Big Brother – The Marriage Is Over And New Housemates
Jade and Drew’s marriage is now over and it was a happy split for Jade but not so much for Drew who looked like he would like to keep it going. Jade said she is now able to be herself. However since she is up for nomination she may not have enough time to show Australia the real her.
Tonight three days in BB land were squashed into an hour and a half and some of that was taken up by the new housemates.
Rohan an engineer of Indian background was lucky enough to make it into the safe house. Katie and Lucy who are sisters will be playing as one, which means they are either both nominated and eliminated together. However the hard bit seems to be they have to be no further than three metres apart the whole time. I can’t see them lasting very long. When they stood on stage I thought they looked like a cheaper version of Brynne Edelsten.
Also I think they should swap the safe and half way housemates as it would be interesting to see how the safe housemates cope and also it is starting to be a bit unfair.
Highlights of the episode included:
- Tim when finding out that Jade and Drew were not married calling out in delight “Jade’s single”;
- Tim saying “I’m out” after hearing Jade likes well built men;
- Jade went down in my estimation when she said Matt was the type of guy she would go for;
- Tahan went up in my estimation when after listening to Tully bitch about Mikkayla interrupting all the time, told her she did it a lot too;
- Tully cracking the shits upon being criticised and storming out;
- Ben weeping after hearing Jade and Drew’s marriage was a sham and he and Matt were the only ones who thought it was real;
- Big Brother was unfair over the announcement of the end of the marriage as he gave the HM’s plenty of chances to say they thought it was a sham. It was really only Tahan and Xavier that put their hands up at first;
- Tim being a douche with Jaz saying she needed to move her clothes so Jade and Drew could put theirs in that spot;
- Matt and Caleb having the most banal conversation in the Presidential suite.
- Sharon, Ed, and Jaz are flying under the radar or not being shown much. There was an interesting discussion between Tahan, Mikkayla and Tim about Sharon’s dominating behaviour. However to be fair they might be giving Sharon a good edit to give her a chance of staying in the competition for more than a week. The older contestants are generally voted out first.
- Tully and Tim appear to be getting the elimination edit at the moment.
What did you like or dislike about the episode?