best now.

7 Andrea { 05.13.14 at 7:37 am }

I’m with everyone, can’t stand Anastacia, even her voice drones on and on. She should never have been brought back, why was she? I must have missed the episode before.
Its okay Morgan, we do know the winner, they are just showing this one out of sequence, but I do like seeing this girl, and how she came to win.
That Scottish judge looks so hip and cool doesn’t he? (not! ).
The last model one we saw with Danni Minogue was much better than this, pity they only lasted one season.
Oh, and I just remembered Elle a couple of eps ago being so condescending to the girls by saying that her mum was a single mother and if Elle had stayed in boring old Australia she could have ended up just like her instead of becoming the most famous supermodel in the world, vomit!
And guess what Elle, you still were a single mother.

8 daisy { 05.13.14 at 12:27 pm }

Hoity toity is how we would have once descrobed those judges.
Now I think the expressions would be more graphic.

Way to go, Elle, looking down your nose at single mums AND people who chose to stay and live their lives in Australia.
Plenty of people actually like Australia.

9 daisy { 05.24.14 at 9:16 pm }

We know who wins but I still watched the finale.

My vote was for the other girl, but I thought the last 4 were all very attractive.

But again tonight I am reminded of how elle has only ever had one look in her entire career. The same one look, through every decade of her adult life.
I can see another Pats (Ab Fab) in another decade, except with big hair out.