Big Brother – Tim Is Driving Them Nuts

PICEDITOR-SHD

More snippets are emerging about the contestants and Tully is a former contestant in one of those Dolly or Girlfriend magazine competitions. Thanks for Big Brother forums here is a shot of her and above with Ruby Rose. There is an alleged rumour they went out. But just because they are both gay and are friends does not mean they dated.

Tully

Tully is looking like a polarising contestant. She seems to have a lot of opinions about about the other housemates. It was interesting she said about Tim that he did not sit still enough for her to talk to him and he told her the same thing when they were in the beauty parlour. She ended up walking away.

Also the little scene at the end of the day in the half house bedroom was bizarre. Sure I understand about her sulking about not getting a bed for the past two nights as she pointed out, but throwing a tantrum about it was not going to endear her with the HM’s.

After she had “cooled off” outside, Mikkayla tried to work out who was sleeping where, and Tully said “You are starting a fight”. Mikkayla quite rightly had a WTF look on her face.

There other room mate Tahan has ensured that no overweight person will be voting for her after she said fat people should have to pay for two seats on a plane. This was one of the questions in the best buddy quiz where the more answers they got correct the more money they get for their weekly food shop.

Jade and Drew impressively got both of their questions right. Now that would have been a bit awkward. By the way Jade’s Italian was impressive.

Tim could receive nomination points from all of the housemates as they appear to find him irritating because he does not shut up.

At the weekly dinner where they had written down their hints to the other housemates on how they could have a better time in the house he was targetted for his talking. Xavier looked particularly irritated by him. Tim said he was learning so much from each of them.

Tim had also written that Tahan needs to not wear as much make-up and not focus on her looks so much “because if pretty people think they are unattractive it makes ugly people sad.” Also the I don’t eat dairy or eggs is going to irritate as well.

Tim also said Jaz need to get to the point when she spoke. By the way apparently Jaz auditioned to be a presenter on Totally Wild. She is so hoping to hook up with Ed. But then all the girls have a crush on him except for Tully. Heidi thought he was near perfect except he did not have a crazy side.

Tim sometimes comes across as incredibly smart and other times incredibly stupid, but he is the only one picking up on the nuances of the sham marriage.

The bad news is Sully is back, sorry a talking fish is not something I find amusing, but maybe this fits in with their family friendly content.

At this stage I think it will be Tim, Tully and Tahan up for nominations when they occur. What do you think?

Big Brother on Sunday night at 6.30pm.

1 Carole { 08.02.13 at 8:39 pm }

Yeah so would I. And what if the same thing happens like last year with Estelle and they get nominated every week. Then they would spend the whole time in the half way house. That wouldn’t be very fair.

Mike Goldman said the Rewards Room is coming back. I wonder if that is the Honeymoon Suite that the ‘newlyweds’ are in now?

2 daisy { 08.02.13 at 9:01 pm }

Carole, just starting now. I just got home and am reading comments. now too.

3 daisy { 08.02.13 at 9:08 pm }

Tully is now accusing Mikayla of yelling at her. That’s not how I saw it.
She was only asking her to voice her wishes.

4 daisy { 08.02.13 at 9:11 pm }

Oh they are stupid. Not ONE of them clicked that they didn’t need to buy milk.

5 Andrea { 08.02.13 at 9:14 pm }

Exactly Carole, it would not be fair on them at all, they would feel worthless.
Wish I understood Chinese Daisy so that I don’t have to keep looking up from the computer screen to watch The Dating Show that you’ve got us hooked on!

6 daisy { 08.02.13 at 9:19 pm }

Andrea, the advantage is if people are talking while you are trying to watch, you don’t miss any.

But if this helps, ignoring spelling, written phonetically: Boo Yow she she. Don’t want thankyou.

7 Andrea { 08.02.13 at 9:24 pm }

They have an American “foreigner” on at the moment.

8 daisy { 08.02.13 at 9:39 pm }

That’s interesting. They will think she has a big nose.

9 daisy { 08.02.13 at 9:41 pm }

I can’t remember who commented on Tully’s hair but that is the fashion at the moment. Unless of course your regrowth is grey and then it’s a no no because you look like a skunk.

10 Andrea { 08.02.13 at 10:08 pm }

The American was the guy not the girl this time, you will see later.
What did you think of Ben tonight, fake or real?

11 Reality Raver { 08.02.13 at 10:10 pm }

Carole – Apparently Ben has wanted to be on BB since it started. So some of his stuff is a bit contradictory. A hermit who wants to live in a house with lots of people and cameras.

The problem with the Tim bollocks, where he says he is a student and is on radio is that it makes you wonder about the other peoples profiles and what they are hiding. On Ben’s profile there is nothing about his actual occupation or what type of job he is looking for or what he has done. This is very much unlike the others. Why don’t they say he is a former flight attendant?

12 daisy { 08.02.13 at 10:24 pm }

I have thought from the first ep that Ben is smart and is sort of acting.
Not being fake exactly but sort of parodying himself and playing a character of himself, that is only a facet of the real Ben.
But that could be what comes from watching too much Dr Phil.

What is Ben’s occupation? Former flight attendant?

13 Andrea { 08.02.13 at 10:35 pm }

RR, can you find out more about the mysterious Ben and what he’s hiding?
There seems to be a big secret about the flight attendant thing with all of them.
This should have been the year of who’s got a secret, just like last year.

14 daisy { 08.02.13 at 10:48 pm }

Ha ha. Good love song, “I love you like a Mouse Loves Rice”.

15 Carole { 08.03.13 at 7:03 am }

That’s interesting RR, just like last year’s Ben. He had been applying for years too. As time goes on, I guess we will see the ‘real’ Ben. Maybe if he gets drunk one night it will come out then.

