Charlotte Dawson Again Goes To A Person’s Employers To Complain

Australia’s Next Top Model judge Charlotte Dawson has again contacted a person employer to complain about what they said about her on social media.

Last week a Flight Centre employee called Andrew wrote

“Judges Charlotte Dawson, and Alex Perry Jeesus (sic) Christchurch guys lay off the botox and fillers!!!” he posted.

“You two need help.”

The Daily Telegraph is reporting Charlotte then wrote to Flight Centre to complain about him and then of course contacted the media so she could get the company to respond.

Dawson then wrote to Flight Centre in order to notify them of their employee’s offensive online rant.

“While we anticipate some people are going to have opinions about the show and even express their distaste for the appearance of participants and judges, Alex and I feel that posts of this nature do not reflect well on Flight Centre,” Dawson wrote.

“I am a 47-year-old woman who has Botox.

“I don’t have fillers.

“Whilst Andrew has every right to express his disgust at the condition of our faces, I don’t believe our choices should be slammed by a Flight Centre employee.”

A Flight Centre spokeswoman said Moros would not be reprimanded as the comments were made from his personal account. “We are aware of what has been said publicly,” a Flight Centre spokeswoman said.

What is strange is that Alex Perry appears to be getting involved he normally stays out of these types of scenarios.

Also it is interesting that Charlotte takes the view that if you have been slighted on social media that a formal complaint should be made to their employer.

The Daily Telegraph needs to stop reporting these stories as it just justifies in Charlotte’s mind that her behaviour on these issues is appropriate.

1 Littlepetal { 07.17.13 at 11:31 am }

She is getting too precious. Oops…. She may want to complaint to my boss. That’s me. I will reprimand myself.

2 KDM { 07.17.13 at 11:34 am }

What a joke! If it was tweeted from a Flight Centre account I may have understood why it was an issue to his employer, but the fact that it was a personal account makes the whole thing ridiculous.

3 brain dead dave { 07.17.13 at 11:38 am }

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle a c***.

4 PollyB { 07.17.13 at 11:42 am }

Charlotte, really? It’s OK to slag off about your appearance, but not OK because he works for Flight Centre. Puh-leeese, get yourself to a therapist.

5 Techhater { 07.17.13 at 11:45 am }

Maybe she REALLY believes “there’s no such thing as BAD publicity.” and maybe she feels her illustrious career, such as it is, needs a little publicity boost. And pity anyone who gets in her way by having an opinion. If people want to put themselves out there, fully aware of how social media works these days, all I can say is “SUCK IT UP CHARLOTTE!” OH by the way if you want to contact my boss, RR knows how to contact me.

6 Anna { 07.17.13 at 11:48 am }

Why is she complaining? Does she need extra publicity? Not all publicity is good publicity…

7 Rosie { 07.17.13 at 11:52 am }

All that Botox seems to be making her just a bit too thin skinned…

8 Techhater { 07.17.13 at 11:55 am }

Good or bad it’s all publicity. And it get’s the public talking about her. Just look at us here.
Having said that i really don’t think my time is worthy enough to waste it on her.

9 Maz { 07.17.13 at 12:10 pm }

Charlotte is just a bully. Tracking down where someone works and complaining to their employer about a comment made in their private capacity appears to be harassment. Wonder if she can be charged criminally?

10 daisy { 07.17.13 at 12:20 pm }

Vindictive and OTT.

Does she want celebrity or doesn’t she? She can cry all the way to the bank. It doesn’t mean I mean it’s open season on celebs but too precious.

11 tvaddict { 07.17.13 at 12:32 pm }

If the guy was constantly tweeting insults I would understand. But tracking someone down after a single tweet is taking the situation too far.

12 Gabby { 07.17.13 at 1:03 pm }

Maz you said it, Charlotte was and still is a bully! Who does she think she is going to people’s employers? She is after whatever publicity she can get for the latest season of Model.
I love watching the show but every time she comes on I cringe, and Alex with his skin tight clothes and sun glasses that he never looks through. Time to replace those two. Loving Diddier and Jennifer so far.
I would put money on it that Charlotte has fillers as well as Botox. Good on you Andrew from Flight Centre!

