Australia’s Next Top Model – The Cat Fight Is On Tonight

Tonight is the long awaited episode to see who is the girl who gets punted off Australia’s Next Top Model forΒ  bad behaviour. However it has leaked what happened and if you cannot wait until tonight go here to check out what happens?

Were you shocked at the girls involved?

Australia’s Next Top Model on Fox 8 Tuesday nights at 7.30pm.

1 Andrea { 08.13.13 at 9:29 am }

Yes, it was on Current Affair last night and The Morning Show just now so it might be hard to avoid.
I wasn’t really surprised at the two involved in the incident, it looked like a joke that got out of hand because of their immaturity.
It will be interesting to watch the show tonight to see if one or both girls get eliminated.

2 daisy { 08.13.13 at 9:52 am }

I wasn’t surprised at the paint throwing. That stuff happens when you’re young and thrown together. But the reaction was OTT. Looks like she used a lot of sustained force. She must have really loved that top.

3 Christina { 08.13.13 at 9:54 am }

From the video the girls look to be smiling, so it does look like it was meant in jest, not complete psycho rage. Be interesting to see it in full on the show of course.

Either way good on ANTM for taking the hardline stance – that kind of behaviour isn’t really acceptable no matter what. I think especially for the contestant who it happened to – as having someone fall on you after recent surgery could have been quite painful let alone dangerous.

Pity – the girl who did it was a contender for the win and post show career. What a hard lesson to learn.

4 Georgie { 08.13.13 at 1:36 pm }

Saw it on ACA last night but my attention was diverted from the cat fight when Charlotte appeared on camera. I think she’s updated her face?

5 daisy { 08.13.13 at 1:50 pm }

I didn’t realize how Strine Charlotte speaks until I noticed it on last week’s show.

And I noticed her face couldn’t move Georgie. So agree on the new botox.

6 brain dead dave { 08.13.13 at 5:51 pm }

Charlotte “how dare you say I’ve had botox?” Dawson is apparently fe$$ing up all the details of her facial frauds in the new Woman’s Day.

7 Georgie { 08.13.13 at 6:07 pm }

I can’t utilise my lip reading skills when I see Charlotte on tele. πŸ˜‰

8 Yoo { 08.13.13 at 7:00 pm }

So some minor physical aggression sees some chick booted off a reality TV show, yet continuous psychological torment is wholly tolerated and, at times, encouraged on reality TV shows like Big Brother and MKR?

Rather hypocritical. Sends a very bad message.

9 brain dead dave { 08.13.13 at 7:23 pm }

If it’s a case of “continuous psychological torment”,we’d see many more people leaving these shows. You’re overstating it…to the point of hysteria. Heard it all before, anyway.

These people aren’t in a prison, nor Guantanamo Bay or a Detention Centre.

10 Kate { 08.13.13 at 8:55 pm }

Maybe I haven’t been paying enough attention, but I didn’t see that side to the girl who did it in any of the previous episodes. I thought she was a bit bland to be honest!
Is that top worth fifty grand or something? Holy overreaction.

11 Joanna { 08.15.13 at 7:57 pm }

Its so sad Taylor lost her cool temporarily as all the girls on the show must be under a lot of stress. Taylor was in my eyes Australias next Top Model winner because she had the most sultry and unique looks and outshone all the other contestants.:)

12 daisy { 08.15.13 at 8:06 pm }

I can’t believe those girls were under so much stress that choking someone would be a natural reaction. She used so much force and it was quite prolonged. Who does that???