Kardashian’s – To Think We Thought Kaidence Was A Shocking Name

Kim Kardashian preg

Well apparently the earlier reports of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West calling their new born daughter Kaidence is wrong.

The new hot rumour is the kid is being called North West. I am not going to believe it until I see the story of the birth and photos that they will have sold to a magazine.

However if this is true Kaidence would have been much better.

Go to SMH to see some very funny tweets on what other people have thought of the news.

1 Daisy { 06.22.13 at 2:37 pm }

We wore cute flares and tops, midriffs, hippy skirts, platform shoes. They wore nothing.

2 Daisy { 06.22.13 at 2:38 pm }

And as for swimming pool etiquette….

3 Georgie { 06.22.13 at 3:25 pm }

I was doing the hippy thing too Daisy and that was pretty free and easy. I remember one night a straight guy asked me was I into wife swapping and I said “no we swap husbands”. We didn’t really, I just took exception to the question!

4 brain dead dave { 06.22.13 at 3:41 pm }

Ha ha. I saw that show listed and thought it was about Jazz.

5 Georgie { 06.22.13 at 3:55 pm }

You’ll have to keep an eye out for an encore bdd – it was hilarious. If I had gone there I’d have embarassed myself by falling about laughing.

6 Daisy { 06.22.13 at 4:06 pm }

Me too BDD. I was all prepared for some great music.
Instead it was yukky twister with all the fluffy bits showing. No Brazilians in those days.

7 Daisy { 06.22.13 at 4:09 pm }

You might be falling about laughing Georgie but I’d be very careful where and how I landed.

Usually I’d prefer to get to know the guys face a bit better before I have to look at his bum stuck up in the air.

OMG everyone will be wanting a rerun of this show now.

8 Daisy { 06.22.13 at 4:15 pm }

I was a pubber not a clubber. So now I wonder what really went on at Pinnochio’s (Perth).
Actually I think just John Travolta suits.

9 Daisy { 06.22.13 at 4:22 pm }

The amazing Pony Man was so proud.

10 Jules { 06.22.13 at 6:48 pm }

I love Black Gold. I watch it because I’m interested in the oil extraction process and not because it’s filled with muscly guys with sweat running down their half naked bodies as they get dirty under the hot Texas sun…..oh yeah.

11 Daisy { 06.22.13 at 8:41 pm }

Jules, I haven’t finished watching my sweaty red necks. You were on the wrong station if you wanted sweaty naked bodies.

12 Jules { 06.22.13 at 9:27 pm }

Oh trust me, I’ve watched that show from season 1-4 and there’s plenty of gratuitous shirtless action. Lots of sweaty muscles and tatts on display. Kinda makes you wonder about America’s workplace health and safety laws as there doesnt seem to be a high-vis vest in sight. In fact the whole rig seems to be a Worksafe inspector’s worst nightmare.

13 brain dead dave { 06.24.13 at 12:41 pm }

Y’all gotta see the deluded nutter on Dr.Phil today who is convinced she’s related to the Kardashians.

“I’m not crazy at all”, she says.

14 Daisy { 06.24.13 at 7:54 pm }

Damn BDD, my recorder failed again so no Dr Phil tonight.
And deluded nutters, along with bitch mothers from hell who think they are victims are my favourite Dr Phil fare.
The docs been a bit rugged, throwing a few people under the bus last week though.
I never get tired of JJ throwing people under the bus, doing snake eyes and terse looks of disgust.