Big Brother Australia – Finally Some Big Brother Nooky

After talk on in the social media sphere NINE has listened and has now announced a Big Brother Up Late. Finally the viewer will be able to see a bit of nooky and hear the more adult conversations in the house.

NINE announced a whole swathe of changes to the show yesterday. Only week three but the show is much more entertaining then last year.

Here they the changes:

In a massive week of BIG BROTHER next week, two Housemates will be evicted Monday, the house will unite Wednesday, and SHOWDOWN will move to its new time on Thursday.

On Monday night, the Australian public will decide the fate of two of this week’s nominated Housemates in a massive Double Eviction, followed by a live Nominations show on Tuesday where another six Housemates will be facing possible eviction from the BIG BROTHER House.

Wednesday will see the demise of the wall between the Safe and Halfway Houses as the House finally becomes united for the first time this series, and a brand new bedroom will be unveiled.

The weekly SHOWDOWN will take place on Thursday with the winner being granted the power to swap a nominee, as well as the coveted night in the Presidential Suite.

From the following Monday onwards (26th August), the Evictee will throw a bomb in to the house as they leave, by handing over the Nominations Superpower to a Housemate of their choice.

BIG BROTHER has listened to his audience and due to demand has created a brand new show called Late Night Feast, which will premiere on Tuesday 27th August at 9.30pm. Late Night Feast will offer viewers a more grown-up and intriguing insight in to the lives of the BIG BROTHER Housemates.

Voting lines will re-open on Thursday night during the show once the SHOWDOWN winner has swapped a nominee.

BIG BROTHER

8.00pm Monday LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION on Channel Nine

7pm Daily Show weeknights on Channel Nine

7.00pm Tuesdays LIVE NOMINATIONS on Channel Nine

9.30pm starting Tuesday 27th LATE NIGHT FEAST on Channel Nine

1 brain dead dave { 08.18.13 at 10:50 am }

The chance for someone to be injured in the Mini challenge was clear and present. Dumbass Big Brother. Too bad if you’re claustrophobic, too.

I’ve been in a Humber Snipe with 14 other people. Driving the mofo around, too.

Tully should be kneed in the head every five minutes.

2 Carol (without the e) { 08.19.13 at 12:32 pm }

As for seeing nookie from the house… it’s probably taken them all a while to get to know one another and forget the cameras. Although that doesn’t seem to apply to Jade. I won’t go into why I can’t stand her other than to say that my opinions of her and Tahan have been switched around.

Love Tim!

After seeing Rohan in the diary room on Saturday night… talking about his emotions (I was honestly riveted)… I hope he doesn’t get voted out. I truly think this could be a great thing for him… something to flush out the false crap that he boasted about on the first show and expose his true self.

Love Tim!

I really liked Tully having a chat to Drew and trying to make him realise that his doormat impression is working really well.

Love Tim!

I thought the guys setting up Mr Clooney as a clothes napper was fun but they should have just done the girls undies and bras. That would freak them out!!!

Love Tim!

3 mahlia { 08.19.13 at 2:53 pm }

In my opinion this show is stifled – not just by it’s time slot – but by the fact that the Aus BB house is just too big. There’s too many places to be alone and out of the way.
The best of the OS series are always in a house where everyone is forced into each other’s space.

4 daisy { 08.19.13 at 7:19 pm }

Carol, I am not buying Rohan’s timely need to purge in front of BB. He’s doing want he can to stay. It’s a ploy.

But I’m happy ofr him to stay if it means Tully and Matt go.

5 Carole { 08.19.13 at 8:16 pm }

Wow, really love Sonia’s dress!!!!!!!

6 Carole { 08.19.13 at 8:59 pm }

How is Ben allowed to tell his mum & nana to vote for him? He should be pulled up for that, that’s contacting the outside world.

7 Chrissie { 08.19.13 at 9:14 pm }

I think he is, they all talk about wanting to stay and they do their pleas to the diary room. Was it last year they even wore vote t-shirts with the phone numbers on at one point?? The others cld do if they wanted, and often do in the diary room…

8 emp { 08.19.13 at 9:24 pm }

looks like the guy i went to school with is gone!