13 Georgie { 07.17.13 at 1:11 pm }

Isn’t it all about how you look – so why oh why do you have cosmetic procedures if you don’t want anyone to notice Charlotte? Sort of defeats the purpose.

Although I’m at work at the mo, I’m on my lunch break and using my own email account to post this comment. Btw, my views in no way represent those of my employer – TAFE NSW.

14 JStar { 07.17.13 at 1:17 pm }

@Maz – Ditto!

Let me see. Someone tweeted something about Charlotte’s and Alex’s face in a private capacity, outside of work hours, and on a private account. Knowing that she got her way last time with the Monash Uni poster last time, Charlotte hoped using the media would bulldoze Flight Centre into reprimanding an employee. Goes to show that some people never grow out of spoilt tantrums.

Charlotte is not stupid. This was done deliberately because she already knew she couldn’t have things redressed her way when a tweet, that she disliked, came from a private account outside of work hours and not-affiliated with Flight Centre. Why else tip the media off before getting a response from Flight Centre? Because Charlotte hoped the scrutiny would result in Flight Centre damaging the person’s job security even though his tweet had nothing to do with the company or his job performance. Thank you Flight Centre for showing some brains!

This situation differs from the last one where (if memory serves me) the woman who tweeted something nasty was using an account that was affiliated with Monash Uni. Charlotte complained and the university did nothing. She went to the media and it forced the university to act.

Memo to Ms Dawson. Use your powers for good, rather than evil.

15 Smeagol { 07.17.13 at 1:32 pm }

Wot’s fillers, precious?

16 Dr T { 07.17.13 at 1:53 pm }

Charlotte is in a job where she is paid to pass critical judgement on the appearance of others, whether they be reality TV contestants, or celebrities on the red carpet. And yet she can’t seem to accept reciprocal comment in return. Weak…

17 Anonymous { 07.17.13 at 7:17 pm }

what freaks me out is how she even finds out where these people work. from what i read here, what that andrew bloke tweeted doesn’t even sound all that cruel or offensive. how can we not be allowed this much anonymity online?

18 annajjj { 07.17.13 at 7:33 pm }

Love these comments, you gice are awesome! Charlotte’s behavior is typical. Such an attention seeker.

19 Dr T { 07.18.13 at 10:06 am }

Call for jail sentences for severe cyber bullying. Thought this would be of interest to y’all

If similar laws came in, would be interesting to see what type of people would use it and in what situations… email vs facebook vs twitter etc etc etc and everyday folks vs (quasi) celebrity

20 Culinary Boner { 07.18.13 at 10:28 am }

The sad fact of life, for us average, ageing, sagging blokes out there, especially those of us who are over the age of 25, is that our fillers (oh, and abs and pecs) aren’t, let’s admit it, sufficiently well proportioned to satisfy Charlotte.

Sadly, I can’t help but feeling that it is our failings that have driven a Goddess 0f Charlotte’s splendour to this state where, in sheer frustration at being surrounded wherever she goes by such poor quality males (sorry, that’s you as well Alex), she can’t help but disproportionately lash out at anyone foolish enough to comment on her appearance.

On a cheerier note, the invasion of the hallowed SOO pitch last night by Lord Varys from Game of Thrones brought a smile to my face.

21 annajjj { 07.18.13 at 10:42 am }

CB lol I KNEW I’d seen him somewhere before!

22 Georgie { 07.18.13 at 11:32 am }

CeeeeeeeeeBeeeeeeeee! Welcome back from your winter hiatus – we sure miss your slant on things around here.

It’s very considerate of Charlotte to provide the online social media fraternity with suitable fodder, by keeping the spotlight firmly trained on her good self.

23 Andrea { 07.18.13 at 11:48 am }

Where do you hibernate to CB?
Hope you caught the latest AJ photos.

24 daisy { 07.18.13 at 12:10 pm }

Let’s see it’s winter here and bloody cold so we’ll put it that CB has been sunning himself on a tropical island. And has popped how to feed the dog.

25 Anna { 07.18.13 at 12:15 pm }

CB, welcome back!!!

Good to see Charlotte created extra publicity for herself and now people are laughing and talking..