Jesinta Campbell Continues To Show She Is A Quality Chick

Jesinta campbellJust when I think I cannot like Jesinta Campbell anymore she does something that does.

This time it is to do with her breasts and her new role as ambassador for Wonderbra. After she signed on she told the company she had breast implants as a teen.

That is not why I like her, it is the fact that her and the bra company are being honest about the fact the breasts that are looking so good in that bra are not real. It is refreshing change from both a model and a brand.

There has always been debate about photo shopping in fashion magazines but I would like to see more openness around advertising of beauty products. For example if you are advertising an anti-ageing cream or product and you have had botox or other cosmetic intervention the consumer should know.

The Telegraph reports:

Campbell, one of Australia’s rising television stars, has revealed she had a procedure to increase her AA cup breasts to a B cup.

“It’s a personal choice and completely up to the individual,” she told The Sunday Telegraph.

“When I was young I had a small procedure done to become a 12B.”

But she says if she had her time again, she’d make a different decision.

The brave admission comes as the former Miss Universe was unveiled as the new face of Wonderbra.

Good to see that Jesinta’s star is still on the rise since her time on Celebrity Apprentice Australia.

1 Mummy's Boy { 07.14.13 at 2:51 pm }

That first sentence is a crime.

2 brain dead dave { 07.14.13 at 3:07 pm }

Mummy must sure be proud of you, grammar Grinch. It’s not a crime ~ just a typo.

3 Lea { 07.14.13 at 3:14 pm }

A “B” still isn’t big .. an “A” is flat, so I admire her teenage restraint not to go stupid and DD it .. good for her!

4 brain dead dave { 07.14.13 at 3:41 pm }

You could say she’s milking those breasts for all they’re worth.

5 Georgie { 07.14.13 at 4:50 pm }

#1 – time to sever the umbilical and think for yourself boy.

“Mummy, it’s a crime,
Share it fairly but don’t take a slice of my pie”

6 Fed up { 07.15.13 at 2:55 pm }

Here we go again. Two out of four quotes have to pick on #1. FFS, why can’t you just let people say what they want without jumping on your nasty bandwagon. Ok it wasn’t the nicest of comments but why can’t you let it pass. I am sure the moderator has big shoulders and can take it, doesn’t need you to baby her. You just seem to like making people unhappy big dead dave. Now your maidens will hop on board, all aboard. You are only making a fool of yourself but you and these so called ladies that lord over you cannot see it. Now I will sit back while you all attack me no doubt.

7 brain dead dave { 07.15.13 at 3:13 pm }

Thanks for reading. Jealousy’s a curse.

8 Daisy { 07.15.13 at 3:15 pm }

As Dr Phil would say. How’s it working for you?

9 Georgie { 07.15.13 at 3:26 pm }

#6 – If a person chooses to post a comment on the blog for the public to see then it will quite rightly draw comments if it is either interesting, thought provoking, humourous or controversial – no surprise there.

If a person wants to be helpful by pointing out errors and typos in the recaps and keep it private, they can email the moderator with their criticisms. Not rocket science.

Some people just like to stir the pot, then complain when they get the desired reaction. Dumb hey!