9 Chrissie { 08.19.13 at 9:25 pm }

Ooo can u believe the audience all cheering for two particular hm’s tonight? That should rattle a few feathers for shizzle. Will be really interesting to see whether this makes them targets in the next noms, or whether everyone will be too scared to go up against them.

10 Andrea { 08.19.13 at 9:37 pm }

They shouldn’t be allowed to hear the cheering because they know who’s the most popular and might change the way they behave.
Was anyone happy with who left tonight?
I wasn’t!

11 Andrea { 08.19.13 at 9:51 pm }

Carole @56, Ben also shouldn’t have been allowed to say “Thanks Australia” either.

12 Miss Mars { 08.19.13 at 9:57 pm }

Well I’ll admit I wasn’t expecting that, really thought Tully was a goner and everyone was cheering her name when Sonia was going to announce the evictees. Since the HMs heard the cheering I’m assuming that they’ll be aware that Tully is quite unpopular now, will be interesting to see how she fairs tomorrow now, and I wonder how she’ll take it (history suggests there will be tears). Honestly I can’t stand Tully, but she’s the sort of housemate that keeps things interesting so meh. Rohan wasn’t a shock exit but I honestly thought Xavier was safe… Admittedly he’s been depicted as fairly snide and angsty over the past week though. The more I see of Tahan the less I like her… Such a classic mean girl, plus I don’t really feel she adds anything honestly. Matt is another one I really don’t get… Why would people vote to save him? He’s yawn-worthy and arrogant. Ben’s save vote was expected, his quirkiness hasn’t worn thin yet and he did have a good week. Wonder who’ll be up next week, my guess is Jade has some daggers heading her way based on some of the comments from the other girls tonight, and Mikkayla is a given… Wouldn’t mind seeing Ed up, not a fan of his under the radar approach and he’s about as interesting as watching paint dry.

13 Gabby { 08.19.13 at 10:04 pm }

Agree with you girls, they should not be allowed to hear the crowd cheering. May definitely alter the way they manipulate the game within the house.
Same Andrea, with the “Thanks Australia”, that will endear him to the public, it’s not on. That’s no different to Jade wishing her friend happy birthday. Ben was talking to the outside world, again.

14 Gabby { 08.19.13 at 10:12 pm }

If Tully heard the crowd chanting her name to be evicted can you imagine the mood she will be in. I so hope she is nominated again tomorrow night.
If I was Tahans mother I would have been so embarrassed tonight watching that footage of my daughter, did not show her in the best light.
The sisters came across well.
Also was happy to hear Xavier say about my mate Caleb that he was a fantastic, genuine, nice, honest bloke and he could see him winning, he does seem to get along with everyone in the house.
I was a bit sad to see Rohan leave, he was fairly harmless compared to some of the others I would have preferred leave. He will be missed by Ben and Tim.

15 Andrea { 08.19.13 at 10:20 pm }

Same here, Rohan and Xavier could have stayed a bit longer, If only Tully, Matt or Tahan had gone, it’s like last year all over again, the cool group win over the nerds.
Surely we couldn’t have a second gay man called Ben win again?
Xavier seemed to really like Caleb which is great to see, he must be a nice guy.

16 Chrissie { 08.19.13 at 10:36 pm }

Agree with you, Miss Mars. 😉

And agree Gabby that sisters came out looking better than Tahan. In some instances T really can be a lovely girl and I admire her strength, but she has some growing up to do, and I think she has the smarts to do so. Loved the sisters positive attitude.

Andrea I see what you mean about possible “alliance” of sorts. But who is to say they are cool? Not many people think they are cool, so are they really?! And it’s only by everyone saying they are that is making it that way. Does that make any sense, lol?!?! I actually think the likes of Tim and even Ben etc are truely cool, they don’t care what people think.

