Big Brother – Post Nomination Fall Out
It is always an interesting episode the night after nominations as emotions are always at a high. What is different this year in the halfway house is that the housemates are likely to be stuck in there with people they nominated. Mikkayla had nominated Xavier and he had nominated Tully and Ben.
This is what went down:
- Tully as predicted had a mega meltdown about being nominated. She moaned that she was the unluckiest person also realised her alliance was not as strong as she thought.
- Her meltdown had people bitching about her – Xavier sniped “The needs of one person takes over from someone else”.
- Jade noticed that she had been dumped by Ed. Her rationale was he might have told someone that he did not want to hook up in the house, because clearly it could not be about her;
- When Jas kissed Ed in the spa as a joke at Xavier birthday party, Jade thought Jas had broken the girl code. Jade’s girl code is that no one can move in on anyone she likes, but she did not give a thought of which girls she was hurting when she was making her moves on Ed;
- Jade ego hurt, told Drew he could scratch her back. Drew like a puppy dog jumped into her bed. I hope Big Brother edited out the bit where Drew had negotiated a blowjob in return. But you know he didn’t.
- Tahan thought Jade was using her hottness to keep her safe however she was probably miffed someone was using her strategy and doing it better then her;
- Jas when kissing Ed, may have been running interference so Ed did not have to kiss Jade again;
- What was disappointing is we did not hear what Matt, the so-called leader of the house, had to say about his near nomination;
- Tim was hilarious when Big Brother asked him if he had become less selfish and then presented him with the ice cream or Tahan’s hair dryer dilemma. He took the ice cream exclaiming “I don’t care about Tahan’s hair”.
- Tahan was more upset about not getting her hair dryer again then she was about being nominated;
- The face Caleb pulled when he was working in the gym was just freaky, and made more so when someone tweeted that this was also his sex face;
- Xavier was crying because it was his birthday and he was stuck in the halfway house. If he survives which he will, it will do him good as he will have more humility. You get the feeling he thought he had it all covered;
- Tim said Rohan was a total wildcard. Not sure I would trust him as an engineer as he can’t even get an ice cream order correct.
- Ben thought it was Ed’s game to lose. Not sure on that one as he is a tad boring, but he is smart whe he realised hooking up with Jade would suck up his time.
- Ben was managed to dump his compelling backstory into the show. However it did show the him in a different light. He revealed he had grown up poor and had not met his father until he was eight. Also that he had fractured relationships with his siblings.
Who will be safe tonight? Hopefully Mikkayla will be swapped for Matt but I doubt it.