The Mole – Who Do You Think It Is?

Last night on The Mole we finally had an elimination. This was after forty minutes on a challenge where they contestants had the choice of unlocking themselves and sleeping in a luxury camp, and if they all unlocked themselves $10,000 would be put into their kitty.

However if a person took the elimination card it meant they and the people who were not unlocked would be sleeping outside the whole night. There was little suspense as there was a storm rolling in. There was no way any of them, even the mole, would be prepared to sleep outside and they all unlocked themselves. The problem was this bit of non-action took up 40 minutes of the episode.

After that it was the elimination quiz and Seble was the one eliminated as she knew the least about the mole. Interestingly you get the feeling most of them think the mole is a male.

Quite frankly I have no idea, but at this stage I think I will plump for Ally as her over acting is appalling.

Who do you think it could be?

1 Jess { 08.15.13 at 9:18 am }

No way, i think Erin is too stupid to be the mole. She is just a fake cow.

2 Andrea { 08.15.13 at 9:19 am }

I forgot it was on last night, who got eliminated? Its on too late and hardly ever advertised, its a s if the channel has completely lost interest in it.

3 bron { 08.15.13 at 9:25 am }

kerrie left last night

i’m 50/50 with erin and sam being the mole

4 Andrea { 08.15.13 at 10:00 am }

Thanks Bron, I’ve always thought it was Sam so I must remember to watch next week.

5 Gethro { 08.15.13 at 4:20 pm }

I have proof that Erin is the mole. Its complicated but it is fact. Let me know if your intersested to know

6 miya { 08.15.13 at 7:38 pm }

i think it is sam in one chalange sam pulled his cheak in and did’t look around when a i guy said i talked to the mole

7 Techhater { 08.15.13 at 7:48 pm }

I’ve said Hillal right from the beginning and i’m not changing.

8 Jo$hiyo$hi { 08.16.13 at 8:59 pm }

I think either Erin she keeps stuffing up stuff and is selfish and just is so annoying

9 Ramon { 08.18.13 at 8:30 pm }

Hey Gethro, I also have always thought it was Erin… Very keen to hear what you know.

10 Gethro { 08.23.13 at 10:25 am }

Hi Ramon, just back from a small holiday. So remember when Alex went home, Ally said she went all out on Alex, so the Mole would of had to been with Alex (in the same car, in the Plane,ect) because some questions would of said “Was the mole on the aeroplane? Ally would of said yes thinking it was Alex but the mole had to be on the plane which leaves Erin, Aisha, or Halal. Erin was also in the same car as Alex in the Privious challenge. If it is not Erin than Aisha is the Mole. (there could be two moles) but looking at the big picture ERIN has made enough stuffups to prove SHE IS THE MOLE

11 Gethro { 08.23.13 at 10:30 am }

It can’t be Sam as Alex went all out on Him
It can’t be Halal because he has won the most money for the group

12 Ramon { 08.25.13 at 7:30 pm }

Hey Gethro, thanks for that… along exactly the same lines that I was thinking.
Just wish the show wasn’t dragged out in the current format the way it is… have always been a fan, but worried the producers have done brand damage. :-[
Will keep watching tho’! :-)

13 Eliza { 08.25.13 at 7:47 pm }

Agree it can’t be Sam.. He is being too obvious “moling” and Alex was adamant it was him. He would still be here if it were Sam.

I have been watching Nick but he really hasn’t made many mistakes and tends to always be accurate in his info, such as in the beach challenge last ep and the tram challenge.

I have had Erin at the top if my list for a number if weeks now. She just seems to so conveniently make stupid mistakes/stuff things up. Her reactions never seem genuine.

Will be interesting to see if that missing $3000 turns up.. Honestly I’m over all the moling this season. It hasn’t made it very enjoyable!

14 Gethro { 08.26.13 at 5:41 pm }

Hi Ramon, I love the show and I tend to agree with you that the show may never return because of the poor ratings.
Another thing to lookout for is the code on each contestants back pack. When they did the smoke signals I took note of each code and found out it is first four numbers (6653) spell mole on a telephone keypad. The next 8 digets must be their birthdate and the late 3 I dont know. I would like to see the code on Erins or Aishes bag.

15 Gethro { 08.30.13 at 2:23 pm }

Does anyone got any clues who is the mole?

16 Eliza { 09.06.13 at 7:13 pm }

Just caught up on the past couple of episodes.. just when you think it can’t get any stupider… I hope they end up with $5 left at the end for all their stupidity. Can’t believe I still bother to watch!

