Big Brother – The Nominations Are Finalised

Matt is finally getting a story line after he ended up being in the final nominations of the week. It is good to see more of him then just puffing at the end of a rope with Caleb.

Mikkayla again got lucky when she won a pass the parcel and had to choose someone from the half way house to go over to the safe house and a housemate to take their place. She saved herself as would have any of the nominated contestants and put Matt in on the basis that he also had nomination six points.

He pretended to be cool about it but then bitched to Caleb that it was not about points but it was because they did not get on. It had a bit of karma about it because he had flicked her three nomination points as well as two to Rohan. It will be interesting to see if he actually interacts with Rohan in that small space.

Matt is clearly playing the game (like most of them) saying to Tully and Tahan that they should stick together to make them all look good. He is not smart enough to realise if he sticks with those two and is seen bitching about the other contestants it might not be such a good look. In fact the only time I have heard him speak is when he is griping about someone else.

His best mate Caleb sobbed that he was separated from him by some plastic fencing. I know it is a fake highly emotional environment but really? He even said he would prefer to be in there than Matt. Man crush perhaps?

Tully was miffed that “they were now up against the most popular person in the house”. She seems to think that who is popular inside will translate to who is popular on the outside with the voting public. If that was the case Estelle would have been eliminated very early on in the last series. Also not sure how popular he is as he was the equal sixth person nominated.

Jade again revealed that she is not the nicest person when they were all getting ready for the black tie event to welcome a Hollywood star. There were some clothes sent in and the girls were having meltdowns as it did not fit a lot of them. Jade told Drew that she might just stick in with the boys until the drama had died down and then boasted to him that the dress did not fit because it was a size 8 and she is a size 6. He said to her not to tell the girls that.

Mikkayla was particularly upset about her body, in fact I agreed with Tahan I thought she had looked great in that black sequin dress in the end she wore a dress of Jasmine’s.

Drew could lose his popularity fast if he continues to be at Jade’s beck and call. Last night again there was footage of him giving her a massage. I have yet to see her do anything nice for him except to give him a flash of her cleavage in the evening gown.

The big Hollywood star was a dog called George Clooney and there was much bitching that Mikkayla was spending too much time with it. When the dog ran away from her Matt said “see the dog does not even want to be with her”.

Tim who is not backwards in telling people what he thinks said he did not care which of the six were eliminated. The final nominations are Rohan, Matt, Xavier, Tahan, Tully and Ben.

Hopefully Matt will be eliminated, however because it is a vote to save it is likely Rohan will go.

Who do you think will be eliminated?

1 Sandii { 08.17.13 at 7:57 am }

Daisy @ 95. One of my fav movies ever. I cry all the way through. So lovely. Sigh! And Ryan gosling wow! I think he is Gorgeous in an old lady non pervy kinda way.

2 daisy { 08.17.13 at 9:34 am }

Carole, I hope the new girl sends some photos to a mag.

Was Ed being a gentleman? Maybe, or did he not want to say something that will cost him $250 000. He’s thought this through and he would know a love rat never does well. Hell, Fryzee’s crush on that brunette cost him public approval. Remember. Because she had a bf.

The Notebook. I appreciate it more that I am older. I had a little tear.

3 Eliza { 08.17.13 at 10:48 am }

@ Nathan, I was sounding it out Japanese style like you were using hiragana. San at the end just makes it formal from memory? Sorry not trying to be smart, I just enjoy refreshing my memory!!

Nice, TH, I wish I was fluent in another language!

Don’t get me thinking about Ryan Gosling! No mushy movie has matched the notebook.. Others like Dear John and The Lucky One were cringe fests.. No offence to anyone!!!

4 daisy { 08.17.13 at 10:53 am }

Eiliz, I don’t usually go a soppy movie (unless maybe it’s Lassie or an old Shirley Temple) but I had to go to bed because Notebook was too sad, and lovely.

Eliza, don’t apologize. It’s fun to use other languages. That’s what they are for. I was tempted to come in last night with my almost completely forgotten highschool French.
Oishi is one of the very few Japanese words I know.

5 Eliza { 08.17.13 at 12:54 pm }

Another very useful thing I know is how to say my head hurts.. You never know! Atama ta itai des…

6 daisy { 08.17.13 at 1:14 pm }

I wish they would send some of the old hms for a visit again. For a couple of days this time. And make Fryzee one of them. He and Tim would be so good together.
Heidi and Sarah Marie would be good. And a visit from Estelle for Mikayla would be nice. Not that the two are in exactly the same situation. I think Mikkayla has more friends and less attackers inside the house than Estelle had to endure.

7 brain dead dave { 08.17.13 at 1:21 pm }

Not Sarah Marie ffs. Too dumb, too loud. Let her rot in obscurity, please.

