Big Brother – Post Nomination Fall Out

It is always an interesting episode the night after nominations as emotions are always at a high. What is different this year in the halfway house is that the housemates are likely to be stuck in there with people they nominated. Mikkayla had nominated Xavier and he had nominated Tully and Ben.

This is what went down:

• Tully as predicted had a mega meltdown about being nominated. She moaned that she was the unluckiest person also realised her alliance was not as strong as she thought.
  • Her meltdown had people bitching about her – Xavier sniped “The needs of one person takes over from someone else”.
  • Jade noticed that she had been dumped by Ed. Her rationale was he might have told someone that he did not want to hook up in the house, because clearly it could not be about her;
  • When Jas kissed Ed in the spa as a joke at Xavier birthday party, Jade thought Jas had broken the girl code. Jade’s girl code is that no one can move in on anyone she likes, but she did not give a thought of which girls she was hurting when she was making her moves on Ed;
  • Jade ego hurt, told Drew he could scratch her back. Drew like a puppy dog jumped into her bed. I hope Big Brother edited out the bit where Drew had negotiated a blowjob in return. But you know he didn’t.
  • Tahan thought Jade was using her hottness to keep her safe however she was probably miffed someone was using her strategy and doing it better then her;
  • Jas when kissing Ed, may have been running interference so Ed did not have to kiss Jade again;
  • What was disappointing is we did not hear what Matt, the so-called leader of the house, had to say about his near nomination;
  • Tim was hilarious when Big Brother asked him if he had become less selfish and then presented him with the ice cream or Tahan’s hair dryer dilemma. He took the ice cream exclaiming “I don’t care about Tahan’s hair”.
  • Tahan was more upset about not getting her hair dryer again then she was about being nominated;
  • The face Caleb pulled when he was working in the gym was just freaky, and made more so when someone tweeted that this was also his sex face;
  • Xavier was crying because it was his birthday and he was stuck in the halfway house. If he survives which he will, it will do him good as he will have more humility. You get the feeling he thought he had it all covered;
  • Tim said Rohan was a total wildcard. Not sure I would trust him as an engineer as he can’t even get an ice cream order correct.
  • Ben thought it was Ed’s game to lose. Not sure on that one as he is a tad boring, but he is smart whe he realised hooking up with Jade would suck up his time.
  • Ben was managed to dump his compelling backstory into the show. However it did show the him in a different light. He revealed he had grown up poor and had not met his father until he was eight. Also that he had fractured relationships with his siblings.

Who will be safe tonight? Hopefully Mikkayla will be swapped for Matt but I doubt it.

1 Gabby { 08.15.13 at 8:45 pm }

The cracks are starting to show now. I was really warming to Jas until she said she would save Tully, I hope she starts to see through her soon. We didn’t really get to hear any of her side of the argument.

2 Andrea { 08.15.13 at 8:56 pm }

Well, Tim has seen through her Gabby so hopefully he will convince the others, Matt wasn’t too happy with her, or Xavier so there’s hope yet.

3 Gabby { 08.15.13 at 9:02 pm }

I hope so but somehow I think Matt will be sticking close to Tully and Tahan in the half way house. Another thing to look out for is what Mikayla said about watching Xavier leave Rohan for Matt now. Poor Rohan will be dumped, not cool enough.
Caleb let me down tonight, he told Mikayla it was ok what she did and then he bad mouthed her with Matt, I didn’t like that, went down in my estimations for the first time.

4 daisy { 08.15.13 at 9:09 pm }

Tim is a useless icecream shop assistant but he looks adorable in his uniform.

5 daisy { 08.15.13 at 9:16 pm }

Hilarious. I just saw Mikkayla venting. She must have thought it was Monday night in the booth.

Love what she said about Ben, “He’s a grown man, for God’s sake”. And spot on about Rohan’s fake laugh.

6 Sandii { 08.15.13 at 10:00 pm }

Isn’t it funny how opinions of housemates can change every single day. I am loving Tim, he is awesome. I like how he said Tully was a mean girl. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks

7 daisy { 08.15.13 at 10:24 pm }

I watched the conversation about the dresses. Jade had been saying in front of the other girls, struggling to fit in their dresses, that she was a 6. It was Drew who told her she shouldn’t be saying it in front of the other girls.

I dislike Tully but hope Matt gets out to break the power group up. The only trouble with that is the nasty hms will rip into Mikkayla big time. Those jocks think they own the place.

8 daisy { 08.15.13 at 10:29 pm }

This turn makes it much easier for me. I will throw a few votes Tahan’s way this week. I don’t really like any of the other nominees.