17 Sure I've Worked It Out, SPOLIERS/THEORIES { 09.12.13 at 5:21 pm }

For the record, this show has MANY issues and is getting boring, it’s meant to be about the mole, but it should be renamed ‘hunger games except no one dies’. However, I’ve come too far to just drop it, I want to find out if I’m right.

SPOILERS IF I’M RIGHT, HERE IS MY THEORY

I’m 100% sure it’s Hallal. He is constantly looking down or away when everyone is cheering their success. He has had many quizzes where he’s had nothing, and yet didn’t go out, whereas Kerrie lost an exemption ONCE and went out, Ally had 5 freebies and still went out. He won the memory game with surprising ease towards the end when there were only seconds to go. He was shown very rarely in the beginning and then suddenly came full front with all of this skill and deception no one knew he was capable of. To top it off, and this is what solidified it for me; when Sam bought that last-4 exemption thing, Ally then went out and said “I know who it is now”. She then said “I also hope Sam doesn’t win. I hope Nick wins, I hope Shaun wins” She named everyone, and hallal was the only one she said “I hope even hallal wins, haha” and that laugh leads me to believe she said his name last, and it’s funny, because she knows he can’t win.

I could be way off, and I hope to god I am, otherwise the show went from really unsolvable (even the contestants complained EVERYONE was being the mole) to really obvious, neither is good in a show that’s meant to be about mystery and puzzles.

18 Hoey { 09.26.13 at 1:48 pm }

Im 100% sure its not Hallal. I feel its one of the girls. Erin is molish

19 Ramon { 09.29.13 at 12:45 pm }

It is Erin…
Go to http://instagram.com/erindooleyy & find the msg she sent to Aisha.

20 Reality Raver { 09.29.13 at 1:00 pm }

Ramon – I can’t see the message what is it?

21 Ramon { 09.29.13 at 6:20 pm }

This is the link to the msg… http://instagram.com/p/dNp3urjcT_/

Please email me if they’ve removed it…

Just remember, & don’t be confused, Ch 7 always sends The Mole on a holiday after a show… 😉

22 Anonymous { 10.09.13 at 7:43 pm }

It is Erin of course, she would be gone by now, she’s not that smart, she wouldn’t have a clue of who the mole is.

23 Ramon { 10.10.13 at 9:52 am }

Erin Dooley…
Seriously…
THE WORST MOLE EVER!!
I can only hope I’m wrong, and if somehow this has been a tragic misread, then that would would make her a genius and the worst actor EVER!
I used to love this show… I can’t even stomach these episodes.
Channel 7 should hang it’s head in shame.

Would like to hear some feedback on the Instagram links I posted… there is more, “less than cryptic” stuff there if U search.

Cheers guys :-)

24 DJANGO { 10.11.13 at 2:49 pm }

I BELIEVE AISHA IS THE MOLE. SHE IS TOO SMART AND SHE IS DEFINITELY THE MOLE

25 all happening { 10.11.13 at 2:59 pm }

Erin the mole, Aisha the winner. Aisha does seem pretty smart.

26 Eliza { 10.13.13 at 12:30 am }

Pretty sure Aisha has said for a while now she suspects Erin. Shura did say last ep that time played a part in the elimination and Sam was probably just too slow with Hillal’s time advantage coming into play, otherwise i feel as though he would have gone. I will be shocked if Hilal is the mole (he has earned too much money), not so shocked if it’s Aisha and not shocked at all if it’s Erin as she has been my number 1 suspect for a couple of months now.. Most obvious mole ever.

27 Hoey { 10.15.13 at 10:16 am }

hi Ramon, I read the gram. Well spotted. Most likely Aisha wins. I agree Erin is the worst actor EVER

hey is Wednesday the last show or will they drag it out for another.

I use to be the moles biggest fan until this series. Very disapointed with channel 7

28 Ramon { 10.15.13 at 6:38 pm }

Hey Hoey, thanks for that… there hasn’t been any real response to the Instagrams, so I figured everyone else has given up caring too!
I’m hoping it’s the last episode…
Gotta find something else to watch!

Cheers :-)

29 Ramon { 10.17.13 at 1:04 am }

Well, there you go… Erin was the mole!
Who’d have figured?
(Umm, Channel 7… EVERYONE!)

30 Eliza { 10.18.13 at 12:12 am }

I remember a time when the mole was hard to spot.. not so much this time (and by that, I mean not at all). I (and I am sure most people watching) picked up on ALL of her sabotage efforts and her poor acting throughout gave it away too.

A very underwhelming finale.. I wanted to see the looks on Nick and Shaun’s faces.. They were both pretty silly, especially when Shaun went out after Nick, when he thought Aisha was the mole!