Big Brother – Now That Was A Twist

It is interesting how an opinion of a housemate can change from episode to episode.

Both Tahan and Tim have gone up in my estimations whereas Matt and Heidi have dropped. Though Tully still remains on my shit list.

It wa the big twist tonight of who was going to be saved from nomination and who was going to be nominated. And it was completely random. Ben who was Big Brother’s personal assistant was told to hand the phone to any of the housemates. He gave it to Tahan and she was then told to swap a halfway house mate for a safe housemate.

She chose to save Mikkayla and put Heidi in the halfway house. Tahun was not happy as she knew this would put a target on her back. However she knew she would have Mikkayla’s loyalty and figured if she made it to the end that she would be able to beat Mikkayla. It is like she is thinking she is playing Survivor. Also it was nice for Mikkayla being the only person who has not lived in the safe house.

Heidi pretended it was all OK but once she was outside with Tim spat the dummy saying she did not feel like playing anymore. Also she said ” I am never not the most popular person. I am always the most popular person”. Not sure why she is having such a pity party as she has a radio station that is backing her in. She will be safe.

Matt irked me tonight first Mr Morality was doing a passive aggressive ticking off of Tahan about her lying on the couch with Caleb when she has a boyfriend outside.Β Β He said he would not have been happy if his girlfriend had been lying and talking with a guy like that on the lounge and then he told herΒ “I would not be doing it if I knew someone had a partner and I was single”.

Fast forward five minutes and he did not seem to mind Jade being very heavily flirtatious with him. Did he excuse himself to go to the toilet? No he was happy to have her poke him and compare hand sizes. Jade was so bold she even asked him his shoe size….

Also Matt is not opposed to bitching about the other housemates. He told Tahan he had no connection with Mikkayla and later on stuck the boot into Rohan. Later on he also said it was not right that Mikkayla was safe.

Though Rohan probably did deserve to be bitched about and he is he is a bit of a soft cock. He and Tahan were called into the diary room and told to get the gourmet meal for the house mates they would have to sit in an ice bath and answer ten questions. If you hopped out it was chicken in a can for dinner. Tahan hopped in and then Rohan sat there for about ten seconds and then hopped out.

She was not happy. Big Brother changed the rules and let her do it solo but Rohan would have to eat chicken in a can. There was much bitching about his lack of fortitude. Tully said as a new comer to the house you would think he would sit in the bath until his balls fell off. He had not had to suffer through the sardines on toast so had no motivation to win. Rohan needs to get his game on as at the moment he is not looking like a contender.

Tahan turned into a hero for sticking it out in the bath in fact she barely flinched, Β and they probably need the food as Matt, Ed and Caleb are eating them out of house and home.

When the gourmet meal of Chicken Kiev was being cooked Tahan did most of the work with Rohan not doing much at all. When he suggested she microwave a bowl of vegetables to heat it up again he just placed it on the bence near the microwave for her to do it. His mother must do everything for him.

The weekly shopping budget task continued of the ashes and in the final over they only had three wickets left. They decided to put Matt in to bat, with Tim sarcastically drawling on the side lines about how the hero was going to save the day. Jade shot him a filthy look.

Tim is an interesting individual.He can be a bit bitchy but he also reads people very well and when Heidi was thrown into the half way house he declared that he liked it as it was a part of the game. Also he is getting under Tully’s skin which is entertaining to watch. Not sure if Tully is getting the worse edit ever or if is just the real her. Her anger at Mikkayla being made safe was palpable and she was very snippy towards her before she stormed out of the bedroom.

1 Sandii { 08.12.13 at 8:03 pm }

P.s thanks Gabby and Daisy. I have been following this site for ages and haven’t submitted much but it has been nice to get a response from others. Makes me feel all included

2 Carole { 08.12.13 at 8:14 pm }

I reckon the 38% to save will be Tim.

3 Carole { 08.12.13 at 8:33 pm }

How dumb are they, if he is the mole, he’s not going to fucking tell them!!!!!!!

4 daisy { 08.12.13 at 8:35 pm }

Sandii, Gabby, she’s sure is skanky (Brooke).

5 Chrissie { 08.12.13 at 8:49 pm }

I think Jade does like to flirt…but could more ulterior motive as it certainly won’t hurt her chances in being in the safe house next week (well, as long as it hasn’t ticked off any of the other girls I guess)!