And any girls that are aligning themselves with those bloofy blokes better watch out – there seems to be a boys club and if I were playing this game would be trying to break it up quick smart. When will girls ever learn not to turn on each other, but stick together and support each other more!!

17 Gabby { 08.19.13 at 10:49 pm }

Andrea, what are the odds on that happening, another gay guy called Ben winning Big Brother? I wonder what the Bookies are offering?
You said itChrissie, the girls should be sticking together, not turning on each other. Look at them, they are all at it.
Did you see Jade laying all over Ed tonight and saying to him, she didn’t want to cross his boundaries. My God, if that wasnt crossing his boundaries, I would hate to see her when she was. When is that girl going to learn to take a hint, to back off. How embarrassing.
Silly bloody Drew is still all doe eyed over her, I was all for Drew to win but I am slowly but surely losing respect for him. Grow some balls Drew.

18 Andrea { 08.19.13 at 11:00 pm }

Chrissie, I think Tully, Tahan, Jade, Ed, Matt perceive themselves as “cool”, and its up to Mikkayla, Ben, Jaz, Heidi , Caleb, Tim, Katie and Lucy, Drew to prove that they are not, they have the numbers.
I love Katie and Lucy now, to be a nurse and a teacher means they are certainly not dumb, and I like that they are happy and not mean to anyone.

19 Gabby { 08.19.13 at 11:16 pm }

They are nice sisters aren’t they Andrea and they are not stupid? The only people I have heard say anything negative about them are Tahan and Tully. What does that tell you?

20 Miss Mars { 08.20.13 at 12:04 am }

I think the sisters are harmless honestly, they aren’t the brightest crayons in the box but they really have been nothing but lovely to everyone and I think they’re genuinely kind hearted. Tahan doesn’t seem all that sharp to me honestly… so that whole business with her calling them stupid really came across very pot calling the kettle black to me. Mikkayla didn’t endear herself to me though either… running straight in to tell the sisters what Tahan had said… it really wasn’t necessary. I actually want to like Mikkayla, but I’m starting to see another less likable side.

I’ve honestly tried to stick up for Jade a little bit because I felt at first that she was being unfairly vilified for not liking the ‘right’ guy, but I’ve honestly had enough of her as well. The way she keeps pushing the Ed issue is beyond embarrassing at this point. Pity they can’t have books in the house because I think Jade could really benefit from reading a little title called ‘He’s Just Not That Into You’. Clearly not used to getting rejected, despite her claims that she ‘gets rejected all the time’. Drew can do what he likes, he’s a grown man and he knows the score, but unfortunately it will damage his popularity if he keeps letting her use him as a backup boy. I think Drew is being massively manipulated by our resident faux-lesbian Tully though, she’s been playing both sides of the Jade and Drew train from the get go, though it’s pretty clear now that she’s all about Drew atm. I don’t feel she’s being very respectful to her GF on the outside, as I think it’s fairly clear that she’s a bit too interested in Drew for her intentions to be purely friendly, doesn’t come across that way to me anyway. Did you see her girlfriend’s face tonight after the Drew-ribbing? She didn’t look very happy…

Will be interesting to see how the next week pans out… will be quite surprised if Tully doesn’t find herself up for eviction again, and as I said earlier I feel like Jade might be in the firing line as well. Mikkayla seems to be a given a this point, maybe Tahan again? Might be quite a girl heavy crowd. I think on the safe end this week will be Ben, the sisters, Caleb and Drew. Wouldn’t be shocked if Ed cops some noms for ‘flying under the radar’ as I think the others are cottoning on to his strategy (or I really hope they are at any rate).

21 daisy { 08.20.13 at 12:13 am }

You can’t go by the poll here as to who will go.
Xavier and Rohan were the least interesting. I would be surprised if Tully wins but her persona is still big enough to get save votes.

The blonds will probably have grown in popularity tonight because they were picked on. Although I share Tahan’s dislike of the overdone, dumb blond bogan image, targetting them was cruel, but I don’t get the fall out coming all on Tahan when it was Jaz that dressed up as them. Yes Tahan made comments about their fitness to teach but they DO act dumb.