9 Sandii { 08.15.13 at 10:35 pm }

I agree daisy. Jade only said it to be nasty. I know she is very probably a size 6 but I think she is less confident and always need reassurance from the men. How jealous was she when jas kissed Ed. She obviously has moved on to drew. I don’t like her or the sulking lurch.

10 daisy { 08.15.13 at 10:40 pm }

I wish Drew wouldn’t be such a sap re Jade.
I noticed she was wearing his beanie tonight. Marking her territory.

Gabby I don’t dislike the bananas as much as some others. They are in the middle of my pack, along with Xavier, Ben and Rohan. I so want Tulley and Matt gone.

Tully might win because Ben the bully won last year and the evil cockroach lasted too long.

11 Sandii { 08.15.13 at 10:44 pm }

Drew will want to be careful that jade doesn’t wee on his leg to mark her territory

12 Evan { 08.15.13 at 10:57 pm }

According to Centrebet, the two favourites to get evicted on Monday night are Rohan and Tully.
I am guessing that Matt and Ben will get the most save votes
Mikayla will keep being nominated by most of them – definitely the Estelle of 2013.

13 Sandii { 08.15.13 at 10:59 pm }

I would rather keep Rohan than Tully

14 daisy { 08.15.13 at 11:01 pm }

Let’s hope it’s Tully. Rohan will keep. He’s no threat. Tully has had a lot of control in the house and might get the tweenie votes. They might think she’s cool and may find her sulky behaviour relatable.

15 daisy { 08.15.13 at 11:02 pm }

I had better throw some votes Rohan’s way then. Even though he is faking.

16 daisy { 08.15.13 at 11:03 pm }

Sandii, she weed on his beanie 😉

17 Chrissie { 08.15.13 at 11:20 pm }

Drew better be careful, as it may hinder his chance of a win if he’s too droopy of Jade. I will also be watching them both closely to see if they stand up for what they believe in – they both said tonight they liked Mikayla and didn’t find her annoying (unlike some – wish they’d said who)! So it will be interesting to watch if they stick up / befriend her when she needs it, or try to go with what they perceive is the “majority”.

18 daisy { 08.15.13 at 11:24 pm }

Mikkayla’s pretty gutsy. Viewers and voters will like her for that.

Drew needs to go back to playing with Tim. Tim helps Drew be fun. Jade makes him be a sap.

I loved when Tim said he had the same hair as Nicole Kidman.

19 brain dead dave { 08.15.13 at 11:41 pm }

Those muscled up meatheads didn’t know what hit them tonight. Last week the alpha meathead proclaimed that Mikkayla didn’t deserve to be in the safe house and he’s nominated her twice now.

Well, karma’s a bitch ,meathead. If he’s lucky ,crushed Caleb might give him a blowjob through the fence.

20 daisy { 08.15.13 at 11:44 pm }

Was Caleb nearly crying because his beloved of two weeks had been moved only centimetres away?
They can still play towel pully, and make grunty noises through the fence.

21 Miss Mars { 08.16.13 at 7:30 am }

Daisy – Apologies if I was wrong about the dress size thing, I didn’t see her say anything in front of the girls I only saw her talking to Drew about it. I think Mikkayla made a comment about the other girls saying something along those lines but she didn’t name anyone and implied it was more than one person. Given how she reacted when Tahsn tried to comfort her I’m guessing it might have been a few of them making comments like that but I didn’t actually see them. I don’t know why, I just feel like Jade gets a slightly bum wrap, I felt similarly about Angie last year. I think they fit a certain stereotype for people and as a result they get judged much more harshly than others would if (and sometimes when) they do the same thing. Jade is far from my favourite though. Could not get over Tully last night, if Rohan was safe this week I’d bet my bottom dollar that she’d be gone.

22 daisy { 08.16.13 at 8:45 am }

MM On the dress thing. They didn’t film it. But when Mikkayla was crying she said she was upset ” because nothinng fitted and Jade was making it worse by going on about being a size 6 and ther were no 6s there”. I don’t think it was catty on Jade’s part as much as it was her need to be admired overriding her care for others.
Funny that she was then going, “the girls are going crazy” or something like that and Drew had to tell her it was unwise to be saying she was a six.
But don’t apologise. Your comments are fine. We all see different things and different sides of people depending on our own experience.
No need for commenting at all if we all thought and said the same.

23 daisy { 08.16.13 at 8:47 am }

The other thing is, Mikkayla might have cried at not fitting the dresses even if Jade hadn’t have said anything. You know how we women are.

24 dialysis { 08.20.13 at 12:49 pm }

You have made some decent points presently there. I seen the internet for that issue and discovered most individuals goes along with along with your website.