On Showdown the other night I saw my first glimpse of how Mikayla could be annoying – when everyone was getting excited about the toosh shaking (whatever you call it!!) challenge she was “shhhing” them all. Can see how her school teacher ways could grate. But I don’t think that’s a true reflection of who she really is and might relax as the weeks go on, if she makes it!

Am liking Tim more and more. He definitely isnt boring. Hope he doesn’t go tonight.

6 Sandii { 08.12.13 at 8:55 pm }

Isn’t it funny how just a couple of weeks ago we were all hating on Tim now we are all feeling the love.

7 Gabby { 08.12.13 at 9:31 pm }

Good on you Sandii for commenting. It is nice to get a response and if I am around and have been watching what you have, I will be sure to have a chat.
Chrissie it hit me tonight, like a sledge hammer! Jade wants a partner to help keep her in the house.
Sandii, yes to Brooke being a skanke!

8 daisy { 08.12.13 at 9:40 pm }

Either that Gabby or she really IS a maneater :)

I meant Jade, but it also applies to Brooke. But not you Sandii πŸ˜‰

9 Andrea { 08.12.13 at 9:43 pm }

All I can say is, why did the evicted person wear that outfit, it just didn’t look comfortable on them.
Thank goodness they had chairs to sit on stage this time!

10 daisy { 08.12.13 at 9:46 pm }

I’m guessing a she then Andrea….a la Sharon Stone πŸ˜‰

Don’t worry. It’s not a spoiler. It was always going to be a female for sure. Unless Tim was wearing a tight dress.

11 Andrea { 08.12.13 at 9:52 pm }

Its a shame you are two hours behind Daisy!
You will like one particular thing this person said on stage, and by the way, it could be Tim as he was wearing a bra in the house tonight!

12 daisy { 08.12.13 at 9:58 pm }

LOL Andrea. It is a shame but at least you can watch it in semi-peace. Imagine how bad I would be if I was watching with you. Aaah then I would hae to be carful.

I’ll see if I can guess the comment to which you refer and I’ll get back to you.

13 daisy { 08.12.13 at 9:58 pm }

14 Gabby { 08.12.13 at 9:58 pm }

Jade has been having a bite out of all of them.
Andrea you are right what a stupid dress for her to wear, she deserved to lose a boob. That looked much better with the chairs. At least they have done something right.
Tim has finally realised he doesn’t like being nominated. We will see if he changes his behaviour then, if he wants to stay out of half way house.
Sisters were a bit whacky tonight, I couldn’t believe it, after me defending them, I still like them.

15 daisy { 08.12.13 at 10:03 pm }

I still reckon the evictee will be Jade….or Tim in a dress.

16 Sandii { 08.12.13 at 10:04 pm }

Daisy @ 108 , I thought holy shitballs does she mean me. Thanks for clarifying though. Phew !

17 Andrea { 08.12.13 at 10:05 pm }

Daisy, I will probably be in bed by the time you see it.
I even knew that lapsa tea question on Hot Seat tonight by the way!
And the Paddington Bear one.

18 Chrissie { 08.12.13 at 11:07 pm }

I loved the chairs on stage too! Well, until they had no where for the loved ones all to sit…awkward :/

19 Alicia { 08.12.13 at 11:25 pm }

I miss the evictions with the big couches and the prizes for the evicted. Does anyone know if they receive anything? The evictee wasn’t who I wanted to see to, I was a little surprised to see who had the most votes to save and by a good margin too!

20 daisy { 08.12.13 at 11:30 pm }

OMG Andrea, weren’t they just dreadful on HS.

WRONG about Jade, but she is starting to be a pain.
Haven’t seen Sharon’s bosom yet.

Tim is so 70s. He would have done alright with the girls back then because it was weird for guys to body build back then. The girls would have gone “yeeew”. The boy body of choice was the lean, naturally fit torso, like the surfers had. We would have thought guys like Ed, Matt and Caleb were posers and wouldn’t have had a bar of them.

21 daisy { 08.12.13 at 11:34 pm }

Alicia, I wasn’t surprised about Drew. He is very cute and would have won a few hearts, especially as he was the jilted hubby this week. I would only have expected either him or Tim at the top.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Tim or Drew win. Hot looking as Ed is, he and Matt remind me of Ryan Gosling when he went into the BB house last year.

22 Izobel2 { 08.13.13 at 12:02 am }

Andrea as soon as I saw the chairs I thought of youZ

Welcome, Sandii :-)