8 daisy { 08.17.13 at 1:35 pm }

I think she lives in Bunbury so your wish may be already relaized.

9 daisy { 08.17.13 at 1:37 pm }

I didn’t watch BB in the Sarah Marie days so forgive me BDD if I don’t know what I am talking about. Her dad is a good reliable mechanic and does my car. He’s an OK bloke.

10 brain dead dave { 08.17.13 at 1:41 pm }

Quoth Dr.Phil:

“Shallow brooks are the noisiest”

That’s the Sarah Marie I remember.

Let ’em rename the place “Bumbury” in her dubious honour. Her Dad should have fitted her mouth with an exhaust pipe, then, daisy. No worries.

11 daisy { 08.17.13 at 1:43 pm }

Bumbury would be apt. It’s an arse of a place.

But it’s a handy town if you live outside it.

12 daisy { 08.17.13 at 1:45 pm }

You wouldn’t want to live here if you were young. Nothing to do and chocka with bogans.

13 Andrea { 08.17.13 at 4:16 pm }

Daisy@106, I’d send in Paul, Reggie and Estelle.
Give this lot a bit more time and they will all start turning on Mikkayla.

14 Nathan1 { 08.17.13 at 4:27 pm }

@ Eliza – yeah I think in most cases you are right … but I asked my japanese roommate about Jade and they just looked at me blankly and said “it’s Jade”.
I get called Naison a lot .. which apparently means sister! lol

15 Sandii { 08.17.13 at 4:41 pm }

Hey Daisy is that the Bunbury near Collie Wa. I have family there. I have heard them mention Bunbury.

16 daisy { 08.17.13 at 4:48 pm }

Yes Sandii, but don’t tell them I said it’s full of bogans. Although they might agree. It’s nice country side.

17 daisy { 08.17.13 at 4:50 pm }

And BDD is too late. Most of them already call it Bumbury without realizing they do. Like suffink.

18 daisy { 08.17.13 at 4:52 pm }

It’s bloody cold here today, I have gone back to bed with the electric blanket on.

19 Sandii { 08.17.13 at 5:56 pm }

Daisy too late, they have already mentioned the bogans before

20 daisy { 08.17.13 at 6:37 pm }

Sandii, Collie and it’s surrounding areas are very pretty. In fact I can feel a drive in the country and a picnic coming on in a couple of weeks.
Fergusson Valley is nice, but v cold.

21 Eliza { 08.18.13 at 2:37 am }

@nathan haha oh dear.. That would just be them saying Nathan in a Japanese accent though, right?! I was with my school friends tonight and we were trying to remember some more things but it has been almost 10yrs since we stopped learning.. It’s a fun language though!

They should bring back that guy that went on to do totally wild! Frizey would be good entertainment. I can’t really say I watched much or remember many others!

22 daisy { 08.18.13 at 9:05 am }

I didn’t watch s1 because the whole idea of watching people locked in a house sounded uninteresting. Then I got hooked.

23 Carole { 08.18.13 at 9:40 am }

Same here Daisy, I didn’t watch S1 from the beginning as I thought it was a stupid idea, but my friend was watching it, so I started about half way through. I hated Sara Marie though, she was so annoying. I’ve seen her on a few shows since, and haven’t minder her on those.

24 daisy { 08.18.13 at 10:11 am }

While channel surfing, I glimpsed SM a couple of times in the final weeks of s1. She was bum dancing, I think skinny(?) dipping, and just not funny at all. Just being obnoxious without being funny.

25 daisy { 08.18.13 at 5:12 pm }

Aaaaaaah! Just watching the Go repeats.
Jade to Drew; “you can come and scratch my back if you want”.
Gee thanks Jade.
Next she offer him the honour of wiping her bum.

On second viewing of Tahan trying to cry when Tim chose the ice-cream over the hairdryer: it was good how she was struggling not to laugh at the same time at Tim’s silly comments and antics.

I didn’t mind that conversation between M and Ben. At least it had a bit more substance than a conversation from Matt.

I’m pleased to see M and Tahan at the top of the RR poll this week. Love M’s belly laugh.

26 daisy { 08.18.13 at 5:33 pm }

Just watching Benidorm Bastards now.
It’s given me a good idea of something Woolif and I can do on the weekends, given a grey wig and a zimmerframe.

27 daisy { 08.19.13 at 8:39 am }

Got the champagne ready for tonight?
I won’t be looking at RR tonight until after I have seen the evictions. I’ll be happy with either Tully or Matt. Both would be great.

28 Gabby { 08.19.13 at 8:37 pm }

Obviously I’m not going to push your boundaries, she says as she’s draped all over his body.