16 Gabby { 08.03.13 at 9:59 am }

Yes good one Carole, it always takes a bit of alcohol to loosen their tongues,but are we going to have one of those up late and restricted shows this year? Because if we don’t we probably won’t be allowed to see them drinking in the 7pm times lot.
It is so annoying that we are only getting to see such a small amount from the 24hrs in a day.
I used to love it on the weekend when we could watch live streaming.
I think our Ben is a chameleon. Most definitely. I also think his talking to mum and nana was mostly for us rather than them the other night.

17 Carole { 08.03.13 at 12:13 pm }

I don’t think they are doing the up late Gabby. I remember sitting up in bed and watching up late after David Letterman. But mostly it was pretty boring, unless they were having a party. They used to mostly be in bed. I remember Mike Goldman going crook and telling them to get up.

I just found out today that tonights show isn’t even live, it was done last night. That is really disappointing, as when it was on Friday nights, it was always live.

18 brain dead dave { 08.03.13 at 12:21 pm }

Speaking of David Letterman , I think that’s where the “Will It Float?” challenge we saw on BB the other night originated from.

19 Techhater { 08.03.13 at 12:53 pm }

I’m loving all the HMs so far. There is NO way Tim’s anything like that beast that won it last year.

Tim did reveal to the HMs the other day that he’d met Rhianna but did not say that he was the streaker.

My daughter knows Heidi and has mutual friends with Mikkayla. She told me they are very genuine and being themselves so far.

Will keep you all up to date as info is given. Daughter being very cagey at this point. It’s a bit like the 2 station hands on Amazing Race Australia. I knew a brother to one of them really well and youngest son knew the other one and they wouldn’t give anything away even after they were eliminated.

20 daisy { 08.03.13 at 1:10 pm }

Yes TH I haven’t seen Tim be nasty. He’s just being a dufus for the fun of it. He’s just not taking the whole thing as seriously as some.
I love Heidi. If I was in there I would secretly egg Tim on.

21 daisy { 08.03.13 at 1:13 pm }

And Tully would roll her eyes at me and say, “You are soooo childish and annoying”.

22 Gabby { 08.03.13 at 2:49 pm }

Thanks for that Carole. What a shame, some nights it was ok. Pot luck. Has anyone heard if they are going to have the uncut version? Remember they used to have that once a week, when we would get to see the lose lips from alcohol and dancing doonas etc.?
Well TH you have the closest relationship to any of the house mates so far, your daughter may drop you a few more hints about them. They both seem like nice fun girls though.

23 Carole { 08.04.13 at 7:40 am }

Yeah BDD, I thought the exact same thing when they had the ‘will it float’ thing. And last night games, that final one with the tower thing was a rip off of the most recent Survivor with the final 3 or 4 contestants.

Same here Gabby, I want uncut back too. Last years confidential was absolute bullshit. I used to like how Gretel had an audience and usually the latest evictee would sit with her and they would give their insights. The same with the nominations, they used to have an audience and the latest evictee for that too. I didn’t like how they did it last year. I used to like how they would tell Gretel what the different house mates would be thinking, who they liked and didn’t like and why they were voting that way.

Thanks for the insight TH, if you hear more, let us know. We are sticky beaks after all.

24 daisy { 08.04.13 at 9:09 am }

I agree. I like the post eviction interwviews/chats.

25 Gabby { 08.04.13 at 9:11 am }

Carole, I had forgotten all about that, the way Gretal had the live audience. Channel Ten were far better at producing BB. Channel nine sucks!

26 Carole { 08.04.13 at 9:24 am }

Yeah I miss all that, it was great getting the inside picture from the evicted house mates. And they used to have their family members or friends at the live evictions. They didn’t do that any more either.

27 Andrea { 08.04.13 at 9:27 am }

Its a second rate version made on the cheap, its not what the fans want.

28 daisy { 08.04.13 at 9:34 am }

I think Tim is loud and silly because he is insecure and nervous.
I think Ben has also changed his behaviour and created a persona of himself for similar reasons.
I don’t hate any of these hms.

29 daisy { 08.04.13 at 9:38 am }

I did however have to shut my right eye so I could only see the left side of the TV screen on the BB panel. Yuk.
I still can’t get over what a revolting slimey creature that Michael was. So manipulative too. He disgusts me.

30 Andrea { 08.04.13 at 9:50 am }

I’ve just been googling BB Showdown stuff and found out that Mikkayla and Heidi knew each other before BB as they are both from Newcastle and Mikkayla is a fan of Heidi’s radio show.
I think the whole auditioning process, wasting people’s time to line up all day, is just BS, the producers recruit wannabe stars to be part of the show.
Most of the contestants are just not your average people are they?
I feel Ben is the fakest of all now.

31 daisy { 08.04.13 at 11:10 am }

It sounds a bit sus doesn’t it Andrea.
The producers need to come clean. If they are choosing people who already hae work or contacts in media, they need to let viewers and auditioners know that. I guess more will be revealed as we learn more about the backgrounds of all the hms.

Who do we already have with media exposure?
Tim
Heidi
Jade (modelling)

I don’t mind if they want to do that but just don’t lead viewers and auditioners on.

32 Anonymous { 08.18.13 at 5:10 pm }

love Tim he is so cute

33 wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww { 08.29.13 at 4:38 pm }

omg fuck

34 Ammo { 10.12.13 at 4:59 pm }

Well alots gone down and I used to love Tim but now he just pisses me off he thinks he’s ALWAYS right and has to control everything in an underhandf way yet appearing innocent blaaah!