The X Factor Starts Tonight And This Kid Is A Favourite So Far

Is Jai Waetford going to be Australia’s answer to Justin Beiber? Quite possibly and he writes his own songs as well and they are pretty darn good. Anyway Justin Beiber is now spitting on fans so the tweens and teens need a new person to idolise.

The X Factor have been pimping this kid and for good reason – expect him to go through to the live shows if he can handle the pressure.

Reece Mastin’s sister, Georgina, is also auditioning. It is always tough for a sibling of someone famous so it will be interesting to see how she goes.

And for those women who like a bit of eye candy Tyler from Texas may fit the bill.

Here he is below but he is married with a new baby.

Guy Sebastian’s decision not to participate in the show this year appears to be a good one with news he has just signed a record contract in the USA. (Source: News.com.au)

The judges this year are Danni Minogue, Natalie Bassingthwaite, Redfoo and Ronan Keating.

The X Factor Australia on SEVEN tonight at 7.30pm.

1 brain dead dave { 07.29.13 at 5:54 pm }

Justin Bieber 2.0 . Vomit.

I can hear the moronic screaming and smell the wet panties already.

2 Reality Raver { 07.29.13 at 7:59 pm }

BDD – I have been to a Justin Bieber concert. Don’t.judge.me. I have a young girl.

3 Dr T { 07.29.13 at 8:10 pm }

I promise only to ask about the screaming

4 Anonymous { 07.29.13 at 9:55 pm }

He reminds me of Jack Vidgen – looks like him right down to the teeth. Has the same back story too!!

5 Reality Raver { 07.29.13 at 11:03 pm }

Dr T – It was appallingly loud. Lucky I had had a couple of drinks to let it all wash over me. And he did not play for very long thank god.

6 brain dead dave { 07.29.13 at 11:15 pm }

The other significance is that Ronan Keating got on the desk and hailed Jai as a “superstar”.

He did the same thing for Altijan Juric. He’s bunging it on again and it’ll end in tears..

7 Reality Raver { 07.29.13 at 11:17 pm }

BDD – LOL in the audition process about 50 of them are told they are superstars.

8 Zac { 07.30.13 at 2:32 am }

I went to one of the Sydney audition tapings and a lot of the things the judges said on last nights show they said to a lot of other contestants also. Just like they have done in previous years, it’s a bit repetitive, they need to come up with something new.

Overall though it wasn’t a bad episode, see how tonights go.

9 Mia { 07.30.13 at 11:05 am }

Jai is definitely getting the Jack Vidgen treatment. They had him on Sunrise this morning. It’s blatantly unfair when particular contestants are pimped out on other network shows (just like Jack was).

As a total scandipop nut, I’m already in love with JTR (hope they change their mane). I just pray to god that if they make it into the top 12, they get Redfoo as their mentor.

I thought there were a lot of good acts last night, but I’m afraid I found Tyler pretty rubbish. He might be easy on the eye, but he is a bog stanard pub singer. That voice is nothing spesh. He got through on sob story alone.

I’m a bit nervous that Veanka will be this year’s Shiane. She’s nowhere near as naive, but I’m still worries she’s too young and vulnerable to hack the bumpy ride.

So glad to see Vendulka returning this year. I still want to bitchslap Nat Bass for choosing Shiane over her last year.

10 brain dead dave { 07.30.13 at 11:11 am }

How hard did Mel and Kochie try to crawl up Jai’s arse this morning on $unrise? “Oh, you’re a superstar” ,waffle , waffle.

Already he’s being forced on Australia like some kind of sonic suppository. FFS,gice.

11 Blake { 07.30.13 at 7:58 pm }

I love how they just called The Collective last year’s “breakout success”, completely ignoring the fact that Samantha Jade has comfortably outsold them…