29 Gabby { 08.19.13 at 9:24 pm }

I like that Rohan and Ben were such good friends and Tim really liked him too. Now for Tully! Bring it on, please…

30 Andrea { 08.19.13 at 9:34 pm }

Daisy, you didn’t get your wish unfortunately!

31 Gabby { 08.19.13 at 9:56 pm }

A few more and she would have been out the door, or a few less, I’m not sure how it works but we nearly got rid of her. She was sh#%^}g herself too, I think she thought she was going.

32 Sandii { 08.19.13 at 10:07 pm }

Noms tomorrow night are going to be very interesting. I think jade is going to get a few nominations and let’s hope Tully gets back in there. Who would give her nom points though, would Tim nominate her again. I hope so.

33 Andrea { 08.19.13 at 10:15 pm }

If there’s six again, probably Tully, Mikkayla, Jade, Katie and Lucy and Jaz maybe.
TULLY TO GO hopefully!

34 Sandii { 08.19.13 at 10:19 pm }

Tully or jade to go!

35 Gabby { 08.19.13 at 10:24 pm }

Can you imagine Tullynifnshe is put straight back in there tomorrow night, she will go ape. Then again the wall comes down Wednesday night, but they are not to know that.
Poor old Mikayla will definitely be nominated by Tully, Tahan, Matt, Caleb and Ed, without a doubt that mob will nom her, poor girl. I wonder if she will be third time lucky this week, methinks not. I wonder how the Nomination Power will work for Tully?

36 Sandii { 08.19.13 at 10:24 pm }

I don’t think any of the men will be up unless they start voting strategically. I think it will be all girls unless they turn on Ben

37 Gabby { 08.19.13 at 10:37 pm }

You could be right about Ben Sandii. It seems they are all really liking him, so if they heard the crowd tonight they might start thinking they had better think about getting rid of him sooner rather than later. He will be looking like a threat to them. I love nominations.

38 Andrea { 08.19.13 at 10:45 pm }

All the more reason why the housemates should not be able to hear the crowd.
Keep them in suspense I say, let them think the show is a flop and no one is watching.
Could be all girls Sandii, that’s true.
And, no prizes again, they could give them a little something for their trouble.

39 Gabby { 08.19.13 at 10:57 pm }

I think Tim will nominate a meathead, it was Ben last week. See, Tim’s not silly, even though he says he doesn’t want to win the money, he will have heard the crowd tonight cheering for Matt and Ben, so betcha it will be Ben or Matt tomorrow night for one of his votes and hopefully the other one will be TULLY!

40 Andrea { 08.19.13 at 11:02 pm }

Tully, change the first letter of her name, it spells BULLY!

41 brain dead dave { 08.19.13 at 11:03 pm }

The way to sort it out is to have some fake audio of the audience baying for various meatheads to be evicted and cheering for Tully. I thought the idea was that they don’t know what’s happening outside of the house.

The majority of housemates have already shown how gullible they are over the marriage thing and Rohan being a mole.

I have seen the future and it’s three or four meatheads making it to the end. Yawn.

42 daisy { 08.19.13 at 11:53 pm }

Although I was hoping for Tully or Matt to go, the outcome was not surprising. Xavier and Rohan were two of the least interesting, least natural that were up. They both bugged me with their ‘acting’ for the camera. Too fake. Xavier said he had to concentrate on being himself. If you are being yourself, you don’t concentrate on doing it.

On the house bitching tonight, I notice Tully likes to have her hand in every situation, eg Jade and her flirting etc.

I noticed that Matt was saying ” yay” no bitching now that the girls aren’t here, which is bitching in itself. He has a little back stab when he feels like it.
It was Jaz who dresses up with the hair ext yet Tahan copped most of the fallout.

I had mixed feelings about Tahan’s bitching because I agree with her about the blonds. They act like airheads so they shouldn’t be surprised if they are taken for them.

What I really didn’t like was Mikkayla running to repeat what Tahan had said. For two reasons;1. I had seen Tahan be nice to M on numerous occasions and Mikkayla had behaved like Tahan’s friend 2. People doing that have fake motives for doing so. They cause all round hurt. If you hear someone bitching don’t go and repeat it to the person involved if you genuinely care about them. If you want to defend the target, say it to the bitcher then and there and defend them that way. Don’t run and tell them what people said. Unless you are in primary school.

BDD. You were right about the bunny boiler.
Wow, hasn’t Jade learned that the best way to send a guy running away is to act needy and desperate and to keep chasing him when he has said, “Bder, bder, Na”. How awkward was the couch scene when he didn’t even want to look at her.

How can Drew even be considering Jade?
And best line of the night; Drew saying he doesn’t want to smell of Ed.