And The Bachelor Australia Is…..

Tim Robards

Girls I think you are going to be very happy with the guy who has been selected to be the first The Bachelor Australia.

His name is Tim Robards and he is a 30-year-old chiropracter and also a part time model. So clearly he is good with his hands.

If you need to see what is under his suit and is vital statistics, go to Chadwick Models page here.

Hopefully he is looking for love, and not just a marketing opportunity and he tells the Herald Sun his is.

He said:

“My intention is to find love … you know, to find someone I can keep for a lifetime,” said the 30-year-old, who beat dozens of Bachelor candidates rumoured to include John “King of the Cross” Ibrahim.

“Possibly a wife? Definitely. I’m excited. If I can find someone and can build on it in the future, that’s what I want to move towards.”

He will have 25 bachelorettes to choose from. Apparently Network TEN are yet to decide whether the last episode will have him dropping on one knee and proposing. They better as some of those scenes are reality TV cornball classics. No word yet if Roses Only is a sponsor…

The Bachelor Australia coming to Network TEN soon.

1 Georgie { 07.14.13 at 10:28 pm }

I hadn’t looked at all until you two said you didn’t look twice. Now I didn’t look too, but only once.

2 daisy { 07.14.13 at 10:30 pm }

ROFL Georgie.

3 Ari { 07.14.13 at 10:57 pm }

I was like,

“Where have I seen this hunk of a man before?”

Turns out I may have fantasised about him more than thrice. The glory of the internet.

4 LW { 07.14.13 at 11:13 pm }

I may have to go back again just to check the experience was as terrible as I remember… *pours glass of wine, turns down lights and slips on Luther Vandross CD*

5 daisy { 07.14.13 at 11:16 pm }

OMG This is going to be some Bach season.

6 daisy { 07.16.13 at 1:04 am }

If the guy’s got the looks he might as well make use of them while he can. Even if it is a career choice, does it reeeeallymatter . The girls will probably be doing the same things. It’s just RTV afterall.

7 Eliza { 07.16.13 at 1:15 am }

Ok.. had a look at the pictures and he does seem douchy. I agree, Daisy, the women will no doubt be there to build a profile/get something out of it for their career or whatever. How cynical. Who knows, he might fall for a woman just as fame hungry as he may be and they will live happily ever after! Just like Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt..

8 daisy { 07.16.13 at 1:35 am }

Yes, love might yet blossom.

9 Miranda { 08.14.13 at 9:26 pm }

Apparently this guy is a douchbag. My friends sister knows him..

10 Littlepetal { 08.14.13 at 9:27 pm }

Not surprise

11 Ange { 08.15.13 at 3:07 pm }

Have they released the names and pictures of the girls that will be the bachelorettes for the Australian Bachelor ?
Seeing they’re starting filming next week I would’ve thought they ‘d do that as they do in the States.
Let’s hope channel 10 doesn’t stuff it up.
Andrew G as the host?He’s no Chris Harrison .
Will they take them to countries around the world like the USA Bachelor and The Bachelorette?
Trista was originally on the first Bachelor who was Alex Michael . She was was chosen to be the first Bachelorette . Trista chose Ryan Sutter . They got married and ABC paid them to televise their wedding.their wedding was one of the most viewed episode in the history of reality Tv. They’ve been married for 10 years and have 2 children.
Ashley was also on season15 The Bachelor who was Brad Womack.She was the second runner up. Ashley then became season7’s Bachelorette where she chose the gorgeous JP Rosenbaum. The got married in Dec 2012.
Ashley and JP’s wedding was also televised.
I guess that ABC see it’s worth every cent to pay the couples the right to televise the wedding,as tv shows like The Bachelor / Bachelorette have had a low success rate.
Ashley and JP are a fantastic couple.
Go has played Ashley’s season more than 3 times,so I hope they get their wedding shown here. The host Chris Harrison married them as he got ordained for the wedding.
I remember watching Trista and Ryan ‘s wedding on channel 9 10 years ago.
Yes I am guilty of enjoying watching these shows, but I hate how Go replays each season a minimum of 3 times.
I can’t wait to see the Australian Bachelor !