Jim Beam Presents – Ten Most Inspirational Reality Stars And Your Chance To Win
Inspired by bees and created by Beam, Jim Beam Honey RTDs have recently launched in Australia. In honour of the subtlety sweet arrivals – the perfect blend between naturally infused honey bourbon and either Cola or Ginger Beer.
Reality Ravings has compiled a list of the top ten most inspirational reality TV stars, just like the bees inspired Beam!
To celebrate the arrival of Jim Beam Honey RTDs, you have the opportunity to win a case of each flavour to share with your friends, plus a $100 iTunes voucher to help you get your groove on.*
Just tell me which reality stars inspire you the most, and why. The winner will be announced on Friday 26 July.
The Ten most inspirational reality stars are…..
Ten most inspirational reality stars:
1. Marion Grasby – She has shown you don’t need to win a reality show to be a winner. Marion ended up finishing ninth in season two on Masterchef Australia, however she has used it as a springboard for her burgeoning international empire of Marion’s Kitchen products and a television show.
2. Susan Boyle – Her audition on Britain’s Got Talent went viral with people mesmerised that an unemployed middle aged women who had lived with her mum her whole life had this amazing voice. It was a life changing moment for her, as she became the runner-up of her series and a best selling recording star.
3. Bethenney Frankel – She was canny enough to realise the power of reality TV. Once she hit the screens of The Real Housewives of New York City she used the publicity to go from making healthy muffins to a multi-million dollar Skinnygirl products empire. All this was achieved in just five years along with getting her own reality and talk show.
4. Jennifer Hudson – The power house singer came seventh on American Idol. She has overcome professional obstacles and personal tragedy to become the unexpected break out star from that series. She has now won an Academy and Grammy award, the first of the American Idol alumni to achieve this.
5. Julie Goodwin – The first winner of Masterchef Australia proved that a nearly forty-year-old mother from regional NSW can transform their lives. She won the first season and is now a multi media star. She has multiple best selling cookbooks, a column in the Woman’s Weekly, and is regularly on television not only just cooking but also giving her insights on current issues of the day.
6. Kim Kardashian – Love or hate the Kardashian’s, this family with Kim at the forefront, have turned themselves into multi-million dollar empire. Kim’s recent pregnancy and birth of her child has created as many media inches as the impending royal birth.
7. Chrissie Swan – Australia fell in love with her no-nonsense personality on Big Brother together her witty insights into her fellow housemates and she just missed out on winning the series. She has gone to show you don’t have to be perky and blond to have a media career. Her hard work has seen her have a successful multi-media career, win a Logie and everybody wants to be her best friend.
8. Julia Morris – After a long career of almost making it, the comedian’s win on the first season of Celebrity Apprentice Australia has shown the powers that hire that Aussie viewers love her. She now has a lead role on House Husbands and is host on the revamped Australia’s Got Talent.
9. Guy Sebastian – The first winner of Australian Idol and arguably the most successful. He went from being on a reality show to starring on one as a judge on The X Factor Australia, including mentoring the last two seasons winners. He has quit the show focus on building on his success in the USA.
10. Didier Cohen – He was unknown to most of Australia when he was cast in Celebrity Apprentice. He gained many fans as the contestant narrating his series, and gave great insights about the rest of the cast. Didier has shown that you can use any opportunity to create them and is now on Australia’s Next Top Model as a judge. His profile is set to continue to skyrocket.
*The winners will be asked to provide proof of age.
This is a sponsored post. Please note new blog posts will be posted below this one for the next 7 days so scroll down.