I noticed that sitting around with Tully was not good for Tahan this week. Tully seemed to be instigating the bitching. And they were the only girls stuck together in the house. It will be interesting to see if Tahan lifts her behaviour this week.
Note, the blond girls handled them selves well when Tahan wanted to sort it. We viewers know that Tahan wasn’t exactly honest in what she said to explain the bitching.

22 daisy { 08.20.13 at 12:17 am }

Miss Mars. Good comment.

23 Eliza { 08.20.13 at 12:18 am }

Why do the “cool kids” not like Mikkayla? I have only been catching bits and pieces.. Mostly it’s just Jade chasing after Ed I seem to see, and Tahan being passive aggressive towards the 2 sisters..

Shame Tully didn’t go. Why do the “cool kids” like her???

24 daisy { 08.20.13 at 12:28 am }

The ‘cool kids’ are too selective.
I think confidence, but not arrogance and self-centredness, is a good attribute for coolness.

25 Chrissie { 08.20.13 at 6:40 am }

I was actually a bit disappointed that Mikayla didn’t stand up for the sisters to Tahan, at the time, if her first instinct was to run back and tell them straight away. But it is a game I suppose… :(

Jade saying to Ed she would never turn him down was just embarrassing. Has she ever heard the phrase treat em mean keep em keen? Talk about way to send her efforts down the drain – flirting with Drew to make Ed jealous! Oh no, that’s probably just boost her own ego. Such a shame…if only she could see Drew is the better catch anyway!!

This season is really a roller coaster of ups and downs of who is likeable!

26 daisy { 08.20.13 at 7:19 am }

Drew is so cute but his personality is letting him down because of the way he has been Jade’s fool.

Mikkayla handled hersell badly. If she disagreed with what Tahan was saying the time to say so was in the spa, not run and tell.

I tthink Tahan could have behaved better but I agree with what she said. Those girls do behave stupidly. But they haven’t been malicious and Tahan got catty.
Looking fd to nominations.
I like that BB isn’t doing that whole “Your nomination isn’t good enough” spiel.

27 daisy { 08.20.13 at 7:23 am }

Chrissie, I hope Jade doesn’t see that Drew is the better catch. I hope she goes after Matt. She had a try, playing measuring hands. Although they have mostly been on opposite sides of the fence. Maybe when the fence comes down…….

28 Chrissie { 08.20.13 at 7:32 am }

Hmmm… On one hand I can see what Drew not standing up to Jade is doing to his rep, but on the other it shows he is not as flakey with his emotions and not afraid to show them or fight for what he wants. I kinda like that! He will either end up getting the girl, or getting hurt.

Perhaps both Jade and Drew need a lesson in playing hard to get. Ed certainly has it down pat!!

Sidenote – so weird everyone is drooling so much. I think I’m the only one in Aus that doesn’t find Ed drop dead gorgeous…

29 daisy { 08.20.13 at 7:45 am }

No Chrissie, you aren’t. He pretty good looking but there’s no bright personality, and without that he’s just wooden.
He, Matt and Caleb are just big lugs. I much prefer Tim and Drew.
But Drew needs to get his balls back from Jade.

30 havealaf { 08.26.13 at 1:09 pm }

Can’t describe how hilarious Tim was pretending it was his birthday – then Matt Ed and Caleb. Saying he do anything and say anything if he felt like it – and then switch the 3 of them wishing Tim happy birthday in the morning Tim saying thanks and hugging them back and then the boys kissing him on the cheek – and Tim going on to say he wants the gym to himself for half an hour and saying he wasn’t going to do chores – and the housemates waiting for a party with table set? Priceless

31 seashells { 08.30.13 at 9:25 pm }

BB USA is better…strategic and much more addictive, no boring silly stuff. Play for Head of Household, play for Veto and just so much more strategic. The Balance is just right. And what is with Tully. Time to go.